This seafront villa offers 230 square meters of indoor living space as well as plenty of partly shaded space on the outside terrace. Even at full occupation the considerable space ensures for guests to escape in peace and quiet, making it ideal for families, friends traveling together.
The villa has its own private swimming pool and shares a large garden and the beach with 4 other villas
The sea is only one minute away: a few steps through the garden lead you to the sea and beach platforms.
The villa is located on the Bay side of Kas Peninsula (Cukurbag Yarimada in Turkish). This side of the Kas Peninsula is sheltered: less windy and the sea is perfect for swimming, also early and late in the season. It is a very peaceful location, which is popular by people who like to enjoy their holiday without the street noises, noisy bars and still be only a 10 minute dolmus ride from the town centre.
The picturesque harbour town Kas (Antiphellos in the Greek era) is renowned for its natural charm at the Turkey Rivera. It has an attractive harbour front along which tea gardens, cafes and restaurants are to be found in abundance. Leading away from the harbour is a warren of winding cobbled streets full of colorful shops offering all manner of carpets, ceramics, arts and crafts. Kas has remained relatively unspoiled since, until recent times, it was only possible to reach there by sea or on horseback.
- Bedroom 1 - One extra large double bed, one single bed with en-suite jacuzzi bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - One large double Bed, two single beds with en-suite shower
- Bedroom 3 - One large double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - Two single beds with en-suite shower
- Bedroom 5 - Two single beds with en-suite shower, has its own separate entrance
- Each room has independent satellite TV
- The living room is exceptionally spacious with an open fire place, a dining area and open plan kitchen
- Modern kitchen equipped with fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, oven, stove, dish washer, grill.
- Private pool with a spacious terrace around the swimming pool
- The villa shares a large garden (3500 m2) and the beach with four other villas.
- A few steps through the garden lead you to the sea and beach platforms
- Access to Barbarros Hotel facilities
- Private pool
- Air conditioning
- Club Hotel Barbarossa 40 meters
- Daily maid service
- Wireless broadband
- Car hire not neccessary
- Satellite TV, DVD and CD player
- Babysitting available
- Nearest restaurant (Hotel Barbarossa) 40 meters
- Beach 30 meters
- Dalaman Airport 150 km
- Beach towels provided (pestamal)
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Club Barbarossa Hotel & Villas||0.03|
|Bar||Club Barbarossa Hotel & Villas||0.03|
|Grocery Store||Migris Marina||3.42|
This villa is close to the Club Hotel Barbarosa hotel in Kas and benefits from all the services available at the hotel, including full room service.
While the villa does have self-catering capabilities, breakfast lunch and dinner are available either at the Club Hotel Barbarosa or can be served in the villa. Please ask for a quote.
For room service at the villa, please add 15% service charge.
This villa is close to the Barbarosa hotel in Kas and benefits from all the services available at the hotel (including room service - see 'Extra Info' above). Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times. Wheelchair inaccessible.
|26th Jun 2022 to 1st Jul 2022||£4,536|
|1st Jul 2022 to 8th Jul 2022||£6,158|
|8th Jul 2022 to 17th Jul 2022||£7,970|
|17th Jul 2022 to 1st Sep 2022||£6,158|
|1st Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£4,347|
|1st Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£2,268|
|1st Nov 2022 to 1st Dec 2022||£1,134|
|1st Dec 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|