Early Bird Discount
Book by 28/02/2021 for travel between 27/03/2021 and 28/05/2021 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2021 for travel between 29/05/2021 and 09/07/2021 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2021 for travel between 10/07/2021 and 27/08/2021 and receive 5.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2021 for travel between 28/08/2021 and 10/09/2021 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2021 for travel between 11/09/2021 and 22/10/2021 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2021 for travel between 23/10/2021 and 29/10/2021 and receive 12.50% discount.
Book by 28/02/2021 for travel between 30/10/2021 and 28/12/2021 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2021 for travel between 29/12/2021 and 04/01/2022 and receive 12.50% discount.
Casa Bicos is a 4 bedroom Premier villa located in the pretty traditional town of Boliqueime, part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
This spacious, luxurious country house is beautifully presented, with fantastic panoramic views. Set in a large manicured garden, Casa Bicos boasts two swimming pools, both of which are fenced for child safety. The pool side games room offers an additional retreat with games, music and generous living space. Guests can enjoy barbequing whilst watching the sun set over the glorious country side views. This property offers everything you will need to make it the ideal holiday villa for families and friends.
The villa is located on the top of a hill in the tiny village of Malhao, with tremendous views of the sea. The villages of Boliquieme and Paderne are located at the bottom of the hill - here you will find local shopping and traditional restaurants. Although close by, we do advise guests to hire a car as they are only reachable using a vehicle. The vibrant resort of Vilamoura is only about 15 minutes drive from this Premier villa, and here you will find five excellent golf courses, and the local beaches. In addition, the well known luxury resorts of Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago are within half an hour of the property.
- Exceptionally spacious living room with doors to an excellent covered terrace.
- Country style kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, double Aga style oven, hob with griddle and American fridge.
- Laundry room with washing machine.
- Guest WC.
- Ante room.
- Mezzanine level study with terrace
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Double bedroom with terrace and en-suite bathroom.
- Twin bedroom with mountain views and en-suite shower room
- Spacious sun terraces.
- Shower room and toilet.
- Poolside games room with fridge, freezer, table football, pool table, PlayStation, TV, DVD, and CD.
- Exceptional covered terrace adjacent to the villa ideal for those long lunches or dinners.
- Large, mature garden
- If you like Casa Baixio, you may also be interested in our Premier Villa nearby, Casa do Ingles.
- Car hire is essential for this property and for exploring the Algarve - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from your villa or any location across the Algarve. Car Hire Options
- Private pool (15 x 5m). Heating available £299 per week
- Children's pool (solar heating)
- Pool safety fence on request
- Pool towels provided
- Maid service 6 days per week
- Sea and mountain views
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Pool table Table tennis Table football
- Wireless Internet
- Play station
- Music system
- Cable TV
- Complimentary toiletries provided
- Household products provided (laundry detergent, softener, dishwasher tablets etc)
- Iron and Ironing board
- Garage parking for two cars
- Local shopping 4Kms
- Restaurants 4Kms
- Beaches 14Kms
- Golf 16Kms
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Campo de tiro de Paderne||1.60|
|Bank||Millenium BCP old||2.88|
|Grocery Store||Mini-mercado Cabanita||2.93|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Boliqueime (CS Loulé)||3.29|
Please note that there is no smoking permitted inside the villa.
|1st Oct 2020 to 10th Oct 2020||£2,049|
|10th Oct 2020 to 24th Oct 2020||£3,064|
|24th Oct 2020 to 13th Dec 2020||£2,049|
|13th Dec 2020 to 30th Dec 2020||£3,064|
|30th Dec 2020 to 27th Mar 2021||Contact Us|
|27th Mar 2021 to 29th May 2021|
|29th May 2021 to 10th Jul 2021|
|10th Jul 2021 to 28th Aug 2021|
|28th Aug 2021 to 11th Sep 2021|
|11th Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021|
|25th Sep 2021 to 9th Oct 2021|
|9th Oct 2021 to 23rd Oct 2021|
|23rd Oct 2021 to 30th Oct 2021|
|30th Oct 2021 to 11th Dec 2021|
|11th Dec 2021 to 29th Dec 2021|
|29th Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022|
Absolutely stunning villa! We had a fantastic stay whilst we were here. It was a shame to leave as I could have lived there forever. Fantastic views from the pool house. Everywhere was kept stunningly immaculate and the maid was very particular in a excellent way. The local gardeners were very friendly. The local area was lovely too. I would thoroughly recommend this to a family to stay here. I will definitely be staying here again! Many thanks Premier Villas!
Just a quick message to say the Villa is amazing. The photos really don't do the Villa justice. Wonderful just wonderful.