Villa Campo One is an outstanding, brand new 3 bedroom Premier Villa located in an enviable location upon a hilltop, close to the village of Boliqueime in the central Algarve, Portugal. This luxury villa has stunning views over the picturesque countryside, while the privacy of the landscaped grounds are a haven for relaxing beside the swimming pool.
Located next door to its’ sister property, Villa Campo, the two villas can be rented together for large groups or families wishing to holiday together, or individually, both offering complete privacy.
Inside Villa Campo One is a bright, spacious, open plan layout, designed and finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout and decorated in neutral cooling colours.
The open plan living room leads to a dining room with seating for up to 12 people, and an additional cards table. There is also a games room with pool table, TV with cable channels, Wifi and Playstation 4 and DVD player.
Double patio doors lead directly from the dining area to the poolside terrace, complete with table football table and a charcoal BBQ area.
The kitchen is fully equipped with integrated microwave & oven, electric hobs, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster and American style fridge freezer. There is also a washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Twin bedroom with an en suite shower room and doors leading to the side terrace with country views.
- Double bedroom with an en suite with shower, bath and double wash basins. Patio doors lead to the side terrace. There is also a safe in the double wardrobes.
- Double bedroom with an en suite with shower and double wash basins. Patio doors lead to the side terrace. There is also a safe in the double wardrobes.
Outside is a wonderful space with plenty of shaded terraces, a charcoal BBQ area, sunny poolside terraces and lawned gardens. The private swimming pool (16 x 7m) takes centre stage and can be heated for an additional weekly charge which must be booked in advance. There is also a heated children’s pool (5 x 5 metres) and the heating for this pool is included in the rental rates. From the roof terrace, guests can enjoy far reaching countryside views.
The villa is located on the top of a hill in the tiny village of Malhao, with tremendous distant views of the sea. The villages of Boliquieme and Paderne are located at the bottom of the hill - here you will find local shopping and traditional restaurants. Although close by, we do advise guests to hire a car as they are only reachable using a vehicle. The vibrant resort of Vilamoura is only about 15 minutes drive from this Premier villa, and here you will find five excellent golf courses, and the local beaches. In addition, the well known luxury resorts of Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago are within half an hour of the property.
- Private swimming pool (heating available for £250 per week). 15.5m x 6.90m
- Children/babies heated swimming-pool
- Air conditioning and central heat throughout
- 2 double bedrooms with private bathroom
- 1 twin bedroom with private bathroom
- Daily maid service, except Sundays
- Pool towels provided
- Gate with security monitor
- Lounge with TV, CD Player, DVD
- Play Station 4
- Free Wi.Fi
- Games room with pool table
- Table football
- Sitting room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen with microwave & dishwasher
- Laundry with washing machine & drier
- Basic household products provided (laundry detergent, softener, dishwasher tablets etc)
- Iron and Ironing board
- Guest washroom
- Charcoal BBQ area
- Complimentary toiletries provided
- Lawned garden
- No pets except guide dogs
- Countryside location
- Restaurants - 4KM
- Supermarket - 4KM
- Beach - 14KM
- Golf course - 16KM
- Faro Airport - 35KM
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Campo de tiro de Paderne||1.42|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Cruz Ramos Unipessoal Lda||2.87|
|Grocery Store||Mini-mercado Cabanita||2.94|
|Bar||Bar Primeiro Acto||3.02|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Boliqueime (CS Loulé)||3.29|
|Cash Machine||Multibanco Kadoc||4.78|
|18th Jul 2018 to 2nd Sep 2018||£3777|
|2nd Sep 2018 to 16th Sep 2018||£3541|
|16th Sep 2018 to 29th Sep 2018||£2375|
|29th Sep 2018 to 14th Oct 2018||£1589|
|14th Oct 2018 to 29th Oct 2018||£2375|
|29th Oct 2018 to 16th Dec 2018||£1589|
|16th Dec 2018 to 1st Jan 2019||Contact Us|