A charming ground-floor 2 bedroom apartment situated in Encosta do Lago, a private development at the luxury Quinta do Lago resort, part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
Tides Apartment is within walking distance to the Ria Formosa Nature reserve, beach, Watersport’s lake and The Shack bar in the luxury resort of Quinta do Lago. The property comprises a fully fitted kitchen with open hatch to the spacious dining/lounge area with fireplace. This area opens out onto the covered terrace with “al-fresco” dining area and private garden with sun loungers perfect to enjoy the glorious Algarvian weather.
There are two bedroom suites, one with a twin bed and both of which include fitted wardrobes. Air conditioning is also provided throughout.
Encosta do Lago provides many facilities such as a resort style communal pool and bar, a gym, sauna, tennis courts and a restaurant!
- Two Bedrooms, Two bathrooms
- Communal Swimming pool
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Tennis Courts
- Communal Gym and Sauna
- Concierge Services
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Resort Amenities
- Maid service 2 times per week (except weekends and bank holidays)
- Hair Dryer
- Towel change 2 times per week
- Garden and BBQ
- Distance from beach: 7 minute drive
- Distance from Golf: 5 minute drive
- Distance from Airport: 30 minute drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||1.15|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.35|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.36|
|Doctor||Family Medical Centre - Vale do Lobo Clinic||3.46|
|27th Jan 2020 to 1st Apr 2020||£1,295|
|1st Apr 2020 to 1st May 2020||£1,398|
|1st May 2020 to 23rd May 2020||£1,502|
|23rd May 2020 to 27th Jun 2020||£1,658|
|27th Jun 2020 to 4th Jul 2020||£1,890|
|4th Jul 2020 to 29th Aug 2020||£3,159|
|29th Aug 2020 to 12th Sep 2020||£1,890|
|12th Sep 2020 to 26th Sep 2020||£1,502|
|26th Sep 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£1,398|
|1st Nov 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||£1,295|