Early Bird Discount
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 02/01/2019 and 24/05/2019 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 25/05/2019 and 31/05/2019 and receive 12.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 01/06/2019 and 14/06/2019 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 15/06/2019 and 12/07/2019 and receive 12.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 13/07/2019 and 30/08/2019 and receive 5.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 31/08/2019 and 13/09/2019 and receive 12.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 14/09/2019 and 29/12/2019 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 30/12/2019 and 01/01/2020 and receive 12.00% discount.
Casa Bicos is a 4 bedroom Premier villa located in the pretty traditional town of Boliqueime, part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
This spacious, luxurious country house is beautifully presented, with fantastic panoramic views. Set in a large manicured garden, Casa Bicos boasts two swimming pools, both of which are fenced for child safety. The pool side games room offers an additional retreat with games, music and generous living space. Guests can enjoy barbequing whilst watching the sun set over the glorious country side views. This property offers everything you will need to make it the ideal holiday villa for families and friends.
The villa is located on the top of a hill in the tiny village of Malhao, with tremendous views of the sea. The villages of Boliquieme and Paderne are located at the bottom of the hill - here you will find local shopping and traditional restaurants. Although close by, we do advise guests to hire a car as they are only reachable using a vehicle. The vibrant resort of Vilamoura is only about 15 minutes drive from this Premier villa, and here you will find five excellent golf courses, and the local beaches. In addition, the well known luxury resorts of Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago are within half an hour of the property.
- Exceptionally spacious living room with doors to an excellent covered terrace.
- Country style kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, double Aga style oven, hob with griddle and American fridge.
- Laundry room with washing machine.
- Guest WC.
- Ante room.
- Mezzanine level study with terrace
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Double bedroom with terrace and en-suite bathroom.
- Twin bedroom with mountain views and en-suite shower room
- Spacious sun terraces.
- Shower room and toilet.
- Poolside games room with fridge, freezer, table football, pool table, PlayStation, TV, DVD, and CD.
- Exceptional covered terrace adjacent to the villa ideal for those long lunches or dinners.
- Large, mature garden
- If you like Casa Baixio, you may also be interested in our Premier Villa nearby, Casa do Ingles.
- Car hire is essential for this property and for exploring the Algarve - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from your villa or any location across the Algarve. Car Hire Options
- Private pool (15 x 5m). Heating available £325 per week
- Children's pool (solar heating)
- Pool safety fence on request
- Pool towels provided
- Maid service 6 days per week
- Sea and mountain views
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Pool table Table tennis Table football
- Wireless Internet
- Play station
- Music system
- Cable TV
- Complimentary toiletries provided
- Household products provided (laundry detergent, softener, dishwasher tablets etc)
- Iron and Ironing board
- Garage parking for two cars
- Local shopping 4Kms
- Restaurants 4Kms
- Beaches 14Kms
- Golf 16Kms
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Campo de tiro de Paderne||1.60|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Cruz Ramos Unipessoal Lda||2.86|
|Bank||Millenium BCP old||2.88|
|Grocery Store||Mini-mercado Cabanita||2.93|
|Bar||Albufeira Snack Bar Café - Debbi'z Just Desserts||2.94|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Boliqueime (CS Loulé)||3.29|
|Cash Machine||Multibanco Kadoc||4.72|
Please note that there is no smoking permitted inside the villa.
|17th Nov 2018 to 16th Dec 2018||£1,731|
|16th Dec 2018 to 30th Dec 2018||£2,588|
|30th Dec 2018 to 2nd Jan 2019||£3,605|
|2nd Jan 2019 to 30th Mar 2019|
|30th Mar 2019 to 25th May 2019|
|25th May 2019 to 1st Jun 2019|
|1st Jun 2019 to 15th Jun 2019|
|15th Jun 2019 to 13th Jul 2019|
|13th Jul 2019 to 31st Aug 2019|
|31st Aug 2019 to 14th Sep 2019|
|14th Sep 2019 to 28th Sep 2019|
|28th Sep 2019 to 12th Oct 2019|
|12th Oct 2019 to 26th Oct 2019|
|26th Oct 2019 to 14th Dec 2019|
|14th Dec 2019 to 30th Dec 2019|
|30th Dec 2019 to 2nd Jan 2020|
Absolutely stunning villa! We had a fantastic stay whilst we were here. It was a shame to leave as I could have lived there forever. Fantastic views from the pool house. Everywhere was kept stunningly immaculate and the maid was very particular in a excellent way. The local gardeners were very friendly. The local area was lovely too. I would thoroughly recommend this to a family to stay here. I will definitely be staying here again! Many thanks Premier Villas!
Just a quick message to say the Villa is amazing. The photos really don't do the Villa justice. Wonderful just wonderful.