The properties are set amidst exotic Moorish style gardens with a network of traditional Portuguese cobbled paths linking a selection of attractive water features. All properties are furnished and equipped to the highest standards.
Three Bedroom Apartment Features
- Air Conditioning
- Three bedrooms each with one double or two single beds
- Two Bathrooms (one is ensuite)
- Living room / Dining room
- Kitchen with kettle, freezer, refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer, cleaning materials, and all utensils
- Satellite TV
- Maximum Occupancy 7 people
For further information about the Jardim da Meia Praia and for alternative accommodation options, please visit our Jardim da Meia Praia Homepage
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August | 4 nights September to June
- Large communal pool
- Children's shallow pool
- Tennis court
- Children's playground
- Restaurant and pool bar on site
- Beach 2 minutes drive
- Supermarket 1300 metres
- Satellite TV
- Wi-fi in resort communal areas
- Music system
- Pool towels available to rent from resort reception, 2.50 Euros per towel for the duration of your stay.
- Pets are not allowed at the resort
- Maid service - clean twice per week
- Towels changed twice per week, bedding once per week when staying for 2 + weeks
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Sei Lá-hotelaria E Turismo Lda.||1.00|
|Grocery Store||Maria Olivia Marreiros Dos Santos Martins||1.33|
|Doctor||MYTHOS - Clinica Vibracional||1.83|
|Cash Machine||Euronet ATM||2.03|
A minimum stay of 4 night applies in June and September
A minimum stay of 7 night applies between July and August
Damage Deposit - €250 Damage deposit to be paid on arrival at your resort, which will be returned at the end of your stay.
Cot hire (per day) €10
Bed hire (per day) €20
High chair (per day) €10
Buffet Breakfast €10pp/pd
Tennis courst are free of charge to use. Equipment can be hired for €2.50 per hour.
It takes 40 minutes to walk to Lagos, but not recommended as the route doesn’t have a path for some of the way.
|8th Jul 2020 to 13th Jul 2020||£169|
|13th Jul 2020 to 24th Aug 2020||£234|
|24th Aug 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£169|
|1st Oct 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£122|
|1st Nov 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|