Villa Dunes is a luxury 4 bedroom Premier Villa located on the popular resort of Dunas Douradas, situated in between Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo, in the Central Algarve.
The villa is beautifully presented throughout, with furnishings and fixtures of the highest standard providing luxury and comfort for your stay. Two twin bedrooms downstairs, and two large double bedrooms upstairs with large balconies, all have fantastic en-suite facilities. The kitchen is fully equipped and spacious and the living area is bright and cosy, centred around the large marble fireplace. The adjacent dining room comfortably seats 8 guests.
The exterior areas of the property comprise well tended terraced gardens, with a wealth of beautiful exotic established planting. There are seating and dining areas with shade, and a fully equipped barbecue area, all the perfect ingredients for a relaxing holiday in the sun.
Situated in the popular resort of Dunas Douradas, a suburb of Vale Do Lobo, Villa Dunes is just a 5 minute walk along the side of the Nature Reserve to the golden sandy beach. On site facilities include a 24-hour Central Reception and Security Patrol. Within walking distance there are Restaurants including at the beachside, tennis courts and a Tennis Academy. Also there is a large communal pool with children's paddling pool, poolside bar, shops, and numerous bars and restaurants can be found within the 'village' of Vale do Lobo nearby.
The busy town of Almancil is approximately 7km away. Shopping is available at Quinta and in Almancil, and also at the Vale do Lobo shopping centre.
The accommodation is arranged as follows;
- Fully equipped Kitchen with radial hob and electric oven, American style fridge/freezer, coffee machine, granite work tops, microwave and dishwasher
- Utility room
- Dining room with views to the garden and beyond
- Living room with large marble fireplace and patio doors leading to a partially covered terrace with tables and chairs.
- Guest cloakroom
- Twin bedroom with patio doors leading to the pool area, ensuite bathroom
- Twin bedroom, ensuite bathroom
- Master Suite - Super King size bed, built in wardrobes, ensuite bathroom with whirlpool bath, large walk in shower with drench shower, double bowl vanitary unit, WC and bidet.
- Double bedroom - King size bed, walk in wardrobe area and ensuite bathroom.
- Both bedrooms have large patio doors leading to a spacious south facing balcony overlooking the pool area.
- A well tended garden with a wealth of exotic established planting.
- Large thatch covered hut with bar.
- Fully Fitted BBQ area with bar, fridge and gas fired rotary spit.
- Plenty of relaxing outdoor seating is provided in the form of sunloungers, sofas and armchairs.
- Two large umbrellas provide additional shade if required.
- Private Pool (Pool heating £295 per week) Please note that the pool has green tiles
- Pool towels provided
- Air Conditioning (charges apply in low season)
- Sky TV and digital
- Maid service 5 x week
- Music system throughout
- Security alarm & safe
- Electric gates and private driveway
- Underfloor heating
- Ironing facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Full access to Dunas Douradas Resort restaurant, bar, communial pool and tennis courts
- Access to restaurant, bar, spa and gym classes at Dunas Douradas Beach Club
- Beach - 5 minutes walk
- Restaurants - 5 minutes walk
- Shops 20 min walk/5 mins in the car
- Car hire recommended
- Faro Airport - 25 minutes drive
- Tourist License Number: 22894/AL
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Dunas Douradas Beach Club||0.22|
|Bar||Dunas Douradas Beach Club||0.22|
|Pharmacy||Pharma VDL - Health & Care||1.49|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce Vale do Lobo||1.64|
|Cash Machine||Novo Banco Quinta do Lago||2.54|
|18th Sep 2021 to 2nd Oct 2021||£4,738|
|2nd Oct 2021 to 23rd Oct 2021||£3,317|
|23rd Oct 2021 to 30th Oct 2021||£3,474|
|30th Oct 2021 to 18th Dec 2021||£2,576|
|18th Dec 2021 to 3rd Jan 2022||£3,474|
|3rd Jan 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|