Early Bird Discount
Book by 28/02/2020 for travel between 02/01/2020 and 27/03/2020 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2020 for travel between 28/03/2020 and 22/05/2020 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2020 for travel between 23/05/2020 and 29/05/2020 and receive 12.50% discount.
Book by 28/02/2020 for travel between 30/05/2020 and 12/06/2020 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2020 for travel between 13/06/2020 and 10/07/2020 and receive 12.50% discount.
Book by 28/02/2020 for travel between 11/07/2020 and 28/08/2020 and receive 5.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2020 for travel between 29/08/2020 and 11/09/2020 and receive 12.50% discount.
Book by 28/02/2020 for travel between 12/09/2020 and 25/09/2020 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2020 for travel between 26/09/2020 and 09/10/2020 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2020 for travel between 10/10/2020 and 23/10/2020 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2020 for travel between 24/10/2020 and 12/12/2020 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2020 for travel between 13/12/2020 and 29/12/2020 and receive 10.00% discount.
19th Nov 2019 to 1st Dec 2019 -
£1,175 £881 per Week
Casa Palmer is a three bedroom Premier villa with private heated swimming pool, located in the beautiful Algarve countryside.
This lovely country home is well equipped and comfortably furnished throughout with air conditioning in all rooms. The bedrooms are spacious with individual en suite facilities plus there is an additional family shower room.
Outside, the large private swimming pool takes centre stage, with an additional solar heated pool for children (which can be fenced). Guests can enjoy cooking on the in-built barbecue which sits to one side of the covered dining terrace. There is a large dedicated games room providing the ideal shady sanctuary for young and old alike when summer temperatures are at their height.
The villa is located on the top of a hill in the tiny village of Malhao, with tremendous views of the sea. The villages of Boliqueime and Paderne are located at the bottom of the hill, here you will find local shopping and traditional restaurants. Although close by, we do advise guests to hire a car as they are only reachable using a vehicle. The vibrant resort of Vilamoura is only about 15 minutes drive from this Premier villa, and here you will find five excellent golf courses, and the local beaches. In addition, the well known luxury resorts of Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago are within half an hour of the property.
- Living/ Dining room (Cable TV, DVD, CD) with doors to the covered terrace
- Fully equipped Kitchen with appliances including a microwave, dishwasher and washing machine and door to rear terrace
- Double bedroom with AC, dressing area, doors to the terrace and an en suite bathroom
- Two twin bedrooms each with AC and en suite bathrooms
- Additional family shower room located next to the living room
- Poolside games room (pool table, table football, PlayStation 2, TV, DVD).
- Covered dining terrace.
- Garden with lawn.
- Private parking.
- Private swimming pool (11 x 5 m)
- Separate solar heated children's pool (4.5m x 2.5m).
- In-built BBQ
- Private Pool (11 x 5 m) Heating £299
- Separate solar heated children's pool (4.5 x 2.5m)
- Pool Safety Fence available upon request
- Pool Towels provided
- Maid service six days per week
- Air conditioing
- Garden with lawn
- Poolside games room (Pool table, table football, PlayStation 2, TV, DVD).
- Cable TV
- CD Player & DVD player
- Complimentary toiletries provided
- Iron and Ironing board
- Basic household products provided (laundry detergent, softener, dishwasher tablets etc)
- Non smoking property
- Local shopping 4Kms
- Restaurants 4Kms
- Beaches 14Kms
- Golf 16Kms
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Campo de tiro de Paderne||1.33|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Cruz Ramos Unipessoal, Lda||2.66|
|Bank||Millenium BCP old||2.67|
|Grocery Store||Mini-mercado Cabanita||2.74|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Boliqueime (CS Loulé)||3.05|
|19th Nov 2019 to 1st Dec 2019|
|1st Dec 2019 to 14th Dec 2019||£1,175|
|14th Dec 2019 to 30th Dec 2019||£1,868|
|30th Dec 2019 to 2nd Jan 2020||£2,659|
|2nd Jan 2020 to 28th Mar 2020|
|28th Mar 2020 to 23rd May 2020|
|23rd May 2020 to 30th May 2020|
|30th May 2020 to 13th Jun 2020|
|13th Jun 2020 to 11th Jul 2020|
|11th Jul 2020 to 29th Aug 2020|
|29th Aug 2020 to 12th Sep 2020|
|12th Sep 2020 to 26th Sep 2020|
|26th Sep 2020 to 10th Oct 2020|
|10th Oct 2020 to 24th Oct 2020|
|24th Oct 2020 to 13th Dec 2020|
|13th Dec 2020 to 30th Dec 2020|
|30th Dec 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|
Just to say we had an amazing holiday. The villa was outstanding and the maids and garden /pool guys were so friendly. They did an amazing job. They are a credit to your company. They were very thorough and lovely with it.
We have recommended your company to all our friends and family and will definitely return to you for any future holidays we plan.
Thank you again for all your help in making our annual holiday one to remember.
Thank you on behalf of all the Brown Family.