The properties are set amidst exotic Moorish style gardens with a network of traditional Portuguese cobbled paths linking a selection of attractive water features. All properties are furnished and equipped to the highest standards.
Three Bedroom Townhouse Features
- Air Conditioning
- Three bedrooms each with one double or two single beds (firstfloor)
- Two Bathrooms (one is ensuite) (firstfloor)
- Living room / Dining room (groundfloor)
- Kitchen with kettle, freezer, refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer, cleaning materials, and all utensils (groundfloor)
- Satellite TV
- Maximum Occupancy 7 people
For further information about the Jardim da Meia Praia and for alternative accommodation options, please visit our Jardim da Meia Praia Homepage
- Large communal pool
- Children's shallow pool
- Tennis court
- Restaurant and pool bar on site
- Children's playground
- Beach 2 minutes drive
- Supermarket 1300 metres
- Satellite TV
- Wi-fi in resort communal areas
- Music system
- Towel change twice per week
- Pool towels available to rent from resort reception, 2.50 Euros per towel for the duration of your stay.
- Pets are not allowed at the resort
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August | 4 nights September to June
- Maid service - clean twice per week
- Towels changed twice per week, bedding once per week when staying for 2 + weeks
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Sei Lá-hotelaria E Turismo Lda.||1.00|
|Grocery Store||Maria Olivia Marreiros Dos Santos Martins||1.33|
|Doctor||MYTHOS - Clinica Vibracional||1.83|
Damage Deposit - €250 Damage deposit to be paid on arrival at your resort, which will be returned at the end of your stay.
Cot hire (per day) €10
Bed hire (per day) €20
High chair (per day) €10
Tennis courst are free of charge to use. Equipment can be hired for 2.5 euros per hour.
It takes 40 minutes to walk to Lagos, but not recommended as the route doesn’t have a path for some of the way.
|Prices Per Night|
|19th Feb 2018 to 1st Apr 2018||£92|
|1st Apr 2018 to 1st Jun 2018||£126|
|1st Jun 2018 to 1st Jul 2018||£176|
|1st Jul 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£251|
|1st Sep 2018 to 1st Oct 2018||£176|
|1st Oct 2018 to 1st Nov 2018||£126|