Winter Refurbishment Notice
Please note the following message from Monte Santo Resort: For the continuous improvement of our facilities, we will have some maintenance works taking place between 7th October 2019 and 13th February 2020.
Please be advised that services will not be affected except for the month of November, when the Spa service will be by appointment 24h in advance.
The restaurant will be closed from 4th November to 1st December and the Wellness Center (Indoor Pool, Jacuzzis, Sauna and Turkish Bath) from 4th to 8th November.
Three Bedroom Townhouse at Monte Santo Resort
Three bedrooms each with private bathrooms, Jacuzzis, and full size beds, a fully equipped kitchen, a living and dining area, with a fourth smaller bathroom, an adjacent balcony and terrace.
All our Suites and Townhouses offer
- LCD TV with cable and pay-per-view channels;
- LCD wide screen TV's in living room and all bedrooms;
- CD/DVD player and with central sound system in each division;
- Broadband internet;
- Central air conditioning system and heated floors
- Direct dial telephone in living room, entrance hall and in all bedrooms
- Living and dining area with open plan kitchens
- Balcony or terrace with sun loungers overlooking resort pools. Townhouses with sea view (against supplement).
- State-of-the art open plan fully-equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, microwave, washing/drying machine, dish washer, fridge, freezer, toaster, kettle, crockery, glassware, coffee machine, mini-bar, TV and ironing facilities)
- Secondary bedrooms with twin beds and separate bathroom
- Complimentary in-room safe
- Ground floor and resort views available. Townhouses with sea view against supplement available.
- Bathrooms are equipped with Jacuzzis for an indulging experience.
For further information about the Monte Santo Resort and for alternative accommodation options, please visit our Monte Santo Resort homepage.
- LCD wide screen TVs in living room and all bedrooms
- Broadband internet
- Air Conditioning
- CD/DVD player and with central sound system
- Club House Restaurant
- Deli Delivery
- 5 Outdoor pools
- Indoor heated pool
- Sauna, Jacuzzi & Turkish bath
- Room safe
- Pool Towels
- Daily housekeeping
- Village and Beach shuttle (Seasonal)
- Water Theme Park (5kms)
- Bicycle hire
- Medical Centre
- Childrens playground
- Restaurants (1.5 kms)
- Nightclubs and Bars (1.5 kms)
- Nearest Beach (1.6km)
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurante o Salmão||0.08|
|Bar||Villas Mourim Pool Lounge Café||0.74|
|Grocery Store||Supermarket Sesmarias Coviran||0.96|
|Cash Machine||ATM (Euronet)||0.97|
Breakfast: per Adult/per day - £12
Half Board: Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner - £37
Full Board: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner - £62
Meal and/or Half board supplement exclude drinks.
Children age 3-12 years will be charged at 50% of the above prices.
Cot Hire: Cot's (with linen) are on requests and subject to availability at the time of booking. First cot is FREE, extra cots are charged at £10 per night.
Extra person on Sofa Bed (per day): Adult £40, Child £25
|14th Jul 2020 to 26th Aug 2020||£538|
|26th Aug 2020 to 20th Sep 2020||£417|
|20th Sep 2020 to 5th Oct 2020||£347|
|5th Oct 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£237|
|1st Nov 2020 to 30th Dec 2020||£179|
|30th Dec 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|