Located in the rich agricultural countryside above the unspoilt valley of the Ombrone River, uninterrupted views of nearby vineyards, distant farmhouses and castles can be enjoyed. Buonconvento, the nearest town (only 4k), provides for all needs. Siena is 29k to the north on the 'Via Cassia', the ancient Consular Roman road. The Villa was designed and built just a few years ago by the Anglo-Italian owners, also architects, with in mind a contemporary version of a classical Tuscan Villa, using traditional materials with a modern approach to layout and details. The old and new, ethnic furniture and paintings found in the villa are part of the family heritage.
The Villa is set back from the main road, anyway with minimal traffic. This villa has 5 double bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms; the villa is air-conditioned throughout. On the southern part a covered loggia, ideal for al fresco dining, opens onto the garden area and pool. Two other lower buildings frame the entrance court: on one side a separate guest suite, and on the other a garage and utility room with a separate service entrance to the kitchen.
The interior is decorated in different colour schemes (red, amber and green), reflected in the colour of the travertine inserts in the floors. The ceilings have chestnut beams and joists, and the bathroom claddings have mosaic and travertine marble. A shaded area with sun loungers and tables can be found by the pool.
- The entrance court leads to the main building which houses the living spaces on the ground floor. The front door opens onto a hall from which a staircase leads to the first floor. Kitchen, breakfast and dining areas to the left, the living-room/ study with French windows on the right. The complete kitchen area includes pantry with supplementary fridge, two-door central fridge, dishwasher, gas stove and wood stove. The kitchen is close to the downstairs shaded loggia ideal for al fresco dining.
- Two double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (one with Jacuzzi) and two bedrooms each with two single beds with ensuite bathrooms.
- An additional double bedroom is in the ground floor annexe with ensuite bathroom.
- Swimming pool (15m x 5m, 1.30m deep). Open from the 25th of April to the 3rd of October
- Linen changed weekly
- Heating system
- Cot & HIghchair €50 per week
- Pets allowed at extra charge
- Buonconvento 4k
- Siena 29k
- Please see 'Extra Details'
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||TNT PUB BUONCONVENTO||0.40|
|Restaurant||TNT PUB BUONCONVENTO||0.40|
|Grocery Store||Allevamento Bemoccoli||0.96|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Pinotti S.N.C. Del Dr. Claudio Pinotti & C.||2.54|
|Bank||Banca Cras - Credito Cooperativo Chianciano Terme - Sovicille||2.65|
|Cash Machine||Banca Cras - Credito Cooperativo Chianciano Terme - Sovicille||2.65|
|Doctor||Dermatologo Filomena Manato||2.67|
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: €500 to be paid on arrival.
LOCAL TAX - all tourists are required to pay €1 person/night (except children under 14), for the first 7 nights. The payment is compulsory and must be in cash directly to the owner on arrival.
The prices are per 7 nights and they include:
- water,gas, electricity
- linen changed weekly
- the use of the swimming-pool (open from the 28/04/19 to the 29th of September and subject to weather conditions)
- the use of the laundry facilities
EXTRAS TO BE PAID LOCALLY UPON ARRIVAL:
- Central heating in winter based on use - €5/m3
- Air conditioning - €35/day
- Baby cot: €50 per week and high chair (only one available)
- Pets allowed on request - €50 per week
- Chef Service upon request
- Maid service - €12/hour
- Firewood to be paid extra €50 per week
The final cleaning charge is included in the price if the house is left tidy at time of departure, otherwise a charge of €200 will be applied.
|21st Oct 2021 to 7th Jan 2022||Contact Us|
|7th Jan 2022 to 17th Apr 2022||£2,656|
|17th Apr 2022 to 24th Apr 2022||£3,500|
|24th Apr 2022 to 26th Jun 2022||£2,656|
|26th Jun 2022 to 28th Aug 2022||£4,720|
|28th Aug 2022 to 18th Sep 2022||£3,500|
|18th Sep 2022 to 24th Dec 2022||£2,656|
|24th Dec 2022 to 8th Jan 2023||£3,500|