A luxury main villa (tot. 700 smq) located in the middle of a cereals making estate, in the heart of the gorgeous Tuscan landscape 25K south of Siena. The imposing hilltop building is surrounded by a beautiful private garden with old trees and tall cypress trees. A beautiful swimming pool ( 6 x 12m) is situated in a sunny and panoramic position with breathtaking views on the sweet rolling hills with solitary pine trees or cypresses on top. As the villa is on two floors with two independent entrances it's ideal accommodation for groups of 20 to 22 people with all the villa at their disposal. The interior is very nicely and comfortably furnished with antiques and modern facilities. Tinaccio is also an excellent choice for a restful holiday, most conveniently situated near the road joining two villages, it's an ideal location for visiting Siena and its beautiful countryside. On request, guests can also have daily maid service and chef service payable extra and on the premises. The nearest village is Monteroni d'Arbia, 6k away, where people can find all kind of shops, supermarkets, banks, bars, restaurants, and the rail - way station. Vescovado di Murlo is just 3k away, with its shops, bank, restaurants and bar.
- Huge living room with beautiful Tuscan breaks arcs with fire place and hi-fi facilities, dining room and a small breakfast room, TV corner and gaming table, two washrooms and kitchen, with oven, six-ring cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- A wooden stair case from the ground floor living room leads to the upper floor. The first floor has also access from an external staircase. It consists on a large dining/living room with TV and video; seven double bedrooms (queen size beds), two twin bedrooms, two single bedrooms, four bathrooms with shower two with bathtub. Spacious terrace (35 sqm) with wonderful views furnished with table and chairs for dining out.
- One extra bedroom with twin size bed (queen on request) and ensuite shower room
Larger Groups or Weddings:
- Villa Stephanie (up to 14 people) is just a few steps away and can be rented together to accommodate a large group for up to 38 people altogether. Ideal for weddings.
- Swimming pool
- Linen changed weekly
- Babysitting service (on request)
- Not suitable for disabled
- Murlo 3k, Monteroni d'Arbia 6k, Siena 25k, Florence 90k
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||caseificio podere S.Anna||2.43|
|Cash Machine||Monte Dei Paschi Di Siena||3.23|
|Bar||Colazione Da Tiffany Di Angelini Alessio & Co. Sas||3.23|
|Bank||Monte Dei Paschi Di Siena||3.23|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Di Murlo||3.29|
|Doctor||De Giorgi Dr. Laura||4.19|
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: €1000 (U.S. DOLLARS ALSO ACCEPTED)
PRICES ARE FOR 7 NIGHTS AND INCLUDE:
- Use of water, gas, electricity
- Linen (changed weekly)
- Final cleaning (if the house if left tidy, otherwise €100 will be charged)
- Two cots and highchairs available upon request. Cots free if within the 22 beds count, otherwise it is to be considered as an extra bed at €10/night).
EXTRAS TO PAY ON THE PREMISES:
- Private Chef service on request
- Maid service (€20/hour - Monday to Friday)
- Extra bed (€10/night)
- Central heating €5/cubic metre (approx 110€ per day),
- Swimming pool open: 30 April - 01 October. If requested, the pool can be opened earlier or closed later for an extra charge of €150/week.
Pets: allowed (extra cleaning charge €100/week).
The villa can hold parties or weddings and the following additional charges apply:
- €300 for a max of 25 guests
- €600 for 25 - 50 guests
- The event must be maanged by a specialised catering company
EXTRA SECURITY DEPOSIT €2000
|Prices Per Week|
|25th Feb 2018 to 31st Mar 2018||£3075|
|31st Mar 2018 to 7th Apr 2018||£3769|
|7th Apr 2018 to 21st Apr 2018||£3365|
|21st Apr 2018 to 19th May 2018||£3769|
|19th May 2018 to 7th Jul 2018||£4560|
|7th Jul 2018 to 25th Aug 2018||£5157|
|25th Aug 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£4560|
|1st Sep 2018 to 15th Sep 2018||£3769|
|15th Sep 2018 to 27th Oct 2018||£3365|
|27th Oct 2018 to 22nd Dec 2018||£3075|
|22nd Dec 2018 to 6th Jan 2019||£4560|