Located on arguably one of the best plots along the coast, Villa Ebelé is an exceptional property offering peace and tranquility yet only being a 10 minute walk down to the beach. The villa itself has been designed by a renowned American architect to enjoy the fantastic views and make use of the natural light. Ebelé is set within 6 hectares of fenced landscaped gardens which boast palms, pine trees, Olive and figs to name but a few. Entered through electric gates, the sweeping driveway leads up to a covered parking area. Steps lead up from here to the impressive entrance court yard which has built in seating and a water feature.
The front door leads directly into the entrance hallway with the sitting room off to your right and the dining room straight in front. Large sliding glass windows lead directly from both of these rooms to the terraces overlooking the gardens and towards the sea. The fully fitted well equipped kitchen is located just off these rooms along with a cloakroom.
A hallway leading off from the sitting room and to the left is a double bedroom with sliding glass doors leading to the terrace and gardens, again enjoying the views. This bedroom has a separate dressing room with en-suite bathroom.
A staircase leads down to two further bedrooms. Both of these bedrooms are twin bedded with bathrooms en-suite including large walk in showers and beautiful hand painted tiles. Both bedrooms have glass doors leading to the terraces and out to the gardens.
A double bedroom with en-suite is accessed through a door leading from the bottom of the staircase and to the right. This bedroom has a double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower cubicle, bath and w/c.
The large Master Suite has its own access and overlooks the pool and gardens. Comprising of a large seating area with doors leading to a small courtyard with water feature a separate bathroom with large walk in shower and w/c. The bedroom itself has a large double bed and once again big sliding windows leading out onto the terraces overlooking the gardens and towards the sea.
There are numerous outside seating areas around the villa each with shade and designed to take in the fantastic views.
The tennis court is set to the left of the villa and a recently added gym can be found by the tennis court. From here a pathway leads through the gardens to a small gate which takes you directly down to the beach.
- Master Suite with double bed, separate sitting area leading out onto a small water feature courtyard and en suite bathroom plus air-conditioning – ground level
- Twin Bedroom – en suite bathroom plus air conditioning. Access through the outside same as the master suite and at ground level
Both of the above bedrooms have their own exterior access and do not have direct access into the main villa from the inside.
- Double bedroom with dressing area and en suite plus air-conditioning - ground level
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom - lower ground level
- Twin bedroom with en suite - lower ground level
- Twin bedroom with en suite - lower ground level
- Living room with TV, music system and piano
- Dining room
- Fully fitted kitchen and utility room
- Guest w/c
- Extensive landscaped gardens (illuminated at night)
- Numerous shaded seating areas
- Two round tables and chairs in the garden each seating 8 people
- Private heated pool
- Tennis court
- Please note that the house is on top of the cliffs and during the night it tends to cool down with a slight breeze, therefore the house is not too warm.
Maid service 6 days per week, 3 hours per day • Cook service 6 days per week (breakfast and one main meal per day*) • Weekly linen change • Bathrooms amenities • Air conditioning • Pool heating • Welcome drinks and canapés • Half an hour welcome massage for one person included on the day of arrival • Bathroom amenities by Rituals • Mid week linen and towel changeover • Feather pillows in all the bedrooms
*Cost of shopping, food and beverages not included
- Private heated pool
- Stunning Sea Views
- Beach access
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- House keeping - Live in couple who can prepare breakfast and one other meal such as lunch or evening dinner (the couple live in an annexe away from the main house and are discreet and delightful)
- Bose music system
- Tennis Court
- Table tennis
- Easy walk to Carvoeiro town
- Restaurants in Carvoeiro - Portuguese and International cuisine
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Pizzeria Mama Mia!||0.29|
|Bar||Bar Cocktail Garden||0.37|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia NEVES FURTADO||0.62|
|Grocery Store||Supermarket Good Day||0.63|
|Cash Machine||ATM (Euronet)||1.24|
Maid service 6 days per week, 3 hours per day • Cook service 6 days per week ( breakfast and one main meal per day) • Weekly linen change • Bathrooms amenities • Air conditioning • Pool heating • Welcome drinks and canapés • Half an hour welcome massage included in the day of arrival • Bathroom amenities by Rituals • Mid week linen and towel changeover • Feather pillows in all the bedrooms
Add cost of shopping, food and beverages not included
DAMAGE DEPOSIT - £2000
PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT ADDITIONAL WEDDING SURCHARGE
|21st Sep 2019 to 29th Sep 2019||£13,800|
|29th Sep 2019 to 13th Oct 2019||£10,350|
|13th Oct 2019 to 28th Mar 2020||Contact Us|
|28th Mar 2020 to 4th Apr 2020||£12,023|
|4th Apr 2020 to 18th Apr 2020||£13,068|
|18th Apr 2020 to 23rd May 2020||£12,023|
|23rd May 2020 to 30th May 2020||£13,068|
|30th May 2020 to 20th Jun 2020||£15,159|
|20th Jun 2020 to 27th Jun 2020||£16,205|
|27th Jun 2020 to 18th Jul 2020||£18,818|
|18th Jul 2020 to 8th Aug 2020||£20,909|
|8th Aug 2020 to 29th Aug 2020||£18,818|
|29th Aug 2020 to 5th Sep 2020||£16,205|
|5th Sep 2020 to 26th Sep 2020||£15,159|
|26th Sep 2020 to 3rd Oct 2020||£11,903|
|3rd Oct 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£12,023|
|1st Nov 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|
Everything about the villa was spectacular—the pictures simply don't do it justice. From the views (stunning!) to the villa itself (warm, luxurious, yet comfortable) everything was perfect. Many rentals can feel antiseptic and devoid of personality, but this villa was inviting; it felt like you were staying at the lovely home of a friend. The live-in villa staff (and stand-in chef) could not have been more accommodating. The food prepared was wonderful (and we had some picky eaters!), and no request was too great—everything from extra coffee to purchasing more wine for us.
Ebele is luxury itself. We couldn't fault it. Everything was tastefully done. The maids and ground staff were very friendly.
Just a note to let you know that we are extremely happy here at Ebele and want to say thank you. Rui and Isabel are absolutely delightful and couldn't be more helpful.