Stunning 4-bedroom luxury villa, situated in a prime, elevated position on the beautiful Kas Peninsula, an area of natural beauty, offering superb views, and total peace and relaxation. T2006 has been designed and built to a very high standard, offering guests a top of the range holiday experience. The villa is spacious both inside and out, and all rooms are light and airy, with stunning sea views. The outside space of the villa is spectacular, with a huge curved infinity pool surrounded by spacious sunbathing terraces and an outdoor dining area. From here, there are sweeping uninterrupted sea views.
- The main entrance door is at the back of the property, which leads through into a small hallway, which in turn gives onto the extremely spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room. On the right-hand side is a good size cloakroom, with WC and washbasin. The open plan living area has been carefully designed to make the most of the stunning views on offer- double patio doors and floor to ceiling picture windows flood the space with light. The ground floor of the villa is very spacious and airy, making it perfect for comfortable and luxury living.
- The fitted kitchen has solid marble counter tops, and top of the range appliances and white goods (Bosch) These include a gas hob & extractor fan, integrated microwave and oven, dishwasher, & large fridge freezer. Small appliances include a toaster, kettle, & coffee machine. The kitchen includes an island unit, which houses the sink and cupboards for storage on one side, and a breakfast bar (seating 3) on the other. Leading through from the kitchen is the striking, circular indoor dining table (seating 8) complete with luxury white leather chairs, and with views on all sides. Two sets of patio doors lead out from the kitchen and dining area directly out onto the infinity pool and dining terrace.
- The lounge area is furnished with two large comfortable modern sofas, seating 8. There is a large flat screen TV, access to satellite channels and DVD PLAYER. Adjacent to the living area is a natural stone working fireplace. There is also a console table with CD player and amp to for playing tunes, an iPod Dock, and a water cooler machine. Double doors lead out from the living area onto the sunbathing terrace.
- There is also a small but functional utility room off the living area, with washing machine, ironing board and iron and clothes airer.
- A beautiful winding staircase with wooden vaulted ceiling leads up to the 3 bedrooms on the first floor. The master bedroom is on the left hand-side as you reach the top of the staircase. This is a spacious, dual aspect double room, with king size bed, built in modern white double wardrobe and vanity unit with stool. The en-suite wet room is a good size, with large marble topped double Jack and Jill sinks with counter, walk-in shower and screen, and WC. There is also a picture window with integrated venetian blind, meaning that you can continue to look over the glorious views while you shower! There is a comfortable tub chair in the corner of the room , and double patio doors leading out onto a huge wrap-around balcony which is furnished with two comfortable rattan armchairs.
- The second bedroom is next to the master bedroom and has twin beds, an en-suite bathroom with marble sink, shower unit and WC, double wardrobe and an integrated vanity unit. There is also a tub chair in the corner of the room. Double patio doors lead out onto a private balcony which is furnished with two rattan armchairs.
- The third bedroom is set to the right-hand side of the upper landing, it is very light and airy being dual aspect with double patio doors leading out onto a large wrap-around balcony. There is a double wardrobe, vanity unit with mirror and comfy tub chair in the corner of the room. The en-suite has a walk-in shower unit, marble sink, WC, and a picture window with integrated venetian blind. This bedroom is very similar in size to the master bedroom.
Lower Ground Floor
- The final, fourth bedroom is located on the lower level of the villa and is separate from the rest of the accommodation- making it perfect for older teenage children or couples holidaying together in the villa. The bedroom is reached via an external flight of steps and consists of a king sized bed, double wardrobes, vanity unit with stool and en-suite shower room.
All bedrooms have air-conditioning units and ceiling fans.
- The patio doors beyond the kitchen/dining room area lead out onto a beautiful dining area, which is covered to provide shade and respite from the heat in the summer months. The marble topped table seats 8, and from here you can enjoy some of the best views from the villa, looking out across the sea, with its small lighthouse, and the local coastline. Nearby there is a state-of-the-art gas BBQ- perfect for lazy nights spent at the villa.
- To the left of the dining area is a comfortable L shaped rattan seating unit (seats 6) & 2 sunbeds with parasol and side table. There is also a large cantilevered umbrella which offers a great deal of shade if required over the seating area.
- The curved infinity pool is the most stunning feature of the villa, with roman steps leading into the water at the centre, and metal 'rung style steps' to the side. At night, the pool becomes even more spectacular- high spec LED lights in the pool can be changed through an array of colours, giving it a beautiful glow and making it irresistible for a moonlight dip.
- The villa has white stone walls, and cool marble floors throughout., high-quality air-conditioning units in all the main rooms (lounge & bedrooms) and high spec LED lighting.
- The use of natural materials both inside and outside of Turtle Bay Villa- natural stone work cladding and a pretty terracotta roof- helps the villa blend into the stunning natural scenery surrounding it.
Villa T2006 is positioned directly behind villa T2009. They are two completely separate villas but can be rented together and parties can access each other by an external staircase if required. This would be ideal for two families who want to holiday together but have the independence of their own villas.
- Private infinity pool
- 4 en-suite bedrooms
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Satellite TV
- WiFi Internet access
- Parking space
- Weekly maid service
- Towels, linen and pool towels
- CD player, music system, iPod docking
- Kas harbour / centre 10min drive
- Nearest beach 5min drive
- Dalaman airport 2hour drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Peninsula Gardens Restaurant||0.18|
|Bar||Club Barbarossa Hotel & Villas||0.66|
|Grocery Store||M Migros||4.17|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|19th Nov 2019 to 1st Dec 2019||£1,296|
|1st Dec 2019 to 1st May 2020||£1,080|
|1st May 2020 to 1st Jun 2020||£1,566|
|1st Jun 2020 to 1st Jul 2020||£2,268|
|1st Jul 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||£2,700|
|1st Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£2,268|
|1st Oct 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£1,620|
|1st Nov 2020 to 1st Dec 2020||£1,296|