Boasting some of the most beautiful views over the bay of Lagos, Casa das Flores offers the holiday maker a high standard of living accommodation. A lovely villa set in its own extensive lawned gardens complete with a variety of native flowers including bougainvillea's, almond trees, oleanders and palms. The grounds are completely enclosed with electric gates for complete privacy and include a private tennis court.
The imposing entrance opens to a large entrance hall with sweeping staircase up to the master suite with a super king sized bed and en-suite bathroom, dressing room and private terrace with beautiful views. The lounge and dining area are on the ground floor and open onto a large shaded terrace ideal for al-fresco dining. The kitchen is well equipped with separate laundry room. There are a further three bedrooms on this floor, each with their own bathroom, and an additional single bedroom. The large swimming pool is located off the terrace from the villa.
- Lounge and dining area open onto a large shaded terrace ideal for al-fresco dining
- Well equipped kitchen with separate laundry room
- Double bedroom with king size bed, en-suite
- Two twin bedrooms, both en-suite
- Single bedroom
- Master suite with super king bed, en-suite bathroom, dressing room and private terrace with beautiful views
- Private tennis court
- Large private swimming pool, surrounded by furnished terraces and a lawned area.
- Comfortable seating providing the perfect space to relax in the shade. There is a large outdoor table, perfect for enjoying lunches during the day or BBQ's.
- Sun loungers and umbrellas surround the pool area, providing enough space for every guest to relax and unwind.
- Private pool (12m x 6m) - unheated
- Pool Towels Provided
- Maid service 5 times per week
- JBL bluetooth speaker
- Private tennis court (rackets and balls provided)
- High ceilings with fans
- Tranquil Surroundings
- Sea views
- Shops / Restaurants 2.5km
- Beach 2.5km
- Marina 1.8km, 20 mins walk, Lagos town centre 25 mins walk
- Walk to nearest beach (1.5km) and beach walk to Lagos (1.75km)
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Sei Lá-hotelaria E Turismo Lda.||0.95|
|Grocery Store||Maria Olivia Marreiros Dos Santos Martins||1.12|
|Doctor||MYTHOS - Clinica Vibracional||1.56|
CHANGE OVER DAY FLEXABLE
|22nd Mar 2019 to 11th May 2019||£3,288|
|11th May 2019 to 15th Jun 2019||£3,766|
|15th Jun 2019 to 13th Jul 2019||£4,753|
|13th Jul 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||£6,337|
|31st Aug 2019 to 14th Sep 2019||£4,753|
|14th Sep 2019 to 12th Oct 2019||£3,766|
|12th Oct 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||£3,288|
Casa das Flores was a magical experience for our entire group. Incredibly comfortable, relaxing, and filled with small touches that create a cozy retreat. It was a place that suited our collective holiday moods- whether it was to host an intimate private dinner, a birthday party, or lazy day filled with tennis and poolside chatter. The Casa das Flores team were helpful and responsive. Location was convenient for our needs.
My husband and I have returned home from our month-long trip to Spain/Portugal. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for all of your help in arranging our stay at Casa Das Flores.Casa Das Flores was as beautiful as pictured on your website and the location was just what we were looking for - complete privacy, yet walking distance into town.The housekeeper, Joaquina, was a true gem! She was helpful, reliable, and hardworking - always warm and with a smile on her face. We remain grateful for her enthusiastic service during our stay. She truly made us feel at home.I look forward to booking with you again in the future.