Savannah is a luxurious 8 bedroom premier villa located in Olhos D’Agua in the southern region of the Algarve with stunning views over the sea and has direct access to the beach from the garden.
The villa has been lovingly designed to the most exacting contemporary standards and is filled with bespoke furniture, art and technology consistent with modern luxury living at the highest level.
The villa has 5 en suite bedrooms in the main house and 3 en suite bedrooms in the guesthouse and is built over 2 levels.
Savannah is entered by a secured gated driveway to the front of the property with plenty of parking space. A generous main entrance with Italian vaulted door opens into the expansive open plan living/dining area with 180 degree sea views, with a Baby Grand Piano and access to the covered Alfresco dining areas. The living room has a full Sky package available, Blue Ray and Bose sound system.
The spacious kitchen has been designed to comprise the latest in technology with an inside breakfast bar and grill facility. The kitchen is fully equipped with 1 American fridge and 1 American fridge/freezer, 4 wine coolers, microwave, dishwasher, gas oven, steam oven, electric oven, large stove with gas burners, kettle, toaster, juice maker, Nespresso coffee machine.
A double bedroom suite with extensive views to the sea beyond the upper lawn is adjacent to the open plan living/dining area and has a walk-in dressing area and en suite bathroom with bathtub.
There is a guest toilet next to the hallway.
The entertainment space on the lower level can be accessed by the main staircase. The sitting area has a full package which includes: Sky TV, DVD player and Bose sound system with Ipod connection. A fully equipped state of the art gymnasium with 100” plasma TV with CD/DVD player and sound system are also available. Next to the Gym there is a shower room. A pool table and a bar create a unique and socially active space and hidden inside a cupboard there is a small kitchen equipped with fridge/freezer and icemaker. There is also a utility room with 3 washing machines, 3 tumble dryers, iron and ironing board. This whole area overlooks the pool area.
Four further bedroom suites are located on this level:
- The Gold suite, with double bed and en suite bathroom and plasma TV,
- The expansive African suite with unique motorized glass ceiling which opens at the touch of a button allowing bathing under the stars in true James Bond style. Double bed and dressing room.
- 2 additional suites both with double beds are individually designed and enjoy comprehensive audiovisual technology.
The guesthouse faces the pool and on the upper floor you can enjoy pre-dinner cocktails at the bespoke designed bar in the comfort of the lavish but contemporary lounge area or pause for a while on the covered terrace and take in the stunning sea views. The lounge area has plasma TV with basic MEO, DVD player and Bose sound system.
- Twin bedroom with en suite facilities and television.
- Two Double bedrooms with en suite facilities and televisions.
The guest room also houses a utility room with 3 washing machines, 3 tumble dryers, iron and ironing board.
The villa is fully air conditioned with inverter units (cold and heat).
Wireless internet available in all areas.
Step outside to the pool area and discover the classically designed rectangular 16m x 6m infinity pool constructed using the finest Italian Bisazza tiles shimmering in the sun. The pool has a motorised cover and pool heating is available for a weekly supplement.
Rest for a while at the pool bar on the underwater bar stools or unwind in the poolside Jacuzzi.
Plenty of sunbeds are available as well as 2 double outdoor day beds, one with a permanent shade. Extensive wood decking provides more than enough lounging space set in mature gardens with manicured lawns with direct beach access.
The villa is situated near to the both the golden sandy beaches and the shops in the resort of Olhos D’Agua, which is a friendly and relaxed fishing village. There are a variety of restaurants serving international cuisine and plenty of bars and cafes to enjoy. Albufeira is situated less than 4km from Olhos D’Agua and has a vibrant and lively atmosphere renowned for its bars and clubs. It also houses the largest shopping centre in the Algarve.
- Infinity pool 16m x 6m (with motorised cover) with chlorine free, saline system.
- Pool heating is available for a weekly supplement of £465
- Wet bar and underwater bar stools
- Pool towels provided.
- Direct beach access
- Sea views
- Air conditioning throughout.
- Maid service Monday-Friday
- Complimentary food package
- Wireless internet in all areas (Wi-fi)
- Speakers on the south terrace by the pool area with Ipod connection
- Modern equipped (Techno Gym) gymnasium
- All bedrooms have plasma TV
- Bose sound system in the living room of the main villa, entertainment room and guesthouse living room.
- Satellite TV
- CD/DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Airport: Faro 32Kms
- Beach: 150m
- Restaurant: 250m
- Bar: 650m
- Shops: 1.3Kms
- Supermarket: 1.1Kms
- ATM/Multibanco Cash Machine: 1.1Kms
- We do require a damage deposit of £5000.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Bar da Júlia||0.11|
|Bank||Crédito agrícola Olhos de Água||0.97|
|Doctor||Clínica Dentária Praia De Olhos D'Água, Lda.||1.03|
Maid cleaning service Monday to Friday, except bank holidays, bedroom linen changed once a week and and bathroom towels changed twice a week.
|15th Aug 2022 to 1st Sep 2022||£19,913|
|1st Sep 2022 to 15th Sep 2022||£17,147|
|15th Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£14,381|
|1st Oct 2022 to 21st Oct 2022||£10,841|
|21st Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£14,381|
|1st Nov 2022 to 21st Dec 2022||£9,071|
|21st Dec 2022 to 4th Jan 2023||£10,841|
|4th Jan 2023 to 1st Apr 2023||Contact Us|
|1st Apr 2023 to 28th May 2023||£12,432|
|28th May 2023 to 15th Jun 2023||£13,696|
|15th Jun 2023 to 1st Jul 2023||£16,330|
|1st Jul 2023 to 4th Sep 2023||£19,913|
|4th Sep 2023 to 15th Sep 2023||£16,330|
|15th Sep 2023 to 1st Oct 2023||£13,696|
|1st Oct 2023 to 23rd Oct 2023||£12,432|
|23rd Oct 2023 to 1st Nov 2023||£13,696|
|1st Nov 2023 to 21st Dec 2023||Contact Us|
|21st Dec 2023 to 4th Jan 2024||£12,432|