Originally a lookout guard tower built about the first half of the 1600 by Ferdinand II of the Medici, Villa Teodora is a 5 bedroom 5 bathroom villa located near Monterchi in the Arezzo province of Tuscany.
The villa was extended in 1894 and has recently been restored, it features a lovely swimming pool surrounded by lush gardens where you can relax on sunbeds or in the hot tub and enjoy a beautiful Tuscan summers' day.
The 2 hectar garden is the owner's pride and joy, here you will find olive, peach and plum trees, the roses, lavendar and rosemary fill the air with their scent making time spent at the villa a treat for all your senses.
For the more active members of the group there is a small football field (for 5), a ping pong table and lovely long walks through the oak woods which surround the property.
Located about 2.5 kms from Monterchi, famous for its frescoe 'The Madonna del Parto' by Piero della Francesca, Villa Teodora is perfect for your relaxing Tuscan holiday.
The villa is mainly built using stone which is typical of the area but also wood plays its part, as does the wrought iron used in the outside furniture. The windows have been modernized but the original indoor wooden doors have been restored maintaining the original style.
On the ground floor there is a spacious well equipped kitchen, a beautiful dining room with antique
fireplace and the characterful reading room.
On the 1st floor there are 4 bedrooms, tastefully furnished in the Tuscan style, the beds are in wrought iron and the furnishings are antique.
The ground floor:
Kitchen with fridge, microwave oven, stove and burners, American coffee machine, toaster and dishwasher.
Dining room seating 10 people.
Lounge area with divan and armchairs, sat TV, telephone, antique fireplace.
Reading room with stereo.
First floor bedrooms
2 double bedrooms: one can be converted to a twin room. Both with ensuite bathroom (shower with thermostatic mixer).
2 twin bedrooms: which can be converted to 2 double bedrooms. Both with ensuite bathrooms (shower with thermostatic mixer).
There is a 17th century tower on the property which has a separate entrance from the rest of villa. Here you will find a small sitting room with a divan and table, a comfortable bathroom with a shower on the ground floor. On the 1sr floor there is a double bedroom with a large terrace and splendid views over the valley.
Arezzo 29 km (18 mi),
Cortona 48 km (30 mi),
Gubbio 67 km,
Perugia 70 km and Montepulciano 77 km.
The highway is only 27 km from the villa, bus in Monterchi 2,5 kms and train station at (Arezzo 23 km),
Airport: Perugia 55 kms, Firenze 120 kms.
- Swimming pool ( 12mx 6m x 1.5m)
- Air conditioning available in all bedrooms (Please note extra charges apply)
- Outdoor furniture
- Table tennis
- Jacuzzi can be use on request
- Kitchen includes: Dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, oven, kettle, fridge with ice maker and toaster.
- Cots and highchairs available
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Covered parking
- Included in the price: Internet wifi, Bed linen, bath towels, pool towels, Daily cleaning of the outside pool, Cots and highchair, Welcome buffet, Wine tasting in winery, Monastery tour with the owner, Housekeeping for 2 hours midweek
- EXCLUDED in the price (to be paid cash on arrival): Final Cleaning (mandatory): 200.00€, Refundable Security Deposit (cash) (mandatory): 500.00€, Heating: 6.50€ per cubic meter, Air conditioning: 0.80€ per kWh Hot tub in the pool at €300 per week
- Extra costs: Chef, Somelier – wine tasting in villa, Rental bike, Transfer, Tours
- Complimentary toiletries and hair dryers in all bathrooms
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Minucci Di Minucci Francesca||3.33|
|Bank||Banca di Anghiari e Stia Credito Cooperativo||3.34|
|Doctor||Casa Della Salute Di Monterchi||3.36|
|11th Dec 2022 to 7th Jan 2023||Contact Us|
|7th Jan 2023 to 25th Mar 2023||£1,273|
|25th Mar 2023 to 22nd Apr 2023||£1,727|
|22nd Apr 2023 to 20th May 2023||£2,182|
|20th May 2023 to 17th Jun 2023||£3,091|
|17th Jun 2023 to 2nd Sep 2023||£4,000|
|2nd Sep 2023 to 23rd Sep 2023||£3,091|
|23rd Sep 2023 to 21st Oct 2023||£2,182|
|21st Oct 2023 to 23rd Dec 2023||£1,727|
|23rd Dec 2023 to 7th Jan 2024||£4,000|