Villa Olossis is situated in a hilltop countryside location remarkably close to the sea and the town. With its generous spaces, wonderful amenities, and its multifaceted character amiable to all ages, this property is an ideal choice for big family gatherings or larger groups looking to enjoy a memorable summer experience and the best the island has to offer. There is easy access to the numerous beaches around the area and it is a wonderful setting for leisure and sunbathing by the pool. It is located in the Akrotiri Peninsula, at just 7,8 km far from the town of Chania.
Composed of two independent units, which could accommodate up to 14 persons, both are designed to offer supreme accommodation in their bright and ultra-sized interiors.
Villa Olossis has been thoughtfully designed to pamper guests with all comforts engaging meticulous taste, as well as automated technology that simplifies the overall living experience and fulfills your every single need. A careful blend between modern and traditional yields sophisticated results and creates an ever-stylish fusion. The attention to detail is striking and consistent throughout the property.
1 bedroom with king size bed, A/C, safe box, closet, TV, mirror, access to terrace, garden view,
1 bedroom with twin beds, A/C, TV, mirror, closet, access to terrace, garden view,
2 bedrooms each with queen size bed, A/C, TV, mirror, closet, garden view,
1 marble linen bathroom with walk-in shower, hairdryer,
1 marble lined bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer,
Spacious living area with fireplace, A/C, TV, garden view,
Living area with TV, A/C, garden view,
Fully equipped kitchen with all utensils and appliances and dining area
1 bedroom with king size bed, A/C, safe box, closet, TV, mirror, access to balcony, sea view,
2 bedrooms, each with twin beds (that joins into a double bed), A/C, TV, closet, mirror, access to balcony, garden and sea view,
1 marble lined bathroom with walk-in shower, hairdryer,
1 marble lined bathroom with jacuzzi bathtub, hairdryer,
Open plan living room with sitting area, fireplace, PlayStation, access to terrace, garden, pool and sea view,
Fully equipped kitchen with fridge-freezer, dishwasher, four-ring stove, oven, microwave, coffee machine, espresso machine, toaster and dining area,
Laundry room with washing machine, iron & ironing board, drawers for storing linen
Outdoors, summer unfolds at its best: a magnificent open-air setting equipped with a wonderful swimming pool with saltwater systems, an inviting barbeque area and a dining area shaded by a pergola.
The villa is surrounded by a large garden with plenty of olive trees, aromatic herbs and flowers planted throughout.
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool (56 sqm / 602 sq. ft) (heated upon request with extra charge)
- Private parking area for 10 cars (2 of them can be shaded)
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Satellite TV
- Sun loungers and umbrellas, Outdoor heated shower, Outdoor lounging areas, Outdoor dining area for 14 guests, Large terraces overlooking the sea, the swimming pool and the garden, 2 large balconies, one with garden view and one with sea view
- BBQ (gas)
- Indoor jacuzzi bathtub
- Smart TV
- Flat Screen TV
- DVD, CD player
- iPod dock stations
- Fully equipped kitchens (2)
- Coffee machine - Espresso machine
- Iron & ironing board - Washing machine
- Safe box
- Hairdryer, Hypoallergenic pillows, Bathrobes, Slippers, Bath towels , Pool towels , Bath toiletries, Baby highchair (upon request), Baby cot (upon request), First aid kit
- Table tennis
- Gated property
- Automatic gate
- Security system
- Services Included In-villa services: Welcome basket, Daily housekeeping (except Sunday), Change of linen twice a week, Change of towels twice a week, Pool/ Jacuzzi freshening, Garden maintenance
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Dagkli by M&Co.||3.82|
|17th Jan 2022 to 1st Apr 2022||£570|
|1st Apr 2022 to 21st May 2022||£685|
|21st May 2022 to 4th Jun 2022||£746|
|4th Jun 2022 to 2nd Jul 2022||£789|
|2nd Jul 2022 to 27th Aug 2022||£1,184|
|27th Aug 2022 to 24th Sep 2022||£746|
|24th Sep 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£704|
|1st Nov 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||£570|