A stone clad modern villa having been recently built and completed to a very high specification. This extra-large 4 bedroomed villa is overlooking the most beautiful Turkish Mediterranean close to Kas Marina. All yachts must sail pass the villa Bay every day to either enter or leave the marina so along with turtles and sometimes dolphins you have amazing breath-taking views.
Villa Delfin is on Kas peninsular - the jewel of SW Turkey and has been listed as an area of natural beauty and archaeological interest by the government. Wild tortoises cross the road in front of you & you will probably find yourselves assisting them to the edge of the road. Turtles swim past daily and occasionally dolphins will grace you with their presence.
The villa was completed recently and built to a very high specification. All electrical items including air con, fridge/freezer/ovens, microwave, kettle etc are Bosch, and no corners have been cut. All rooms have Bosch air-conditioning as standard.
There is an extra-large private infinity pool directly overlooking the Mediterranean and mountains of Kas, with an underwater bench seat you can sit in the pool while enjoying your cocktail or do the same in the separate jacuzzi. All bedrooms are large double size each with their own private en-suites, they all have views over the beautiful turquoise Mediterranean Sea, the surrounding mountains, or both. Off street parking with two private driveways, large sun terrace and BBQ make this a villa fit for royalty.
The villa is positioned near the entrance/exit to the new Kas Marina so you can watch the yachts sail past on their way in and out every day while relaxing in the large infinity pool or jacuzzi or just soak up the sun on the sun beds or outside on either of the two large settees with huge sunshade umbrellas if you want some shade. Enjoy your meals alfresco under the shaded terrace with direct access from the kitchen or fire up the BBQ and see who fancies being chef for the day.
The modern kitchen leads out onto a shaded seating area where you can enjoy your meals on the large marble table and chairs while watching the world drift by or relax & chat on the cushioned seating area in the shade.
The open plan lounge has a large table and chairs for your family meals, twin luxury settees and large screen Samsung tv, DVD & music system are there so you can relax in the evening, a real log fire is at your disposal should you wish for that romantic night in by the fire.
A local dolmus (bus) goes past the villa every 30 minutes and runs from 08.00-00.30 for 3tl. In 10 minutes, this will take you into the Old Town of Kas filled with quaint restaurants, shops, locally made ice creams, cafes and hidden garden hideaway & free to use beachfront bars or the old town harbour.
- The house is fitted out as a stunning home with all inventory to a high standard, luxury furnishings and designer bathrooms.
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, 1 baby crib, very large double room with air/con, en-suite, wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Large room, double bed, air/con, dressing table, wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, air/con, en-suite, wardrobe, fan, Juliet balcony.
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, bespoke bunk beds, 2x 100 x 200cm luxury mattress, en-suite
- All rooms are large, very modern with air conditioning
In the villa the living area is all open plan with lounge areas, a dining area and kitchen. Lounge has a TV/DVD player.
- En-suite 1: toilet, tub, large bath and separate walk in shower, WC, twin sink.
- En-suite 2: toilet, shower, twin sink, walk in shower, great views, WC.
- En-suite 3: toilet, shower, large room with twin sink, walk in shower, double glazed.
- Family bathroom: toilet, Sink, wc, glazed window.
- The luxury fitted kitchen comprises an oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave. There is a lovely barbecue outside for alfresco dining.
- The laundry room has a drying area and washing machine
Villa T2009 is positioned directly in front of villa T2006. They are two completely separate villas but can be rented together and parties can access each other by an external staircase if required. This would be ideal for two families who want to holiday together but have the independence of their own villas.
- Private pool and Jacuzzi (heated by sun)
- Weekly maid service
- Welcome food pack
- Sea views
- Free WiFi Internet connection
- Satellite TV & DVD player
- Air-conditioning (can be used for heating)
- Pool towels
- Bicycles and water sport gear
- Kaputas beach 20 min drive
- Patara beach 20 min drive
- Dalaman Airport (2 hours)
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Peninsula Gardens Restaurant||0.17|
|Bar||Club Barbarossa Hotel & Villas||0.64|
|Grocery Store||M Migros||4.16|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|23rd Jan 2020 to 1st Mar 2020||£1,080|
|1st Mar 2020 to 1st May 2020||£1,512|
|1st May 2020 to 1st Jun 2020||£1,620|
|1st Jun 2020 to 1st Jul 2020||£2,322|
|1st Jul 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||£2,862|
|1st Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£2,430|
|1st Oct 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£1,890|
|1st Nov 2020 to 1st Dec 2020||£1,296|
|1st Dec 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|