Boasting some of the most beautiful views over the bay of Lagos, Casa das Flores offers the holiday maker a high standard of living accommodation. A lovely villa set in its own extensive lawned gardens complete with a variety of native flowers including bougainvillea's, almond trees, oleanders and palms. The grounds are completely enclosed with electric gates for complete privacy and include a private tennis court.
The imposing entrance opens to a large entrance hall with sweeping staircase up to the master suite with a super king sized bed and en-suite bathroom, dressing room and private terrace with beautiful views. The lounge and dining area are on the ground floor and open onto a large shaded terrace ideal for al-fresco dining. The kitchen is well equipped with separate laundry room. There are a further three bedrooms on this floor, each with their own bathroom, and an additional single bedroom. The large swimming pool is located off the terrace from the villa.
- Lounge and dining area open onto a large shaded terrace ideal for al-fresco dining
- Well equipped kitchen with separate laundry room
- Double bedroom with king size bed, en-suite
- Two twin bedrooms, both en-suite
- Single bedroom
- Master suite with super king bed, en-suite bathroom, dressing room and private terrace with beautiful views
- Private tennis court
- Large private swimming pool, surrounded by furnished terraces and a lawned area.
- Comfortable seating providing the perfect space to relax in the shade. There is a large outdoor table, perfect for enjoying lunches during the day or BBQ's.
- Sun loungers and umbrellas surround the pool area, providing enough space for every guest to relax and unwind.
- Private pool (12m x 6m) - unheated
- Maid service 5 times per week
- JBL bluetooth speaker
- Private tennis court (rackets and balls provided)
- High ceilings with fans
- Shops / Restaurants 2.5km
- Beach 2.5km
- Tranquil Surroundings
- Sea views
- Pool Towels Provided
- Marina 1.8km, 20 mins walk, Lagos town centre 25 mins walk
- Walk to nearest beach (1.5km) and beach walk to Lagos (1.75km)
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Sei Lá-hotelaria E Turismo Lda.||0.95|
|Grocery Store||Maria Olivia Marreiros Dos Santos Martins||1.12|
|Doctor||MYTHOS - Clinica Vibracional||1.56|
CHANGE OVER DAY FLEXABLE
|Prices Per Week|
|25th Feb 2018 to 13th May 2018||£3069|
|13th May 2018 to 16th Jun 2018||£3516|
|16th Jun 2018 to 14th Jul 2018||£4436|
|14th Jul 2018 to 2nd Sep 2018||£5915|
|2nd Sep 2018 to 16th Sep 2018||£4436|
|16th Sep 2018 to 14th Oct 2018||£3516|
|14th Oct 2018 to 1st Nov 2018||£3069|
Casa das Flores was a magical experience for our entire group. Incredibly comfortable, relaxing, and filled with small touches that create a cozy retreat. It was a place that suited our collective holiday moods- whether it was to host an intimate private dinner, a birthday party, or lazy day filled with tennis and poolside chatter. The Casa das Flores team were helpful and responsive. Location was convenient for our needs.