The properties are set amidst exotic Moorish style gardens with a network of traditional Portuguese cobbled paths linking a selection of attractive water features. All properties are furnished and equipped to the highest standards.
Three Bedroom Apartment Features
- Air Conditioning
- Three bedrooms each with one double or two single beds
- Two Bathrooms (one is ensuite)
- Living room / Dining room
- Kitchen with kettle, freezer, refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer, cleaning materials, and all utensils
- Satellite TV
- Maximum Occupancy 7 people
For further information about the Jardim da Meia Praia and for alternative accommodation options, please visit our Jardim da Meia Praia Homepage
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August | 4 nights September to June
- Large communal pool
- Children's shallow pool
- Tennis court
- Children's playground
- Restaurant and pool bar on site
- Beach 2 minutes drive
- Supermarket 1300 metres
- Satellite TV
- Wi-fi in resort communal areas
- Music system
- Pool towels available to rent from resort reception, 2.50 Euros per towel for the duration of your stay.
- Pets are not allowed at the resort
- Maid service - clean twice per week
- Towels changed twice per week, bedding once per week when staying for 2 + weeks
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Sei Lá-hotelaria E Turismo Lda.||1.00|
|Grocery Store||Maria Olivia Marreiros Dos Santos Martins||1.33|
|Doctor||MYTHOS - Clinica Vibracional||1.83|
A minimum stay of 4 night applies in June and September
A minimum stay of 7 night applies between July and August
Damage Deposit - €250 Damage deposit to be paid on arrival at your resort, which will be returned at the end of your stay.
Cot hire (per day) £10
Bed hire (per day) £20
High chair (per day) £10
Tennis courst are free of charge to use. Equipment can be hired for €2.50 per hour.
It takes 40 minutes to walk to Lagos, but not recommended as the route doesn’t have a path for some of the way.
|24th Mar 2019 to 1st Apr 2019||£82|
|1st Apr 2019 to 1st Jun 2019||£114|
|1st Jun 2019 to 1st Jul 2019||£159|
|1st Jul 2019 to 1st Sep 2019||£220|
|1st Sep 2019 to 1st Oct 2019||£159|
|1st Oct 2019 to 1st Nov 2019||£114|
|1st Nov 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||Contact Us|