Casa da Luz is a 5 bedroom Premier Villa located in a residential area to the west of the popular town of Praia da Luz in the western Algarve, Portugal. The villa is positioned near a stunning cliff top setting with breathtaking views to the Atlantic Ocean.
Guests at the villa can relax by the pool overlooking the Ocean or adventure out for spectacular walks along the cliffs to both Luz and Burgau.
Luz centre is about a 10/15 minute walk from the villa (although we would strongly recommend the hire of a car) and this is where you will find the spectacular and safe sandy beach with water sports facilities, plentiful restaurants, bars and shopping facilities.
Burgau is about a five-minute drive west from the villa. This is a well-known and popular fishing village that has retained much of its original charm. It has a sheltered, sandy beach flanked by attractive sandstone cliffs and a good choice of places to eat, drink and enjoy the atmosphere.
Lagos, the last major town in the western Algarve, is about a 10-minute drive from the villa. Here you will find a plentiful choice of cafes, bars and restaurants, excellent shopping facilities and the very popular marina. There are three golf courses within a short drive from the villa, namely Boavista, Palmares and Parque da Floresta.
The accommodation is arranged as follows:
- A spacious lounge and dining room with south facing terraces overlooking the pool, and with spectacular ocean views
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and poolside access, with study
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and poolside access
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and poolside access
- Luxury fitted kitchen with separate oven and hob, microwave, central breakfast bar, dishwasher, American fridge and freezer, washing machine and dryer
- Seperate WC
Lower Ground Floor
- Separate bedroom with 2 single beds and en-suite, accessed via the kitchen and down a few stairs. The room has a door leading out to the garden.
- The gardens at Casa da Luz are attractively landscaped and the terraced areas provide plenty of room for sunbathing and enjoying the spectacular sea views.
- A shaded dining terrace.
- The swimming pool is an "infinity" type pool which overflows into a smaller shallow pool which is ideal for young children.
- Outside is a shower room with WC
- Private pool with solar powered cover (9m x 4m)
- Pool towels provided
- 10 sunbeds with cushions and parasols
- Jacuzzi / Children's paddling pool
- Air conditioning
- Winter heating
- Maid service (Sat & Wed)
- Satellite TV (free to air)
- DVD/CD player with surround sound
- Ocean view
- Car essential
- Shopping 20 minutes walking, 5 minutes by car
- Restaurants 15 minutes walking, 5 minutes by car
- Beaches 15 minutes walking, 5 minutes by car
- We do require a damage deposit of £650.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Trash Disposal and Recycling||0.61|
|Restaurant||Bom Pecado - Jorge Manuel Duarte Da Silva Nobre||0.66|
|Pharmacy||Praia da Luz Pharmacy||1.29|
PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT ADDITIONAL WEDDING SURCHARGE
|17th May 2021 to 5th Jun 2021||Contact Us|
|5th Jun 2021 to 3rd Jul 2021||£3,375|
|3rd Jul 2021 to 31st Jul 2021||£4,625|
|31st Jul 2021 to 7th Aug 2021|
|7th Aug 2021 to 14th Aug 2021||£4,625|
|14th Aug 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|
Just want to say a huge thanks to the girls at Premier Villas. We had a wonderful family holiday in this spectacular villa. It surpassed our expectations in all respects.
I trawled the internet for 6 months trying to find that perfect Villa. Beautiful, plush furniture, amazing sea views, infinity pool etc & I stumbled on this one, Firstly let me say that the pictures do not do this villa justice, I arrived with my wife’s family & we were all speechless, the villa is much bigger than the pictures show, the furniture & decor is fantastic, its not ultra modern but very classy & high spec, you instantly feel at home. All the bedrooms have en-suite which are all beautifully done out, the bedrooms are all a good size, we were a family party and we all had our own space, we never got under each others feet.
The kitchen has absolutely everything you could possibly need & then some, everything is really good quality, and the whole villa was immaculate & spotlessly clean, the lounge is huge & plenty of comfy seating to relax in on an evening, we actually enjoyed the villa so much that we never turned the TV on once.
The whole villa is very well equipped to cater for any occasion, the BBQ is great, now the grounds are stunning, the pool was fantastic & warm with the pool heating on, the Jacuzzi was just brilliant especially relaxing in the sun with a cold drink.
I have thought long & hard if there were any negative points & my only gripe was I was only staying for 1 week. Exceptional villa outshines any other villa, excellent location we loved it so much are back there next year.
We had a lovely week, thank you! It's a lovely home that you have created there! We will certainly recommend the villa to anyone interested in the Algarve back home. Looking forward to a return visit.
Arrived home safely after a stay in this lovely villa. We had a great time and visited some of our favourite haunts, but always a pleasure to come back to the comforts of the villa. Thank you for making our stay so pleasurable.
Well what a paradise! The villa is quiet, beautifully presented and everything we wanted for a perfect rest. We had an idyllic week by the pool, with wonderful views of the sea. We have had a lot of holidays on the Algarve, but this one was by far the best.