Seafront Villa T2057 is located on Cukurbag Peninsula just outside the picturesque town of Kas, with its own beach platforms and spectacular sea views from every room. It has its own private swimming pool (heated pool) and shares the garden (3500 m2) and the beach with 4 other villas. At this villa the sea is only two minutes away: a few steps through the garden lead you to the sea and beach platforms. On top of this, two of the five villas are used very rarely, so there is a lot of privacy in the garden and on the beach platforms. This seafront villa offers 155 m2 of indoor living space as well as plenty of partly shaded space on the outside terrace. Even at full occupation the considerable space ensures for guests to escape in peace and quiet, making it ideal for families, friends travelling together. The Living Room is spacious with an open fire place, a dining area and open plan kitchen. There are two double and two twin bedrooms, all en suite.
The villa is located on the Bay side of Kas Peninsula (Cukurbag Yarimada in Turkish). This side of the Kas Peninsula is sheltered: less windy and the sea is perfect for swimming, also early and late in the season. It is a very peaceful location, which is popular by people who like to enjoy their holiday without the street noises, noisy bars and still be only a 10 minute dolmus ride from the town centre.
The picturesque harbour town Kas (Antiphellos in the Greek era) is renowned for its natural charm at the Turkey Rivera. It has an attractive harbour front along which tea gardens, cafes and restaurants are to be found in abundance. Leading away from the harbour is a warren of winding cobbled streets full of colorful shops offering all manner of carpets, ceramics, arts and crafts. Kas has remained relatively unspoiled since, until recent times, it was only possible to reach there by sea or on horseback.
- Bedroom 1 : 1 Large Double Bed. En suite with Jacuzzi
- Bedroom 2 : 1 Large Double Bed. Ensuite
- Bedroom 3 : 2 Single Beds. En suite
- Bedroom 4 : 2 Single Bed, En suite. Has its own separate entrance
- Bedroom 5 : 1 Double bed, 1 Single Bed, En suite
- The living room is exceptionally spacious with an open fire place, a dining area and open plan kitchen. TV, stereo system, CD, books, radio, satellite or cable, DVD, WiFi Internet access.
- Modern kitchen equipped with everything you'll need. Fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, oven, stove, dish washer, grill, mini fridge. iron/irnoning board, high chair.
- Private pool with a spacious terrace around the swimming pool. Cushioned sun beds. Barbeque. Outside furniture.
- The villa shares a large garden (3500 m2) and the beach with four other villas.
- A few steps through the garden lead you to the sea and beach platforms.
- Access to Barbarros Hotel facilities.
- Private pool
- Private beach platform
- Air conditioning
- Club Hotel Barbarossa 40 meters
- WiFi Internet access
- Car hire not neccessary
- Satellite TV, DVD and CD player
- Babysitting available
- Nearest restaurant (Hotel Barbarossa) 40 meters
- Beach 30 meters
- Dalaman Airport 90min drive
- Beach towels provided (pestamal)
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Club Barbarossa Hotel & Villas||0.01|
|Restaurant||Club Barbarossa Hotel & Villas||0.01|
This villa is close to the Barbarosa hotel in Kas and benefits from all the services available at the hotel (including room service - see 'Extra Info' above). Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times. Wheelchair inaccessible.
Daily charge for breakfast is £5, for lunch or dinner £10. Children up to 12 years of age at half price (breakfast £2.50, lunch/dinner £5). Food served at Club Hotel Barbarossa.
For room service at the villa, please add 15% service charge. All drinks and other food items at Club Hotel Barbarossa are discounted 30% off for our villa guests.
|Prices Per Week|
|1st Apr 2018 to 10th Jun 2018||£973|
|10th Jun 2018 to 1st Jul 2018||£1946|
|1st Jul 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£2919|
|1st Sep 2018 to 1st Oct 2018||£1946|
|1st Oct 2018 to 1st Nov 2018||£973|