Santa Lalia is an impressive 6 bedroom Premier Villa just 3 minutes away from the beach of Praia Da Oura and Praia dos Bicos. This property is built at a prime location with stunning views to the ocean, as part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
Oura Beach is a short walk down a rather steep hill from the the end of Avenida Dr. Francisco Sa Carneiro. Oura is sandy bay with plenty of sunbeds and shades to hire and complete with restaurants and bars along the promenade.
Although, located in an area of total tranquility, Santa Lalia is a short distance from bustling nightlife of Albufeira.
The accommodation is arranged on three floors as follows:
- Large living room with distinctive furnishing, TV and DVD player, as well as a fire place. An abundance of glass with fantastic views over the lush gardens, the pool and the sea and opens to the immense garden area. There is a corner set up with a cards game table.
- In the centre of the villa is an open courtyard with a kind of winter garden that brings a lot of light into the living room.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with an American style fridge and a breakfast area that opens to the inside garden.
- There are 2 x twin bedrooms sharing a bathroom (these 2 bedrooms can be linked). One of the bedrooms has a TV and a DVD player. Each bedroom can accommodate 4 children.
- Access is via wooden staircase.
- Master bedroom with en-suite large shower bathroom opening to a large terrace with breathtaking views over the ocean. TV and DVD player.
- 1 x twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 x double bedrooms en-suite. One of the double bedrooms is accessed by a wooden balcony (open air) and opens to the same terrace as the master bedroom.
- Balcony and small office.
- Private swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Extensive lawn area with stunning views out to the Atlantic Ocean
- Garage for two vehicles
- Small games room with pool table
- We strongly advise clients to have comprehensive holiday insurance. We have arranged a special Insurance Scheme through Holiday Extras. If you have alternative cover, please check carefully that all aspects of your holiday are covered. Holiday Insurance
- If you would like to go ahead with a booking for Santa Lalia, please select the "Book Now" button above. It is also very important that you read Premier Villas Terms and Conditions before finalising your holiday in the Algarve. Booking Terms and Conditions
- Private Pool (10m x 6m) Pool heating £540 per week
- Pool Towels provided
- Bespoke Pool safety fence £500 available upon request – limited availability
- Air conditioning throughout
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Cable TV (Zon)
- Ipod Docking Station
- BBQ Charcoal
- Daily Maid Service
- Daily change of bed linen and towels
- Pool Table
- Oura Beach - 300m approx 3 min walk
- Shops - 500m
- Restaurants - 500m
- Complimentary Welcome food pack - see Extra details
- Tourist License Number: 35997/AL
- We do require a damage deposit of £1200.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Bar da quinta||0.07|
|Grocery Store||Borda d'Água||0.30|
|Doctor||Clinica Pacifico, Unipessoal Lda||0.52|
|Bank||Caixa Geral de Depósitos||0.97|
CELEBRATION/WEDDING AT SANTA LALIA
There is a celebration surcharge of £3200 for any Celebration/Wedding being held at Santa Lalia.
Refundable damage deposit of 5000 Euros, payable locally.
Max. 60 people including villa guests (Includes children 2yrs upwards)
No celebrations/parties/gatherings can be held at any of our properties without prior consent. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
The Complimentary welcome food pack will consist of:
- Orange juice or other
- Buttery spread
- Loaf sliced bread
No pets allowed
|26th Jun 2022 to 10th Jul 2022||£9,933|
|10th Jul 2022 to 1st Sep 2022||£12,612|
|1st Sep 2022 to 18th Sep 2022||£9,933|
|18th Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£8,906|
|1st Oct 2022 to 23rd Oct 2022||£7,254|
|23rd Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£8,906|
|1st Nov 2022 to 18th Dec 2022||£5,692|
|18th Dec 2022 to 3rd Jan 2023||£7,254|
|3rd Jan 2023 to 1st Jun 2023||£5,346|
|1st Jun 2023 to 11th Jun 2023||£9,230|
|11th Jun 2023 to 9th Jul 2023||£10,212|
|9th Jul 2023 to 27th Aug 2023||£13,181|
|27th Aug 2023 to 17th Sep 2023||£10,212|
|17th Sep 2023 to 1st Oct 2023||£9,230|
|1st Oct 2023 to 1st Nov 2023||£5,346|
|1st Nov 2023 to 1st Jan 2024||Contact Us|