Casa da Luz is a 5 bedroom Premier Villa located in a residential area to the west of the popular town of Praia da Luz in the western Algarve, Portugal. The villa is positioned near a stunning cliff top setting with breathtaking views to the Atlantic Ocean.
Guests at the villa can relax by the pool overlooking the Ocean or adventure out for spectacular walks along the cliffs to both Luz and Burgau.
Luz centre is about a 10/15 minute walk from the villa (although we would strongly recommend the hire of a car) and this is where you will find the spectacular and safe sandy beach with water sports facilities, plentiful restaurants, bars and shopping facilities.
Burgau is about a five-minute drive west from the villa. This is a well-known and popular fishing village that has retained much of its original charm. It has a sheltered, sandy beach flanked by attractive sandstone cliffs and a good choice of places to eat, drink and enjoy the atmosphere.
Lagos, the last major town in the western Algarve, is about a 10-minute drive from the villa. Here you will find a plentiful choice of cafes, bars and restaurants, excellent shopping facilities and the very popular marina. There are three golf courses within a short drive from the villa, namely Boavista, Palmares and Parque da Floresta.
The accommodation is arranges as follows:
- A spacious lounge and dining room with south facing terraces overlooking the pool, and with spectacular ocean views
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and poolside access, with study
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and poolside access
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and poolside access
- Luxury fitted kitchen with separate oven and hob, microwave, central breakfast bar, dishwasher, American fridge and freezer, washing machine and dryer
- Seperate WC
- The gardens at Casa da Luz are attractively landscaped and the terraced areas provide plenty of room for sunbathing and enjoying the spectacular sea views.
- A shaded dining terrace.
- The swimming pool is an "infinity" type pool which overflows into a smaller shallow pool which is ideal for young children.
- Outside is a shower room with WC
Lower Ground Floor
- Separate bedroom with 2 single beds and en-suite, accessed via the kitchen and down a few stairs. The room has a door leading out to the garden.
- Private pool with solar powered cover (9m x 4m)
- Pool towels provided
- 10 sunbeds with cushions
- Jacuzzi / Children's paddling pool
- Air conditioning
- Winter heating
- Maid service (Sat & Wed)
- Satellite TV (free to air)
- DVD/CD player with surround sound
- Ocean view
- Car essential
- Shopping 20 minutes walking, 5 minutes by car
- Restaurants 15 minutes walking, 5 minutes by car
- Beaches 15 minutes walking, 5 minutes by car
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||O Celeiro||1.04|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Praia da Luz||1.29|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Espiche (CS Lagos)||2.49|
PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT ADDITIONAL WEDDING SURCHARGE
|19th Jul 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£4000|
|1st Sep 2018 to 30th Sep 2018||£2813|
|30th Sep 2018 to 1st Jun 2019||Contact Us|
|1st Jun 2019 to 29th Jun 2019||£3000|
|29th Jun 2019 to 7th Sep 2019||£4375|
|7th Sep 2019 to 22nd Sep 2019||£3000|
Just want to say a huge thanks to the girls at Premier Villas. We had a wonderful family holiday in this spectacular villa. It surpassed our expectations in all respects.