Villa Ammos is part of an exclusive collection of three luxury villas, Villa Ammos, Villa Anemos, and Almyra residence. Each with a different architectural approach with either traditional Cretan style (Villa Anemos), island style (Villa Ammos) or modern / minimal (Almyra Residence) characteristics. The stylish interior décor of each villa combines simple elegance with subtle accents of comfort and luxury. These fabulous architecturally designed and built three-bedroom holidays villas in Chania are the work of the Owner/Architect Pavlos Papadakis.
This luxury 3-bedroom villa is in a quiet setting of mature gardens and a private swimming pool with stunning sea and mountain views. Natural stone and whitewashed wood combined with subtle tones of yellow, white and blue blend perfectly with the island theme of sun, sea and sand. The light and airy interior is cosy and charming. Generous balconies and terraces enjoy far reaching views over the pool to the sea. The soft white candle lights, comfortable couches under whitewashed pergolas and the fragrance of flowering jasmine create an inviting magical ambience.
The Villa Accommodation is on 3 levels and comprises
- Large open plan living area with comfortable soft seating, open fireplace, dining area for 8 persons and a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances including, fridge/freezer, oven/hob, dishwasher, microwave and espresso/filter coffee machine etc. Unobstructed views of the sea and mountains through the large full height glass sliding doors to the covered terrace and swimming pool area.
- Master bedroom with "Dux" king size bed. Luxurious, en suite bathroom with majestic views with Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, WC and washbasin. Sliding glass doors to large covered balcony with stunning sea and mountain views. Bedroom 2 has "Dux" twin beds (can be converted to king size) and large en suite shower room with WC and washbasin. Sliding glass doors to large covered balcony with superb sea and mountain views
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 3 is the largest (40m2) with "Dux" twin beds (can be converted to king size) and extensive fitted wardrobes. Sliding glass doors open onto a private courtyard and relaxation area with access to the swimming pool terrace. Spacious, luxury Spa bathroom with steam shower/hamam, sauna and mini gym(accessible to all house guests). Separate WC and washbasin. Laundry area with a washing machine and ironing facility.
- Beautiful landscaped gardens throughout with an abundance of trees, shrubs and flowers. The 42m2swimming pool inclines from 1m to 2m deep and is surrounded with non-slip tiles, grass lawns and wooden deck areas. Extensive terraces feature throughout including shady pergolas and cosy corners with soft seating for relaxing. Separate outdoor dining and BBQ areas. Parking area for 6 cars (2 allocated per Villa) and automatic night lighting and remote control entrance gates.
Local activities (extra charge)
- Local boat trip (Drapanos Caves, Ombrogialos, Marathi)
- Boat trips to Gramvousa/Balos
- Island tours (Samaria walk, South Coast etc.)
Restaurants and shops
- Almyrida village with lots of shops and restaurants is less than 10 minutes walk from the villa.
- Swimming pool
- Pool heating 350€ per week, paid locally
- Daily Maid service except Sundays
- Linen change twice per week
- Welcome Fruit Basket, Mineral water and wine upon arrival
- Bathrobes, slippers, towels, pool towels, luxurious toiletries and fresh flowers provided.
- Music system (CD/radio) with individual room controls
- Satellite TV
- DVD player & Playstation 2
- IPod Docking System
- Safe deposit box
- Private parking, security service around the clock
- Local Shops 250m
- Restaurants 250m
- Beach 250m
- Nearest town 3km (Kalives)
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Plateia Market||0.54|
Other facilities on request and extra charge:
- Honeymoon welcome hamper
- Traditional cooked food delivered to your door
- Groceries delivered
- Butler service
- Private parties and dinners
- Laundry/Dry cleaning
- Doctor on call
- Airport transfer
- Car hire arrangements
Greek Tourist Board Registration Number MHTE 10 42K 12 3 K 03664 0 0
|22nd Apr 2021 to 8th May 2021||£441|
|8th May 2021 to 29th May 2021||£529|
|29th May 2021 to 27th Jun 2021||£661|
|27th Jun 2021 to 29th Aug 2021||£838|
|29th Aug 2021 to 25th Sep 2021||£661|
|25th Sep 2021 to 16th Oct 2021||£529|
|16th Oct 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£441|