27th Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020 -
£3,670 £2,936 per Week
Monte Da Poupa is a 7 bedroom Premier Villa located in Guia, part of the central Algarve, Portugal. The villa comfortably hosts 14 guests, with the option for 2 extra guests (additional charges apply).
This is a magnificent property that has stunning panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. The property enjoys large private gardens, which include vineyards, olive and lemon groves. The superb free-form swimming pool takes centre stage, surrounded by palm trees, with plenty of sun-loungers and outdoor seating provided. An 'outdoor kitchen' houses a built in charcoal BBQ, plenty of space for preparing and serving food, and is also equipped with sink and fridge for your pool-side drinks and those long leisurely lunches by the pool.
Inside, the villa provides comfortable spacious accommodation for 14-16 guests in 7 large bedrooms, each with their own en-suite facilities. The modern, well equipped kitchen leads into the open dining area and living room, with satellite TV and stereo. Additional entertainment is provided in the games room in the basement, with a full size pool table and table tennis.
Monte da Poupa is located in Guia, approximately ten minute's drive north of the popular and vibrant town of Albufeira. Guia is a lovely village which has become famous in recent years for its' selection of restaurants and is particularly renowned for specialising in "Chicken Piri - Piri", the traditional Algarvean spicy chicken cooked over a charcoal grill - delicious! Other local amenities include a small supermarket, butchers shop, chemist, post office and health centre. In addition, just 5 minutes drive from the villa you will find the 'Algarve Shopping Centre' with a huge supermarket market, and fantastic selection of shops.
The nearest golf course to the villa is the challenging "Salgados" course, which is about two miles away, and there is an excellent selection of beaches within a ten-minute drive of the property, such as Coelha, Castelo, Gale and Sao Rafael.
- A large comfortably furnished sitting room with French doors opening onto the terrace, gardens and a stunning pool with child pool
- Modern kitchen well equipped with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine
- A spacious dining area with a table for about 10 adults
- Three twin bedrooms, all of which are en-suite
- A separate toilet.
First Floor - East Wing
- The impressive master suite has a double bed, a large en-suite bathroom and its own private sitting room, which has French doors to the veranda which can be used as an additional open air dining area. There are steps leading down to the garden and pool
First Floor - West Wing
- Double bedroom with en-suite and private terrace
- Twin bedroom with en-suite and private terrace
- Double bedroom with en-suite
- In the basement of Monte da Poupa is a games room, equipped with full size pool table, table tennis, chess table
- The garden is absolutely delightful and well stocked with palm trees, the centerpiece being the 14 metre swimming pool
- Sun loungers, parasols and garden furniture are all provided
- The barbecue area has its own charcoal/gas cooking grill, seating for fourteen people and is also equipped with sink and fridge for your pool-side drinks and those long leisurely lunches by the pool
- The pool and gardens are floodlit in the evening.
- Private Pool 14m x 7m, depth 0.8m - 1.95m with child pool. Pool Heating available on request. £275 per week
- Additional charges apply to celebrations held at this villa, please speak to a member of the sales team.
- Pool Safety Fence
- Pool Towels
- Air Conditioning throughout £250 p/w
- Two additional beds available £120 pp/pw (max. 16 people)
- Flexible changeover day
- Satellite TV and Stereo
- Games room - table tennis, pool table
- Charcoal BBQ
- Internet Access (Wireless broadband)
- Security safe
- Maid service (light mid-week clean, full linen change and clean on changeover day/end of first week)
- Shopping 15 minutes walk
- Restaurants 15 minutes walk
- Beaches 5 - 10 minutes drive
- Golf course 5 minutes drive ssss
- Please note: there is no tennis court available at Monte da Poupa
- We do require a damage deposit of £700.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Neves Silva||0.87|
|Grocery Store||British Supermarket||2.31|
Please note: the tennis court showing in the Satellite image is not available at Monte da Poupa.
Please take into consideration that we are unable able to accept groups under the age of 27 years of age
|27th Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020|
|1st Oct 2020 to 8th Oct 2020||£2,725|
|8th Oct 2020 to 15th Oct 2020||£2,407|
|15th Oct 2020 to 29th Oct 2020||£2,186|
|29th Oct 2020 to 5th Nov 2020||£1,570|
|5th Nov 2020 to 4th Mar 2021||Contact Us|
|4th Mar 2021 to 18th Mar 2021||£1,570|
|18th Mar 2021 to 1st Apr 2021||£1,675|
|1st Apr 2021 to 8th Apr 2021||£1,885|
|8th Apr 2021 to 22nd Apr 2021||£2,186|
|22nd Apr 2021 to 29th Apr 2021||£2,186|
|29th Apr 2021 to 6th May 2021||£2,407|
|6th May 2021 to 27th May 2021||£2,725|
|27th May 2021 to 24th Jun 2021||£3,413|
|24th Jun 2021 to 1st Jul 2021||£3,805|
|1st Jul 2021 to 8th Jul 2021||£4,090|
|8th Jul 2021 to 15th Jul 2021||£4,510|
|15th Jul 2021 to 26th Aug 2021||£4,996|
|26th Aug 2021 to 2nd Sep 2021||£4,091|
|2nd Sep 2021 to 9th Sep 2021||£3,805|
|9th Sep 2021 to 30th Sep 2021||£3,670|
|30th Sep 2021 to 7th Oct 2021||£2,725|
|7th Oct 2021 to 14th Oct 2021||£2,407|
|14th Oct 2021 to 28th Oct 2021||£2,186|
|28th Oct 2021 to 4th Nov 2021||£1,570|
|4th Nov 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|
We booked a 7 night villa holiday with Premier Villas, staying at Monte da Poupa in Guia. We had a fantastic time and would highly recommend this Villa to anybody. We decided on this villa because of its size and location which was within easy reach of Guia and its restaurants and bars without having to drive. It was a nice 20 min stroll into the town. The Villa itself was very clean and very spacious, the bedrooms had balconies that were suntraps overlooking the pool. There were 7 bedrooms all ensuite and a large.
We had a great time at Monte da Poupa, the grandkids spent most of their time in the pool whilst my children told us to keep the refreshments flowing! The villa was very spacious and with our group consisting of three generations, we never felt in each others way. The villa was well equipt with everything we needed from an iron to plenty of fridge space!
We walked into Guia (took us 25mins with all the grandkids) and enjoyed a meal at Ramires which is a Piri Piri chicken restaurant, lots of locals which makes a great atmosphere
Thanks Premier Villas
This was a return holiday for our family to Mont da Poupa. We were not disappointed. The villa is secluded which makes for a relaxing holiday. This villa feels like a home which we liked.
It was an absolute delight to stay at the Villa and we really enjoyed our relaxed evenings, when the temperature is just perfect, chilling with a glass of wine on the outdoor terrace by the pool. The location is excellent having a secluded feel to it yet been just five minutes from the village and all of the local shops. The villa was perfect for three families allowing enough space for us to have privacy yet the shared areas being fantastic for getting together and enjoying each other’s company. The villa is flexible and there’s more than enough through more people if needed. I would not hesitate to recommend a visit to this delightful Villa.
We had a great time and the villa was lovely, thank you for organising.
We have had a really lovely time at Monte de Poupa. It’s a fantastic villa for large groups and offers brilliant accommodation and views. We have loved it. We would certainly use Premier villas again.
We had the best time at Monte da Poupa - the Villa is out of this world!Can we book again for next year?