Sachelle is a beautiful and modern 4+1 bedroom Premier Villa, located in a quiet area of Quinta do Lago. Quinta do Lago is a popular holiday destination which forms one corner of the Golden Triangle, home to some if the best Golf courses in Portugal. The beautiful stretch of white sand at Praia Quinta do Lago stretches for 3 kilometres and is lined with sand dunes and the stunning Ria Formosa Natural park sits alongside.
The villa has one large swimming pool and is fully furnished to a high standard, with air conditioning in all divisions as well as cable TV, DVD and Internet.
- Entrance hall
- 2 twin bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms / shower.
- 1 W/C for visitors
- Dining area, pool table
- Spacious and comfortable lounge with view and access to pool.
- Beautiful and spacious kitchen (fully equipped).
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a private terrace that overlooks the pool area, golf views.
- 1 twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom/shower with large terrace that also overlooks the pool
- area, golf views.
- 1 double bedroom (with window) and en-suite shower.
- Games room (Ping-Pong) in the garage, gym, Turkish bath, bathrooms.
- Laundry area.
- Excellent out door facilities. Large pool. Exterior kitchen totally equipped with BBQ area with seating area near the pool.
- Private pool 11m x 5m
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Turkish Bath
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Only 20 minutes’ drive from Faro Airport
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Hotel Quinta Do Lago||0.81|
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||1.02|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.95|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.99|
|Doctor||Manuel Velez, Osteopatia||4.09|
|19th Nov 2019 to 1st Jul 2020||Contact Us|
|1st Jul 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||£11,613|
|1st Sep 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|