Palazzo Rosalia is a luxurious Tuscan villa at only 3 km from Monterchi, where Piero della Francesca painted one of his most famous frescoes La Madonna del Parto.
The Palazzo dates back to 1785 and has been extended and redecorated with the bedrooms and lounge rooms decorated by a famous local artist, Luigi Puletti.
The villa, with private swimming pool is surrounded by 25 hectars of land with century old oaks, cypress trees and pine trees throughout, typical of the Tuscan countryside.
A one hectar rose garden surrounds the villa and on one side there is the pergola with moscatello and
canaiola grapes used for the production of holy wine.
The swimming pool (6m x 12m and 1.5m deep) with panoramic views is located on the lower level and boasts outdoor seating and dining areas including umbrellas, gazebo with table and chairs as well as sunbeds.
The garden and the swimming pool are lit up at night ideal for spending summer evenings relaxing with a glass of wine.
Palazzo Rosalia is 500 sq m.
In some areas the tradition of visible beams have been mantained, while in others the frescoes have been restored. The majority of the bedrooms are frescoed, the furnishings are a mix between modern and antique pieces.
Lounge room with armchairs, dining table and chairs for 12 people, satellite TV and stereo.
Large kitchen with table and chairs, electric oven, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, dishwasher, 6 gas burners, 2 fridges (one with icemaker).
Bedroom 1: double bed, ensuite bathroom with WC, bidet, hand basin, shower, private balcony with
Bedroom 2: 2 single beds, ensuite bathroom with WC, hand basin, shower.
Bedroom 3: double bed, ensuite bathroom with WC, bidet, hand basin and shower.
Bedroom 4: double bed with ensuite bathroom, with WC, bidet, hand basin and shower.
Bedroom 1: 60 sqm, king size bed, ensuite bathroom with WC, bidet, hand basin and shower.
Bedroom 2: 2 single beds, with ensuite bathroom, with WC, bidet, hand basin and shower.
Arezzo 29 km, Cortona 48 km, Gubbio 67 km, Perugia 70 km and Montepuciano 77 km.
The highway is only 27 km from the villa.
Bus in Monterchi at 2,5 km and train station in Arezzo 23 km.
Airports: Perugia 55 km, Florence 120 km
- Swimming pool ( 12m x 6m x1.5m)
- Swimming pool is open from 1st may - 30th September
- Outdoor jacuzzi can be used on request
- Outdoor furniture
- Heating and air conditioning available in bedrooms
- Cot and highchairs available
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchen with modern amenities including dishwasher, microwave, coffee machines, oven, kettle, toaster, 2 fridges with ice maker
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Complimentary toiletries in bathrooms
- Table tennis
- Parking and covered parking
- Included in price : Wifi, bed linen, bath towels and pool towels, cots and highchairs, welcome buffet on arrival, wine tasting at winery, monastery tour with the owner, housekeeping for 2 hours midweek
- EXCLUDED from price and to be paid in cash : Mandatory final clean = €200. Security deposit = €500. Heating at €6.5 per m3. Air conditioning = €0.50 per kWh. Hot tub = €300 per week.
- We do require a damage deposit of £500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Minucci Di Minucci Francesca||3.35|
|Bank||Banca di Anghiari e Stia Credito Cooperativo||3.36|
|Doctor||Casa Della Salute Di Monterchi||3.38|
Please note the swimming pool is open from 1st May 2022 - 30th September.
|11th Dec 2022 to 7th Jan 2023||Contact Us|
|7th Jan 2023 to 25th Mar 2023||£1,818|
|25th Mar 2023 to 22nd Apr 2023||£2,636|
|22nd Apr 2023 to 20th May 2023||£3,591|
|20th May 2023 to 17th Jun 2023||£4,818|
|17th Jun 2023 to 2nd Sep 2023||£6,227|
|2nd Sep 2023 to 23rd Sep 2023||£4,818|
|23rd Sep 2023 to 21st Oct 2023||£3,591|
|21st Oct 2023 to 23rd Dec 2023||£2,636|
|23rd Dec 2023 to 7th Jan 2024||£4,818|