The spectacular panoramic views of the Mediterranean and secluded garden make this villa perfect for those looking for something a little more special. The clear, lush, blue waters of the Mediterranean sea are just a 15 second stroll down the garden path. Imagine a morning dip before breakfast on the patio. There is also a large pool with Jacuzzi and the villa is fully serviced; bread and water are delivered to your door daily. Aside from the great evenings you will no doubt spend in Kas sampling the wonderful restaurants and cafes, there are also a whole range of activities you can do from scuba diving and sea-kayaking to boat cruises and mountain biking. The famous sandy beaches of Patara and Kaputas are not very far and make great day excursions.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Single bedroom
- 3 bedrooms have air conditioning, the single bedroom has a fan
- The villa boasts a beaufiful, open-plan, fully equipped kitchen with oak worktops
- Fully furnished lounge with double doors to the garden patio overlooking the sea.
- The laundry room includes a washing machine, ironing board and iron
- Mature garden with large patio perfect for barbeques
- A large pool and jacuzzi is shared by 3 other villas in this complex but never gets crowded.
- There is also a car park
- A shared pool with jacuzzi
- Air conditioning
- Room fans
- Internet access
- Satellite TV
- Pets accepted
- Cot and high chair provided
- Pool towels provided
- Welcome food pack
- Private garden path leading down to the sea in seconds
- Sandy beaches of Patara 42km and Kaputas 24km
- Dalaman Airport 2 hours
- Kas Centre 5.5km (local mini bus every half hou)
- A good taxi service
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Club Barbarossa Hotel & Villas||0.76|
|Grocery Store||Migros Jet||3.87|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
The villa is part of a boutique complex of 4 villas so please be aware that the swimming pool is shared with 3 other houses in the complex.
|20th Jul 2018 to 1st Aug 2018||£1092|
|1st Aug 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£1274|
|1st Sep 2018 to 1st Oct 2018||£910|
|1st Oct 2018 to 1st Nov 2018||£650|