Located in the rich agricultural countryside above the unspoilt valley of the Ombrone River, uninterrupted views of nearby vineyards, distant farmhouses and castles can be enjoyed. Buonconvento, the nearest town (only 4k), provides for all needs. Siena is 29k to the north on the 'Via Cassia', the ancient Consular Roman road. The Villa was designed and built just a few years ago by the Anglo-Italian owners, also architects, with in mind a contemporary version of a classical Tuscan Villa, using traditional materials with a modern approach to layout and details. The old and new, ethnic furniture and paintings found in the villa are part of the family heritage.
The Villa is set back from the main road, anyway with minimal traffic. This villa has 5 double bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms; the villa is air-conditioned throughout. On the southern part a covered loggia, ideal for al fresco dining, opens onto the garden area and pool. Two other lower buildings frame the entrance court: on one side a separate guest suite, and on the other a garage and utility room with a separate service entrance to the kitchen.
The interior is decorated in different colour schemes (red, amber and green), reflected in the colour of the travertine inserts in the floors. The ceilings have chestnut beams and joists, and the bathroom claddings have mosaic and travertine marble. A shaded area with sun loungers and tables can be found by the pool.
- The entrance court leads to the main building which houses the living spaces on the ground floor. The front door opens onto a hall from which a staircase leads to the first floor. Kitchen, breakfast and dining areas to the left, the living-room/ study with French windows on the right. The complete kitchen area includes pantry with supplementary fridge, two-door central fridge, dishwasher, gas stove and wood stove. The kitchen is close to the downstairs shaded loggia ideal for al fresco dining.
- Two double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (one with Jacuzzi) and two bedrooms each with two single beds with ensuite bathrooms.
- An additional double bedroom is in the ground floor annexe with ensuite bathroom.
- Swimming pool (15m x 5m, 1.30m deep)
- Linen changed weekly
- Heating system
- Cot & HIghchair €50 per week
- Pets allowed at extra charge
- Buonconvento 4k
- Siena 29k
- Please see 'Extra Details'
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||TNT PUB BUONCONVENTO||0.40|
|Restaurant||TNT PUB BUONCONVENTO||0.40|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Pinotti S.N.C. Del Dr. Claudio Pinotti & C.||2.54|
|Cash Machine||Monte Dei Paschi Di Siena||2.64|
|Bank||Monte Dei Paschi Di Siena||2.64|
|Doctor||Dermatologo Filomena Manato||2.67|
The prices are per 7 nights and they include:
- water,gas, electricity
- linen changed weekly
- the use of the swimming-pool (open from the 29/04/17 to the end of September and subject to weather conditions)
- the use of the laundry facilities
EXTRAS TO BE PAID LOCALLY UPON ARRIVAL:
- Inventory deposit - €500
- Local tax €1.50/night, up to max 4 nights, except children younger than 12 years old
- Central heating in winter based on use - €5/m3
- Air conditioning - €25/day
- Baby cot: €50 per week and high chair (only one available)
- Pets allowed on request - €50 per week
- Chef Service upon request
- Maid service - €12/hour
- Firewood to be paid extra €50 per week
The final cleaning charge is included in the price if the house is left tidy at time of departure, otherwise a charge of €200 will be applied.
|Prices For Villa - 8 people Per Week|
|23rd Feb 2018 to 31st Mar 2018||£1520|
|31st Mar 2018 to 7th Apr 2018||£2104|
|7th Apr 2018 to 19th May 2018||£1520|
|19th May 2018 to 30th Jun 2018||£2104|
|30th Jun 2018 to 18th Aug 2018||£3158|
|18th Aug 2018 to 15th Sep 2018||£2104|
|15th Sep 2018 to 29th Dec 2018||£1520|
|29th Dec 2018 to 2nd Jan 2019||£2104|
|Prices For Villa - 10 people Per Week|
|23rd Feb 2018 to 31st Mar 2018||£1871|
|31st Mar 2018 to 7th Apr 2018||£2451|
|7th Apr 2018 to 19th May 2018||£1871|
|19th May 2018 to 30th Jun 2018||£2451|
|30th Jun 2018 to 18th Aug 2018||£3158|
|18th Aug 2018 to 15th Sep 2018||£2451|
|15th Sep 2018 to 29th Dec 2018||£1871|
|29th Dec 2018 to 2nd Jan 2019||£2451|