We are delighted to offer Villa Chello, an outstanding, contemporary 5 bedroom property located in one of the best areas of Quinta do Lago, close to Quinta do Lago North golf course and only minutes away from the beach and the Ria Formosa nature reserve. With restaurants, boutiques, cafes, tennis centre all very close by, Villa Chello has everything you need for a luxury Algarve holiday.
The former owner, Formula 1 racer Rubens Barrichello, built the house to very exquisite specifications. Decorated to a very high standard, there is plenty of space throughout. The entrance hall opens on to a bright and spacious living room with very large windows overlooking the swimming pool. There is a fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances and island unit, open plan to the dining area and a utility room next to the kitchen with washing machine, trumble dryer and cabinets. There is a cinema room with kitchenette area.
Outside, there is a large terrace with a magnificent, heated swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, snooker table and ping pong table, a charcoal BBQ and a traditional pizza oven.
One twin bedroom. Shower room, toilet, bide, wash basin.
Gym room and steam room with pool views.
Very large lounge area with fireplace, TV, with excellent views to the pool area. Kitchen and open plan dining area with views to the pool. Utility room
Master bedroom, double king size bed with two bathrooms, each bathroom has wash basin, toilet,
large shower, bidet, plenty of wardrobes, a large balcony with views to the swimming pool and golf
Three twin bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms. Balconies with views to the golf and swimming pool.
Very large swimming pool, heated, large terraces, Jacuzzi, snooker, tennis table, BBQ, Pizza oven, sun loungers, table and chairs, garden.
Other features: Air Conditioning. Cable TV, Internet, terrace with comfortable seating to enjoy morning
coffee. Swimming pool; landscaped gardens; charcoal barbecue; Parking space outside. Alarm system.
The development also benefits from security surveillance. Smoking not allowed. Pets are not allowed.
There is a Safe.
- Air conditioned throughout (included in the price in June, July, August and September)
- Air Con/heating will be charged separately in off peak periods and is not included in the price
- Private Swimming Pool 18m x 5m (heating available upon request) (charged by meter reading with a £2000 deposit, final reading taken after departure)
- Charcoal BBQ
- Maid Service included, Monday - Friday
- Golf Views
- Pool table/ Table tennis table
- Food pack included
- Cable TV, DVD Player, Sound System
- Pool Towels Provided
- Distance to Beach - 10 minutes
- Distance to shops - 10 minutes
- Distance to restaurants - 10 minutes
- Distance to Airport - 20 minutes
- 1 travel cot & 1 high chair at villa Complimentary food pack
- We do require a damage deposit of £1500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||0.63|
|Bar||Melting Pot Pub - Classic Pub in Quinta do Lago||0.65|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||0.69|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce||0.79|
|Doctor||San lourenco monastery||2.80|
Please note that Air conditioning and heating are NOT included in January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December and will be charged additionally.
|9th Dec 2022 to 17th Dec 2022||£8,400|
|17th Dec 2022 to 7th Jan 2023||£11,214|
|7th Jan 2023 to 1st Mar 2023||£8,400|
|1st Mar 2023 to 1st Apr 2023||£9,120|
|1st Apr 2023 to 15th Apr 2023||£12,240|
|15th Apr 2023 to 1st May 2023||£9,120|
|1st May 2023 to 1st Jun 2023||£11,520|
|1st Jun 2023 to 1st Jul 2023||£12,480|
|1st Jul 2023 to 15th Jul 2023||£16,560|
|15th Jul 2023 to 23rd Aug 2023||£17,400|
|23rd Aug 2023 to 2nd Sep 2023||£16,560|
|2nd Sep 2023 to 1st Oct 2023||£15,480|
|1st Oct 2023 to 14th Oct 2023||£11,520|
|14th Oct 2023 to 28th Oct 2023||£12,240|
|28th Oct 2023 to 1st Dec 2023||£9,120|
|1st Dec 2023 to 23rd Dec 2023||£8,400|
|23rd Dec 2023 to 1st Jan 2024||£10,800|