Villa Anemos is part of an exclusive collection of three luxury villas, Villa Anemos, Villa Ammos, and Almyra residence. Each with a different architectural approach with either traditional Cretan style (Villa Anemos), island style (Villa Ammos) or modern / minimal (Almyra Residence) characteristics. The stylish interior décor of each villa combines simple elegance with subtle accents of comfort and luxury. These fabulous architecturally designed and built three-bedroom holidays villas in Chania are the work of the Owner/Architect Pavlos Papadakis.
This 3 bedroom luxury Premier Villa enjoys a large private infinity pool with spectacular views of the sea towards Souda Bay and panoramic views of the White Mountains. Wooden floors, rich fabrics and warm colours provide the ideal environment for a selection of family owned antique furniture pieces. The glass enclosed marble bathrooms add a modern refinement.
Outside, a traditional BBQ placed under the lemon trees enhances the aromas for a romantic dining experience under the stars, overlooking the private infinity pool and taking in the mountain air.
The Villa Accommodation is on 3 levels and comprises:
- Large open plan living area with comfortable soft seating, open fireplace, dining area for 8 persons and a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances including, fridge/freezer, oven/hob, dishwasher, microwave and espresso/filter coffee machine etc. Unobstructed views of the sea and mountains through the large full height glass sliding doors to the covered terrace and swimming pool area.
- Master bedroom with "Dux" king size bed. Luxurious, en suite bathroom with majestic views with Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, WC and washbasin. Sliding glass doors to large covered balcony with stunning sea and mountain views. Bedroom 2 has "Dux" twin beds (can be converted to king size) and large en suite shower room with WC and washbasin. Sliding glass doors to large covered balcony with superb sea and mountain views
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 3 is the largest (40m2) with "Dux" twin beds (can be converted to king size) and extensive fitted wardrobes. Sliding glass doors open onto a private courtyard and relaxation area with access to the swimming pool terrace. Separate WC and washbasin. Laundry area with a washing machine and ironing facility.
Hammam and Sauna:
- Spacious, luxury Spa bathroom with steam shower/hamam, sauna and mini gym
- Beautiful landscaped gardens throughout with an abundance of trees, shrubs and flowers. The 42m2swimming pool inclines from 1m to 2m deep and is surrounded with non-slip tiles, grass lawns and wooden deck areas. Extensive terraces feature throughout including shady pergolas and cosy corners with soft seating for relaxing. Separate outdoor dining and BBQ areas. Parking area for 6 cars (2 allocated per Villa) and automatic night lighting and remote control entrance gates.
Restaurants and shops
- Almyrida village with lots of shops and restaurants is less than 10 minutes walk from the villa.
Local activities (extra charge)
- Local boat trip (Drapanos Caves, Ombrogialos, Marathi)
- Boat trips to Gramvousa/Balos
- Island tours (Samaria walk, South Coast etc.)
- Swimming pool
- Pool heating 350€ per week, paid locally
- Welcome Fruit Basket, Mineral water and wine upon arrival
- Bathrobes, slippers, towels, pool towels, luxurious toiletries and fresh flowers provided.
- Daily Maid service except Sundays
- Linen change twice per week
- Music system (CD/radio) with individual room controls
- Sat TV
- DVD player & Playstation 2
- IPod Docking System
- Safe deposit box
- Pool and garden care once weekly
- Private parking, security service around the clock
- Local Shops 250m
- Restaurants 250m
- Beach 250m down a small concrete road
- Nearest town 3km (Kalives)
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Captain Jack Crete||0.46|
|Grocery Store||Plateia Market||0.55|
Other facilities on request and extra charge:
- Honeymoon welcome hamper
- Traditional cooked food delivered to your door
- Groceries delivered
- Butler service
- Private parties and dinners
- Laundry/Dry cleaning
- Doctor on call
- Airport transfer
- Car hire arrangements
Greek Tourist Board Registration Number MHTE 10 42K 12 3 K 03664 0 0
|21st Aug 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||£864|
|31st Aug 2019 to 28th Sep 2019||£673|
|28th Sep 2019 to 19th Oct 2019||£583|
|19th Oct 2019 to 9th May 2020||£443|
|9th May 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|