We are delighted to introduce Casa Alamo, a brand new luxury 5 bedroom Premier Villa located in Boliqueime, part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
Located on the top of Malhão Hill with stunning views overlooking the beautiful Algarve coastline, Casa Alamo is a wonderful well equipped property with generous living space, offering peaceful private surroundings for families or friends looking to enjoy the perfect Algarve retreat. The villa has 5 bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities. In addition there is the option to rent a separate private suite in the grounds with its own bedroom (double bed), kitchenette and living area, allowing for an extra couple of guests.
The living area of this luxury villa is open plan, with full-length patio doors to take full advantage of the magnificent views. The sleek, contemporary kitchen offers you full views of the bay and terrace where you can take advantage of the overwhelming horizon whilst you prepare your meals or evening cocktails by the pools.
The villa has 5 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities, three on the ground floor and two on the first floor:
- Bedroom one: Ground floor Double bedroom on the right side of the main entrance. En suite bathroom. Patio doors leading outside
- Bedroom two: Ground floor Master bedroom with tv and double bed. En suite bathroom with a bath and shower. Patio doors leading outside
- Bedroom three: Ground floor twin en suite bedroom with a shower just on the left side of the master bedroom
- Bedroom four: First floor twin en suite bedroom with a balcony
- Bedroom five: First floor double en suite bedroom with a bath; balcony
- Bedroom six: Self contained one bedroom cottage with kitchenette.
Outside, the sea view terrace offers sun all day as well as shady areas in which to relax and entertain under the wooden covered pergola. The large private pool can be heated (charges apply) and a pool fence is available for safety and there is a separate childrens swimming pool. There are tables and chairs for dining al fresco near the BBQ so you can enjoy the magnificent views throughout the day.
The villa is located on the top of a hill in the tiny village of Malhao, with tremendous views of the sea. The villages of Boliquieme and Paderne are located at the bottom of the hill - here you will find local shopping and traditional restaurants. Although close by, we do advise guests to hire a car as they are only reachable using a vehicle. The vibrant resort of Vilamoura is only about 15 minutes drive from this Premier villa, and here you will find five excellent golf courses, and the local beaches. In addition, the well known luxury resorts of Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago are within half an hour of the property.
- Private Pool (15 x 6m), heating available for £255 per week
- Children's pool
- Pool towels provided
- Pool cover
- Pool fence available
- Air conditioned throughout
- Free WiFi
- 5 Bedrooms all with en suite facilities
- Additional self contained suite available to rent, allowing for extra guests
- Safe in Master bedroom
- Private gated property
- TV, DVD and CD player
- Playstation 4
- Pool table
- Table Tennis Table
- Daily Maid service except Sunday and public holidays
- House notes provided
- Basic household products provided (laundry detergent, softener, dishwasher tablets etc)
- Iron and Ironing board provided
- Complimentary toiletries provided
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Campo de tiro de Paderne||1.80|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Cruz Ramos Unipessoal Lda||2.49|
|Grocery Store||Mini-mercado Cabanita||2.56|
|Bar||Bar Primeiro Acto||2.66|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Boliqueime (CS Loulé)||2.92|
|Cash Machine||Multibanco Kadoc||4.37|
|Villa only - 5 bedrooms||Per Week|
|19th Jul 2018 to 2nd Sep 2018||£7292|
|2nd Sep 2018 to 16th Sep 2018||£5839|
|16th Sep 2018 to 29th Sep 2018||£5540|
|29th Sep 2018 to 14th Oct 2018||£3774|
|14th Oct 2018 to 29th Oct 2018||£5540|
|29th Oct 2018 to 16th Dec 2018||£3774|
|16th Dec 2018 to 1st Jan 2019||Contact Us|
|Villa plus suite - 6 bedrooms||Per Week|
|19th Jul 2018 to 2nd Sep 2018||£8117|
|2nd Sep 2018 to 16th Sep 2018||£6664|
|16th Sep 2018 to 29th Sep 2018||£6365|
|29th Sep 2018 to 14th Oct 2018||£4599|
|14th Oct 2018 to 29th Oct 2018||£6365|
|29th Oct 2018 to 16th Dec 2018||£4599|
|16th Dec 2018 to 1st Jan 2019||Contact Us|