Villa Roxy is a 6 Bedroom Premier Villa offering complete privacy, located near Boliqueime, with close access to both Vilamoura and Albufeira, in the central Algarve, Portugal
This spacious and modern 6-bedroom villa is decorated in a practical and comfortable way with everything you will need for a great family holiday.
The house has a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker. There’s a broadband internet connection with Wi-Fi, TV with Portuguese and English channels. There’s air conditioning in the living room.
In the autonomous entrance small house, you will find a space with a pool table. Other indoor games can be found on the mezzanine above the living room, providing great space for the younger guests. Outside, covered annex with a second kitchen and a second BBQ will delight the adults and will be the family gathering place.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
There are a total of 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, configured as follow:
- 1st Floor – Bedroom with 2 single beds, private bathrooms and air conditioning;
- 1 st Floor – Bedroom with a double bed, private bathroom and air conditioning;
- Ground Floor – Bedroom with a double bed and a private bathroom;
- Ground Floor – Bedroom with 2 single beds and a shared bathroom just in front;
- Ground Floor – Bedroom with a double bed and 2 single beds, private bathroom and air conditioning;
- Ground Floor - Annex – Bedroom with a double bed, private bathroom and air conditioning.
Outside, you will find a swimming pool with approximately 9 meters in length by 4 meters wide. The deepest end is 1.90 meters deep and near the steps it approximately 1 meter deep. The pool offers an alcove with submerged bench, a refreshing area for sunny and warm days.
The grass has a swing set and other toys that benefits from the natural shade of the palm trees, an ideal place for children to have fun. Outdoor furniture makes the garden a relaxing and enjoyable space for the whole family. Table football and table tennis will be a delight to our guests and a brand new outdoor covered annex backed by a modern and practical kitchen allows for excellent summer BBQs and meals. The 10 sun loungers laid around the pool provide the conditions for a well-deserved rest.
Boliqueime it´s a peaceful small village located in central Algarve. From there you easily reach any part of the Algarve. Vilamoura is just 3.5 km away and Albufeira 11km.
The location is great for those who wish to enjoy their holidays away from the noisy crowded touristy areas, but still within good proximity of Vilamoura or Albufeira, the main Algarve resorts and beautiful beaches. Faro Airport is 25 minutes away by car.
You may access the coast line area within minutes by car or visit one of our themed parks, enjoy the warm waters of one of our beaches or just walk along and appreciate the view and the peace and quiet that nature provides.
For stays less than 7 days, different rates apply. Please ask us to quote for your dates.
- 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
- Private location
- TV with Portuguese and English channels
- Air conditioning in some bedrooms and living room
- Games room
- Table football
- Table tennis
- Swimming pool, 9m x 4 m
- Swing set and garden toys
- Outdoor kitchen and BBQ
- Supermarket 1.9km
- Beach 8.5km
- Airport 27km
- Shopping 13km
- Restaurants 1.5km
- Pool heating available, please ask for pricing.
- Charcoal BBQ
- Pool Table
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Pastelaria / Snack-bar Adiafa||0.32|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Boliqueime (CS Loulé)||0.86|
|Grocery Store||Mini-mercado Cabanita||0.87|
|Bank||Millenium BCP old||0.90|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Cruz Ramos Unipessoal, Lda||0.92|
|17th Jul 2020 to 24th Jul 2020||£3,355|
|24th Jul 2020 to 24th Aug 2020||£3,886|
|24th Aug 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||£3,178|
|1st Sep 2020 to 16th Sep 2020||£2,302|
|16th Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£2,125|
|1st Oct 2020 to 16th Oct 2020||£1,948|
|16th Oct 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£1,771|
|1st Nov 2020 to 22nd Dec 2020||£1,417|
|22nd Dec 2020 to 6th Jan 2021||£2,125|