Casa Palmer is a three bedroom Premier villa with private heated swimming pool, located in the beautiful Algarve countryside.
This lovely country home is well equipped and comfortably furnished throughout with air conditioning in all rooms. The bedrooms are spacious with individual en suite facilities plus there is an additional family shower room.
Outside, the large private swimming pool takes centre stage, with an additional solar heated pool for children (which can be fenced). Guests can enjoy cooking on the in-built barbecue which sits to one side of the covered dining terrace. There is a large dedicated games room providing the ideal shady sanctuary for young and old alike when summer temperatures are at their height.
The villa is located on the top of a hill in the tiny village of Malhao, with tremendous views of the sea. The villages of Boliqueime and Paderne are located at the bottom of the hill, here you will find local shopping and traditional restaurants. Although close by, we do advise guests to hire a car as they are only reachable using a vehicle. The vibrant resort of Vilamoura is only about 15 minutes drive from this Premier villa, and here you will find five excellent golf courses, and the local beaches. In addition, the well known luxury resorts of Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago are within half an hour of the property.
- Living/ Dining room (Cable TV, DVD, CD) with doors to the covered terrace
- Fully equipped Kitchen with appliances including a microwave, dishwasher and washing machine and door to rear terrace
- Double bedroom with AC, dressing area, doors to the terrace and an en suite bathroom
- Two twin bedrooms each with AC and en suite bathrooms
- Additional family shower room located next to the living room
- Poolside games room (pool table, table football, PlayStation 2, TV, DVD).
- Covered dining terrace.
- Garden with lawn.
- Private parking.
- Private swimming pool (11 x 5 m)
- Separate solar heated children's pool (4.5m x 2.5m).
- In-built BBQ
- Private Pool (11 x 5 m) Heating £299
- Separate solar heated children's pool (4.5 x 2.5m)
- Pool Safety Fence available upon request
- Pool Towels provided
- Maid service six days per week
- Air conditioing
- Garden with lawn
- Poolside games room (Pool table, table football, PlayStation 2, TV, DVD).
- Cable TV
- CD Player & DVD player
- Complimentary toiletries provided
- Iron and Ironing board
- Basic household products provided (laundry detergent, softener, dishwasher tablets etc)
- Non smoking property
- Local shopping 4Kms
- Restaurants 4Kms
- Beaches 14Kms
- Golf 16Kms
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Campo de tiro de Paderne||1.33|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Cruz Ramos Unipessoal, Lda||2.66|
|Bank||Millenium BCP old||2.67|
|Grocery Store||Mini-mercado Cabanita||2.74|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Boliqueime (CS Loulé)||3.05|
|18th May 2021 to 29th May 2021||£1,966|
|29th May 2021 to 10th Jul 2021||£2,799|
|10th Jul 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£3,064|
|28th Aug 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£2,799|
|11th Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021||£1,966|
|25th Sep 2021 to 9th Oct 2021||£1,237|
|9th Oct 2021 to 23rd Oct 2021||£1,966|
|23rd Oct 2021 to 30th Oct 2021||£2,799|
|30th Oct 2021 to 11th Dec 2021||£1,237|
|11th Dec 2021 to 29th Dec 2021||£1,966|
|29th Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£2,799|
Just to say we had an amazing holiday. The villa was outstanding and the maids and garden /pool guys were so friendly. They did an amazing job. They are a credit to your company. They were very thorough and lovely with it.
We have recommended your company to all our friends and family and will definitely return to you for any future holidays we plan.
Thank you again for all your help in making our annual holiday one to remember.
Thank you on behalf of all the Brown Family.