Casa Quinta Penina is a 4 bedroom Premier Villa located near Alvor, part of the west Algarve, Portugal. This beautiful villa was especially built for the owner and his family and it has been furnished and equipped as a home, making it a wonderful choice for holiday rentals.
Ideally suited to accommodate up to 6 adults, plus 2 teenagers or children, Casa Quinta Penina is a lovely choice of villa for families. Perfect for relaxing and unwinding during the day in the comfort and privacy of your own home, with the option of beaches, restaurants and shopping all nearby.
The villa itself is at the edge of a group of villas, the pool side and the main terraces are surrounded by gardens and trees, so are not overlooked. The grounds are completely fenced and gated, and are well tended with mature shrubs and trees. The villa is well designed and built with modern amenities, including security alarm and air conditioning throughout. The villa has been furnished to a high standard, with taste and comfort in mind.
Situated in the grounds of the world famous Penina golf resort, the Penina Hotel and the Penina Club House with three golf courses, gym and tennis courts and hotel amenities are a leisurely 15 minutes walk away. The market town of Portimao, with good shopping and fresh sardine restaurants is only an 8 minute drive away and it is the same to the resort and long sandy beach of Alvor. Praia da Rocha is an inexpensive taxi ride away for some night life and then there are several restaurants within a few minutes drive.
- The sitting room has two large sofas and two arm chairs, a closed log fireplace and wide sliding glass doors to the main terrace. There is a large screened plasma TV connected to the Satellite Cable system, with DVD, a music centre and radio as well as an iPod docking station
- The dining end has a table and chairs for 6-8 and a door which opens into the large modern, well equipped kitchen.
- This has a large "Leisure" range style cooker, a large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and even a Magi-mix and a soup beater as well as all the usual kitchen pots and pans etc. The kitchen has a bar/table top and 2 chairs suitable for kids' meals (or just watching the cook!) and a door to the barbecue terrace and another to the laundry room.
- The laundry room has a sink, washing machine and dryer and leads through to a shower room, as well as an outer drying terrace.
- Family Bedroom - This has bunk beds, which may be set as twins as they are full sized (2m long) for older children/teenagers as well as younger ones. Adults could use this room but it is furnished for children.There is a pull out mattress beneath for an extra child.
- Shower room
- Double bedroom with double bed and shower room en suite.
- Large double bedroom with large double bed and large full bathroom en suite (with bath tub, shower cubicle with massage column, basin, loo, heater and towel rail).
- All these three bedrooms have wide mirror-fronted fitted cupboards and doors to terraces.
The First Floor
- Spacious Master Suite, with double bed and wide sliding doors to the upper terrace which overlooks the pool and gardens. The large bathroom en suite has a bath tub, separate shower cubicle, double basins, loo, heater and towel rail. There is a door from this bedroom to a small terrace and steps down to the pool.
- Study/office. This is a light sunny room with windows on 3 sides so you can view the pool to one side and surrounding villas and gardens on the other.
- The lovely large blue tiled swimming pool is rectangular 15x5m is up to 1.60 deep. It has built-in gentle steps at the shallow end with a support hand rail helpful for the elderly. There are both pool lights and garden lights.The pool may have a safety fence fitted if ordered in advance. There are 8 sun-beds.
- The terrace from the sitting room extends along most of the pool side of the house: it is partly covered and has a canvas awning to wind out to increase the shade if necessary. The terrace is furnished with a table and 8 chairs for outside meals and other relaxing terrace furniture. There is space here to open up the table tennis table for play in the shade.
- To the kitchen side there is a covered barbecue area with built-in charcoal barbecue and sink.
- Outdoor shower supplied with both hot and cold water.
- There are double gates at the entrance and plenty of parking space for 2 -3 cars off the road but the garage is locked with the owners personal possessions. Paths go round the side of the villa to the pool but the property is completely fenced in.
- Car hire is essential for this villa and for exploring the Algarve - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from Faro Airport to any location across the Algarve. Car Hire Options
- Private pool (15 x 5m) with pool cover
- Pool heating Included EXCEPT between 24th June 2023 - 2nd September 2023 : additional £200 per week
- Pool Pre Heat £175
- Optional Pool Safety Fence - £75
- Pool Towels provided
- Air conditioning included during peak period 24th June 2023- 1st September 2023. Outside this period a surcharge of £200pw applies.
- Outside Table Tennis
- Table football
- Built in charcoal BBQ and sink
- Maid Service 2 x per week (incl changeover day)
- Cots and highchairs available upon request
- Satelitte TV
- Hairdryer provided
- DVD player
- Ipod docking station
- Pool and garden maintenance team visit weekly
- Small fitted safe
- Security alarm connected to a 24 hour helpline
- Car hire essential
- Shops - 8 minutes drive
- Restaurants - 8 minutes drive
- Beaches - 8 minutes drive
- Tourist License Numbers: 3058/AL
- We do require a damage deposit of £600.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Caes da Palha MC||1.34|
|Grocery Store||Mini preco supermarket||2.53|
|Doctor||Hospital Particular do Algarve - Alvor - Grupo HPA Saúde||3.10|
Situated in the grounds of the famous Penina championship golf course close to the 15th hole, the Le Meridien Hotel, Penina Golf Club, gym and tennis courts are only a very short distance away, payable locally.The Hotel has bars, restaurants, hairdresser and all the usual Hotel amenities.
The nearest fine sandy beaches, Alvor and Tres Irmaos, are about 10 minutes drive to the East, and those of Lagos and Meia Praia about 15 minutes to the West.
There is an enormous selection of restaurants within a 10 kilometre radius. Riding, lawn bowls and squash are also nearby. The busy city of Portimao, where you can enjoy the shopping facilities and restaurants is also only a five-minute drive.
|8th Oct 2022 to 3rd Nov 2022||£2,813|
|3rd Nov 2022 to 25th Mar 2023||Contact Us|
|25th Mar 2023 to 1st Apr 2023||£1,744|
|1st Apr 2023 to 22nd Apr 2023||£1,856|
|22nd Apr 2023 to 20th May 2023||£1,744|
|20th May 2023 to 24th Jun 2023||£2,250|
|24th Jun 2023 to 18th Jul 2023||£2,925|
|18th Jul 2023 to 26th Aug 2023||£3,431|
|26th Aug 2023 to 2nd Sep 2023||£2,925|
|2nd Sep 2023 to 23rd Sep 2023||£2,250|
|23rd Sep 2023 to 14th Oct 2023||£1,744|
|14th Oct 2023 to 18th Dec 2023||£1,856|
|18th Dec 2023 to 1st Jan 2024||Contact Us|
We have loved staying in this amazing villa. The weather has been perfect and the pool, table tennis have been regularly used. Tearing ourselves away from this peaceful haven we have visited a number of beaches around Alvor and Lagos. A drink by the estuary in Alvor before a great fish dinner - fantastic!. A week is not enough and I'm sure we will be back. Thank you Premier Villas.