Early Bird Discount
Book by 31/01/2021 for travel between 10/04/2021 and 30/04/2021 and receive 15.00% discount.
Offer applies to a minimum 5 night stay
Book by 31/01/2021 for travel between 01/05/2021 and 02/07/2021 and receive 10.00% discount.
Offer applies for a minimum 5 night stay.
Book by 31/01/2021 for travel between 04/09/2021 and 24/09/2020 and receive 10.00% discount.
Offer applies for a minimum 5 night stay
Book by 31/01/2021 for travel between 25/09/2021 and 29/12/2021 and receive 15.00% discount.
Offer applies for a minimum 5 night stay
Located in the heart of the world famous Quinta do Lago region, Martinhal Quinta Resort is a private gated village offering a range of luxury holiday accommodation with fantastic all round facilities for families. For further information about Martinhal Quinta and for alternative accommodation options, please visit our Martinhal Quinta Homepage
Please note that Martinhal Resorts offer a BAR (Best Available Rate) system which means prices vary according to availability and are subject to change.
This exclusive 4-star private collection of independently owned luxury villas with large living spaces on the ground floor are characterised by decorative and well-appointed interiors and feature fully fitted kitchens, air conditioning, satellite TV and Wi-Fi. All bedrooms are en suite. Each property is positioned in its own landscaped grounds overlooking a private garden and swimming pool. A pool safety fence can be fitted upon request.
Please note: As they are independently owned, the villas all vary slightly in decor and layout.
- Voya amenities
- satellite television
- Kitchen with washing machine and dish washer, ironing board and iron, fridge and freezer, coffee machine and kitchen utilities
- Daily maid service.
- Available Baby Articles: barriers for beds & stairs, toilet seat adapter, potty seat, baby bottle sterilizer & heater (subject to availability at booking time).
- Buffet breakfast can be puchased for 15 euro pp/per day (50% discount for children under 12 years)
- Halfboard (Buffet breakfast + Dinner) - 45 euro pp/per day
- First cot is free, additional cots are available for 20 euros each per day
- Extra beds (for children under 12 years) are available for 60 euros each per day
- Luxury accommodation ranging from 2- 5 bedroom private villas, each with their own private pool (unheated) and garden
- 24 hour reception
- Communal free form pool at the Clubhouse with slides and water features
- Separate children's pool
- Mercado Deli & Bake - open daily 08:30am - 7:00pm
- Raposinhos Kids Club
- Baby equipment available to hire
- Blue Room - A games room for older children
- World class Golf nearby
- Shuttle bus to Quinta do Lago beach (seasonal, local charge applies)
- Family-friendly dining and service.
- Interesting and extensive children’s menus will be available in 2016
- M Bar offering a pool side dining experience
- On site Gelataria
- Outdoor play area (unsupervised) with trampoline, sand pit, table tennis and VW camprvan for kids
- Massage appointments available in the privacy of your villa
- Plenty of nearby activities in the region, including windsurfing, canoe, stand up paddleboard, water ski, jet ski, wake board &surfing
- Pool towels provided
- Security safe
- Buffet Breakfast - 15 euro pp/pn
- Half Board (Buffet Breakfast and Dinner) - 45 euro pp/pn
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||0.72|
|Bar||Il Vero Italian Kitchen & Bar||0.82|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.67|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.72|
|Doctor||Manuel Velez, Osteopatia||3.65|
Cot and baby equipment hire
Cots are available upon request and are subject to availability. The first cot is free of charge, extra cots will be charged at 20 euros per night. An extra bed can be requested for an additional 60 euro per night.
Martinhal aim to provide hassle free travelling with babies and small children. In addition to their Raposinhos Kids Club and babysitting facilities, you are also able to pre-book baby equipment – from small items like door protectors, potties, bottle sterilisers & warmers, to bigger items like safety gates, baby cots and baby baths. Please ask a member of our team if you would like to pre book any of these items.
Please note that a wide variety of lotions, nappies, baby food and other items in the onsite shop, Mercado Deli & Bake.
Raposinhos kids club has lots of toys, games and puzzles to keep tiny minds occupied and caters for ages 6 months to 8 years. Baby-sitting can be organised for any age from a few months old on request.
Please click here for more information on Kids Club and Babysitting.
|29th Sep 2020 to 24th Oct 2020||£293|
|24th Oct 2020 to 31st Oct 2020||£467|
|31st Oct 2020 to 30th Dec 2020||£210|
|30th Dec 2020 to 3rd Jan 2021||£455|
|3rd Jan 2021 to 27th Mar 2021||£210|
|27th Mar 2021 to 10th Apr 2021||Contact Us|
|10th Apr 2021 to 1st May 2021|
|1st May 2021 to 3rd Jul 2021|
|3rd Jul 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£679|
|4th Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021||£455|
|25th Sep 2021 to 30th Oct 2021|
|30th Oct 2021 to 30th Dec 2021|
|30th Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£455|