Located in a private mews in the heart of Praia da Luz, Boa Pesca is a delightful semi-detached 3 bedroom Premier Villa, available for up to 6 guests.
With one of the best views in Praia da Luz, Boa Pesca is the ideal retreat for those wanting to be centrally located for their holiday, with no need for a car as all the shops, restaurants and beaches are just moments away.
Inside, Boa Pesca is a spacious villa and has recently been modernised to a high standard. The entrance hall leads into a large dining room with a delightful covered terrace for al-fresco dining and a stunning view of the 'Black Rock' and the sea. Also on the ground floor is a fully equipped modern kitchen, a cloakroom with shower, and the Master en-suite bedroom, also with a sea view.
An attractive wide staircase leads up to the sitting room which is tastefully and comfortably furnished with an open fireplace, Satellite TV and a sun terrace, again boasting the fabulous views of Black Rock, the sea and the beach. On this level are two further bedrooms, one small double (suitable for 2 children or 1 adult) and a twin bedroom with a shared bathroom.
Air Conditioning is included in the villa rental from 14th July - 31st August 2020. For all other periods, air conditioning is optional for an additional fee. Please see 'Facts' for details.
Although this villa does not have its' own private swimming pool, guests staying at Boa Pesca have all-inclusive use of the nearby Luz Bay Club, with free access to the swimming pools and all the Club facilities. You can also purchase passes locally for the Spa at the Boa Vista Golf Resort, a short drive away, giving you access to use of Jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath and gym. And of course, you have the fabulous sandy beach just a stone's throw away, perfect for when you need a refreshing dip to cool off from the Algarve sun!
- Dining room
- Outdoor dining terrace
- Kitchen with drying area outside
- Master bedroom with shower room en-suite
- Additional cloakroom/shower room
- Living room with terrace
- Small double bedroom (suitable for two children or one adult)
- Twin bedroom
- Maid service 3 days a week
- Partial Air Conditioning (2 Bedrooms) INCLUDED from the period 14th July - 31st August 2021. Available as an additional option in all other periods for £105 per week
- No swimming pool
- Wireless internet
- Flat screen TV with Sky + BBC/ITV channels
- DVD/CD Player
- Washing Machine, dishwasher, combi microwave, fridge freezer
- Pool Towels for Luz Club & beach provided
- Use of tennis courts at Luz Bay Club (4 Euros per hour)
- Portable charcoal barbeque
- Private parking outside villa
- Supermarket - 2 minutes walk
- Restaurants - 4 minutes walk
- Village Centre (Praia da Luz) - 5 minutes walk
- Beach - 2 minutes walk
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Luz Beach Café & Bar||0.08|
|Bar||Luz Beach Café & Bar||0.08|
|Pharmacy||Praia da Luz Pharmacy||0.16|
|Bank||Crédito Agrícola Praia da Luz||0.22|
This property is not available for Winter rentals.
PLEASE NOTE: Third bedroom is a small double bedroom that is suitable for two children or one adult.
THE TOP BALCONY HAS NO GUARD RAIL AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR USE BY UNATTENDED INFANTS OR SMALL CHILDREN
There is however a stair gate that can be used at the bottom of the stairs when downstairs and the sliding doors to the patio upstairs can be locked.
|17th Jan 2021 to 1st Apr 2021||Contact Us|
|1st Apr 2021 to 1st Jun 2021||£719|
|1st Jun 2021 to 1st Jul 2021||£992|
|1st Jul 2021 to 14th Jul 2021||£1,247|
|14th Jul 2021 to 1st Sep 2021||£1,565|
|1st Sep 2021 to 1st Oct 2021||£992|
|1st Oct 2021 to 1st Nov 2021||£719|
|1st Nov 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|
Just wanted to say what a brilliant time we have just had in your villa"Boa Pesca" We have literally just walked through our door, returning to Gatwick this afternoon from Faro and can't wait to have an opportunity to visit again. Everything was just perfect!
We just love Premier Villas - The Spencer Family
"What a great location - we had a wonderful break, it was so nice not to have to get in the car. Such a gorgeous town house, thoroughly recommend".
“Well we have returned to the UK after a brilliant ten days at Boa Pesca. It was so good to be back there, it really is so comfortable and the situation perfect. We had ten glorious days of sunshine; we couldn’t have had better weather. We were cool enough in the evening so didn’t need the air conditioning. Thank you Premier Villas very much for the opportunity to enjoy your villa in Portugal. We will very likely like to return next year if you have space around the same time of year so will be in touch”.