Villa Arora is four-bedroom Premier Villa arranged over 3 stories. It is considered the most private property of the complex, while still enjoying stuning views of Souda Bay, the scattered Apokoronas villages and the magnificent White Mountains.
The design of the villa is contemporary, combining the timeless black and white with subtle hues of the blue and green palette.
- Living Room (open plan to the kitchen) with satellite LED TV | Apple TV | PS3 game console | Free iPad mini for your entire stay (preloaded with useful information) | Free Wi-Fi in every room | Wireless music system with dock station | Electronic safe with capacity for laptop | Cellphone with Greek SIM card
- Complete kitchen & dining equipment for 8 persons | ILLY espresso machine (21 complimentary capsules) | 4 ring stove, fridge/refrigerator | Prestocked cupboard essentials | First-aid kit | Washer/dryer | Ironing board and steam iron
- One bedroom with 1.60m bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Guest bathroom
- One master bedroom with 1.80m canopy bed and en suite bathroom. Large terrace with sun loungers and panoramic views.
- One large bedroom with twin beds (convertible into a king) and en suite bathroom. Private balcony with sitting set and sea / mountain views.
- Laundry room
- One master bedroom with 1.80 canopy bed and en-suite bathroom room. Large window doors open to private balcony with sitting set.
- Large terrace with pergola and outdoor hot tub/jacuzzi.
- Large pool with children’s area (42m², 1.40m depth). Sun loungers, umbrellas, hammock and dining / sitting area. Portable gas BBQ, Float toys, Baby bath, Pool towels
Kokkino Chorio (or "Red Village") is a beautiful and quiet village situated in the Apokoronas area, 28 km off Chania on the way to Rethymnon. Already appreciated by Hollywood location hunters, the tiny village was the filming location for the village scenes of the 1964 film Zorba the Greek starring Antony Quinn. Filled with pretty small lanes and low houses with old Venetian arches, it will transport you instantly to another era. Kokkino Horio is also known for a wide underground bunker network used in World War II by the Germans to watch over Souda Bay for security and comfort.
In the village central square is the central church and facing it you will find a kafeneio serving local delicacies and grilled meat dishes. Around the corner, you can find a mini market selling a range of household essentials along with British staples.
- Private infinity pool (42m², 1.40m depth)
- Guest bathroom
- Large upper floor terrace offering spectacular views of the sea and the White Mountains
- Outdoor Jacuzzi/Hot tub
- Wide selection of books and magazines
- Luxury SIMMONS mattresses
- Blackout curtains and rollers
- En suite bathrooms with teak furniture and marble sinks
- Apivita natural bathroom amenities
- Satellite LED TV in each room
- Apple TV (upon request)
- PS3 game console
- Free iPad mini for your entire stay (preloaded with useful information)
- Wireless music system with dock station
- Complimentary cellphone with Greek SIM card
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Safe with capacity for laptop
- Highchair, cot and baby monitor (upon request)
- Selection of pillows (allergy proof, latex & orthopedic)
- Pool towels
- Hair dryer
- ILLY espresso machine (complimentary 21 capsules)
- First-aid kit
- Distance from the village : 300 m from the village square (Mini market, taverna)
- Closest beach : Koutalas beach 1.5 km, Almyrida 4 km, Kalyves 7 km, Kyani Akti 8km, Georgioupolis 10 km.
- More restaurant choices in Plaka 1.5 km and bars and restaurants on the seafront at Almyrida at 3km
- Electronic security safe with capacity for a laptop
- Souda port: 18 km
- Chania International Airport: 36 km
- Chania center: 27 km
- Hospital: 1,5 km. (Vamos Medical Centre)
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Voreinos Super Market||0.17|
Services - Included
- Welcome hamper with homemade products
- Concierge service x Maid service every other day
- Linen and towels change twice a week
- Pool maintenance twice a week
Services - On request
- Private parties and dinners
- Car hire
- Pre arrival request and shopping service
- Traditional cooked food delivered to your door
- Private chef
- Extra cleaning service
- Pressing and dry cleaning
- Doctor on call
- Professional massage therapies
- Activities (group excursions, tailor-made visits, theme walks etc.) Horse back riding
- Diving and snorkelling lessons
- Airport transfers
|2nd Oct 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£283|
|1st Nov 2020 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|
We had a wonderful time 2 week stay in the villa Aori. Well equipped, a stunning view, best place to relax. You will find all you need. The service and all communication before and during the stay was always perfect, friendly and very helpful. The home-made welcome cake was delicious. The interior is very stylish and creates a very warm atmosphere.