Villa Marina II is a stunning six bedroom villa situated on a gentle hillside overlooking the sea. The site is surrounded by handmade stone walls containing mature gardens with numerous olive trees, flowers and other Cretan / Mediterranean vegetation.
Villa Marina II is sister to Villa Marina I and together they form a delightful estate which can be rented as one for larger groups or independently. The two villas have total privacy from each other.
These stunning contemporary residences offer panoramic views of magnificent sunrises and sunsets against backdrops of the Mediterranean sea and the Cretan landscape. The architecture, sophisticated furnishings and beauty of the surroundings combine to make these villas unique. The estate is approached via a stone paved road lined with plants between lit rocks and a small stone bridge that leads to welcoming stone paved courtyards, shaded by olive trees and coloured by flowers.
This exclusive 6-bedroom villa offers sophisticated design and interior space of 352 square meters or approximately 3,788 square feet and features five bedrooms within the house as well as one independently accessed guest room.
- Open plan living room with fireplace and study
- Open plan living area leads into the fully equipped kitchen and dining area with direct access, through French doors, to the external dining area by the pool
- Bar area in the kitchen with stools overlooking the pool and sea
- Two bedrooms with twin/double beds and en-suite shower rooms with rain shower, walk-in closets and beautiful views to the Mediterranean
- One of the rooms has a small terrace with direct access to the pool
- Master bedroom (1.80m four-poster bed) with en-suite bathroom, closets and private terraces with sea views
- Double room (1.60m double bed) with separate external entrance, en suite shower room, walking closet, fire place, beautiful views to the sea and private terraces with sea views
Lower Ground Floor
- Two bedrooms with twin/double beds and en-suite shower rooms with rain shower, closets and views, both with direct access to the garden and pool level
- Laundry room
The land of 13,700 square meters or 1.37 hectares, has been professionally landscaped with terraced gardens featuring olive trees, colourful flowers and aromatic herbs including thyme, rosemary, coriander, anise, mint, lavender etc... Stone paved foot paths take you through the gardens, with great respect to the land and nature.
Garden pavilions take advantage of the wonderful views. Broad terraces with built-in seating areas that surround the pools and the villas, offer magical views. The outside dining area seats 12 people.
The stunning infinity-edge pools create the impression that the water extends to the Mediterranean.
- Swimming Pool (heated upon request)
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- TV (Satellite TV)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- CD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Mosquito Nets/Fly screens
- Outdoor dining area
- Chef / Cook (upon request)
- Heraklion Airport, about 45 minutes drive
- Closest Port - Agios Nikolaos Port, about 10 minutes drive
- Closest Beach - Elounda Aquila Hotel beach, about 7 minutes walk
- Closest market - town of Elounda, about 5 minutes drive/25 minutes walk, 2.5km
- Great restaurants in the area, by the sea, as well as inside the hotels and authentic traditional taverns in the villages nearby
- There is one of the largest golf courses in Crete just about 3 min drive from the villa, at Porto Elounda Hotel
- Clubs, a few in the town of Agios Nikolaos (10 min drive)
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Cava Market||1.11|
|Bar||Veghera Jetty Bar - Elounda Beach||1.69|
|Cash Machine||ATM Eurobank||3.13|
|Villa only - 12 people||Per Week|
|28th Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||£9,623|
|1st Jan 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|
|Villa I and Villa II Together - 28 people||Per Week|
|28th Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|