14th Jul 2020 to 25th Jul 2020 -
£7,590 £3,995 per Week
8th Aug 2020 to 5th Sep 2020 -
£7,590 £4,894 per Week
Casa Blanca is a striking, contemporary seven bedroom Premier villa on the Vale Formoso Hills, situated just to the north of Almancil in central Algarve, just a twenty minute drive from Faro airport. Almancil is a very popular area and has an excellent choice of bars, restaurants and the renowned destination Mar shopping Mall and designer outlets, Mar Shopping is only a ten minute drive away. Just five kilometres from the town centre, you will find the well known luxury resorts of Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago. Here you will find some of the best golf courses in Europe, together with many other sport facilities such as tennis, horse riding and a range of water sports plus the well-known EC Blue Flag beaches in the area.
The accommodation at Casa Blanca is arranged on two floors as follows:
- Living area with access to the pool terraces, soft furnishings, LCD television, DVD player and film hard drive
- Large modern open plan kitchen / dining room equipped with two ovens, electric hob, andAmerican style fridge/freezer with ice maker also with access to the pool and terraces.
- Covered outside dining area, with plenty of seating adjacent to BBQ leading off from thekitchen with two charcoal barbecues.
- Utility room with washing machine, dryer and second fridge.
- Games room with pool table, darts board, table tennis, darts and Wii with lots of games.
- Access to the pool and terraces.
- Guest WC.
Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom. (Zip and link so can be double bed) with additionaldouble sofa bed and a dvd player
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. (Zip and link so can be double bed) wheelchairaccessible and adapted shower room and a dvd player
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. (Zip and link so can be double bed) TV and DVD player with doors leading onto a pergola covered garden terrace.
The upper floor at the villa is arranged in two individual wings. Each wing has two ensuite bedrooms, a large private balcony terrace, and a kitchenette to allow larger groups to have an element of independence and privacy. There is a lounge area at the top of the stairs with comfortable leather seating with doors leading to an outside terrace which has an electric awning and steps leading down to the pool area.
- Master suite with double bed, private terrace, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, LCD television and DVD player.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (Zip and link so can be double bed) and DVD player
- Kitchenette with oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge.
- Double bedroom with private terrace, en-suite bathroom with corner bath and shower, LCD television and DVD player.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. (Zip and link so can be double bed) DVD player and double sofa bed.
- Kitchenette with oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge.
Some of the bedrooms are large enough to accommodate one or two extra people in cots or a sofa bed, allowing an extra four guests in total (maximum 18 guests). Please ask for details.
- Casa Blanca has extensive sun terraces - a perfect place to while away the day around the pool. There is a large shaded terrace and BBQ area, ideal for cooling down with that long drink and enjoying your holiday lunch or dinner straight from the barbecue. A ground floor modern talian Piazzeta pellet burning stove/fire
- The pool 18m x 5m salt system, ph neutral pool with electric cover has three different depth zones, shallow which is ideal for lounging, middle for toddlers and the main pool area. There is also a volleyball net available which is ideal as the main part of the pool itself has two shallow ends. The landscaped gardens are delightful and there are two swings and a hammock for guest's enjoyment.
- The property is totally secure with controlled gate.
- Seven large double bedrooms all en suite
- Two independent suites with large private balcony terrace and kitchenette
- Private salt system and ph neutral pool (18 x 5m) with three zone depths, lounging, toddler and main, with electric cover and heating £300 per week (July/August £200 per week)
- Lounging pool zone is a depth of approx 20 cms
- Toddlers poll zone is a depth of approx. 50 cms
- The main Pool zone has two shallow ends (approx 1m) with the deep part (2m) in the middle so is ideal for pool games such as volley ball.
- Electric pool cover
- Pool towels provided
- Maid service on changeover and twice during the week including midweek towel change
- Satellite TV (free to air) in lounge and suite bedrooms
- DVD players and DVD Library
- iPod docking station linked to TV surround speakers
- Wi-fi (fibre)
- Air conditioning/heating units
- Villa safes in all bedrooms
- Games room - pool table, table tennis table, dart board
- Movie library on hard drive
- Wii + many games
- Pertanque/boule area
- Barbecue (charcoal)
- Ground floor modern Italian Piazzeta pellet burning stove/fire
- Microwave, blender, small coffee machine with filters
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Travel Cot and Highchair
- Iron and ironing board
- Car essential
- Local shopping 10 minutes walk or a couple of minutes drive
- Main shopping 5/7 minutes drive
- Mar shopping Mall and designer outlets, https://www.marshopping.com/ is only a ten minute drive away
- Restaurants within a 10 minute walk or a couple of minutes drive
- Beaches 15 minutes drive
- Golf 10/15 minutes drive
- Downstairs bedroom is wheelchair accessible with a wet room.
- We do require a damage deposit of £750.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Doctor||Family Medical Center||0.17|
|Restaurant||Casa de Pasto Formoso||0.46|
|Bar||A Taberna Do Patilhas||0.63|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce Almancil||1.14|
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature.
Please see the booking information page for full details.
|14th Jul 2020 to 25th Jul 2020|
|25th Jul 2020 to 5th Sep 2020|
|5th Sep 2020 to 12th Sep 2020||£4,595|
|12th Sep 2020 to 3rd Apr 2021||£3,295|
|3rd Apr 2021 to 17th Apr 2021||£4,545|
|17th Apr 2021 to 22nd May 2021||£3,245|
|22nd May 2021 to 29th May 2021||£3,995|
|29th May 2021 to 3rd Jul 2021||£4,545|
|3rd Jul 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£6,950|
|4th Sep 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£4,595|
|11th Sep 2021 to 24th Oct 2021||£3,295|
|24th Oct 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|
Thank you for an amazing week at Casa Blanca - we are back for a second year and all was as good as we remembered. Loved the shoreline at Vale do Lobo. The boat trip which was a highlight for our children as was the waterpark. Beautiful area, beaches and restaurants - a week is just not long enough!
We have had a superb time - totally relaxing. Visited many beaches. Love the pool, love the privacy and love the people who take care of the house and grounds. All good things come to an end.
This is to confirm that we are now leaving Casa Blanca. All has been tremendous, everything has been so so good. All my family are so happy, not to go back to cold Sweden but with the stay.
I will recommend this villa and your company to all that asks for it, and I will look for future villas and/or apartments to rent from you.
Many many thanks for all your hospitality and help in arranging this for us.
Just a quick thank you for looking after us during our stay in Portugal. We had a thorough enjoyable time at Casa Blanca and are somewhat sorry to be back in the UK. The taxi service back to the airport was great, so thanks again for sorting/confirming the arrangements.All 14 of us would like you to pass on our sincere thanks to the owners, their villa is SUPERB and suited our wishes and needs down to a tee. It truly contributed to a fabulous family holiday and we will all remember for years to come the volley ball games in the pool, table tennis competitions, pizza and BBQ nights to name but a few of our antics.Thank you for once again to Emma and Kathryn for all your you have done for our family.
We had a really lovely holiday and thought that the villa was fabulous.
I just wanted to leave a review for Casa Blanca, Almancil. We were a group of 14 ladies celebrating at 70th birthday for one of our group. The house exceeded our expectations, was very clean and comfortable and the ladies servicing the property were polite and friendly. Just a slight word of warning with the sun beds, please be sure the back of the chair is properly in the slot otherwise it falls backwards and gives a nasty jar and shock. There was a problem with a broken umbrella and the pool heating, which Sao the villa manager quickly sorted out for us. I would have no hesitation in recommending this villa, it met our needs for a relaxing break perfectly. The transport which you arranged for us from the airport with Jorge and his colleagues was perfect. They were friendly and helpful and with 30 minutes notice were able to take us shopping, to see the emergency doctor or to a restaurant. Thank you for your help