A luxury main villa (tot. 700 smq) located in the middle of a cereals making estate, in the heart of the gorgeous Tuscan landscape 25K south of Siena. The imposing hilltop building is surrounded by a beautiful private garden with old trees and tall cypress trees. A beautiful swimming pool ( 6 x 12m) is situated in a sunny and panoramic position with breathtaking views on the sweet rolling hills with solitary pine trees or cypresses on top. As the villa is on two floors with two independent entrances it's ideal accommodation for groups of 20 to 22 people with all the villa at their disposal. The interior is very nicely and comfortably furnished with antiques and modern facilities. Tinaccio is also an excellent choice for a restful holiday, most conveniently situated near the road joining two villages, it's an ideal location for visiting Siena and its beautiful countryside. On request, guests can also have daily maid service and chef service payable extra and on the premises. The nearest village is Monteroni d'Arbia, 6k away, where people can find all kind of shops, supermarkets, banks, bars, restaurants, and the rail - way station. Vescovado di Murlo is just 3k away, with its shops, bank, restaurants and bar.
- Huge living room with beautiful Tuscan breaks arcs with fire place and hi-fi facilities, dining room and a small breakfast room, TV corner and gaming table, two washrooms and kitchen, with oven, six-ring cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- A wooden stair case from the ground floor living room leads to the upper floor. The first floor has also access from an external staircase. It consists on a large dining/living room with TV and video; seven double bedrooms (queen size beds), two twin bedrooms, two single bedrooms, four bathrooms with shower two with bathtub. Spacious terrace (35 sqm) with wonderful views furnished with table and chairs for dining out.
- One extra bedroom with twin size bed (queen on request) and ensuite shower room
Larger Groups or Weddings:
- Villa Stephanie (up to 14 people) is just a few steps away and can be rented together to accommodate a large group for up to 38 people altogether. Ideal for weddings.
- Swimming pool
- Linen changed weekly
- Babysitting service (on request)
- Not suitable for disabled
- Murlo 3k, Monteroni d'Arbia 6k, Siena 25k, Florence 90k
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||La Valserena Ristorante Pizzeria Braceria||2.27|
|Grocery Store||caseificio podere S.Anna||2.43|
|Bank||Banca Monte Dei Paschi Di Siena||3.22|
|Cash Machine||Banca Monte Dei Paschi Di Siena||3.22|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Di Murlo S.A.S.||3.29|
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: €2000 (U.S. DOLLARS ALSO ACCEPTED)
LOCAL TAX - all tourists are required to pay €2 per person per night (except children under 12). The payment is compulsory and must be in cash directly to the owner on arrival.
PRICES ARE FOR 7 NIGHTS AND INCLUDE:
- Use of water, gas, electricity
- Linen (changed weekly)
- Final cleaning (if the house if left tidy, otherwise €100 will be charged)
- Two cots and highchairs available upon request. Cots free if within the 22 beds count, otherwise it is to be considered as an extra bed at €10/night).
EXTRAS TO PAY ON THE PREMISES:
- Private Chef service on request
- Maid service (€20/hour - Monday to Friday)
- Extra bed (€10/night)
- Central heating €5/cubic metre (approx 110€ per day),
- Swimming pool open: 30 April - 01 October. If requested, the pool can be opened earlier or closed later for an extra charge of €150/week.
Pets: allowed (extra cleaning charge €100/week).
The villa can hold parties or weddings and the following additional charges apply:
- €300 for a max of 25 guests
- €600 for 25 - 50 guests
- The event must be managed by a specialised catering company
|20th Sep 2020 to 24th Oct 2020||£3,620|
|24th Oct 2020 to 19th Dec 2020||£3,303|
|19th Dec 2020 to 7th Jan 2021||£4,902|
|7th Jan 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|