Ideally located, villa T2106 enjoys breathtaking vistas of the bay from its hillside perch in the Komurluk area of Kalkan. Komurluk, which translates as coal-yard, was just that back in the day, when the villagers of Kalkan toiled here every summer, in the pursuit of making coal for the bitter winter months. From the villa, it's a pleasant 4-minute stroll down to the sea, Palm Beach being the nearest public beach, and it's a 10 minute walk to the Town Centre.
The three floor villa boasts character, and bright interiors with travertine tile flooring, and simple but tasteful decor. Its covered terrace, accessible through the kitchen, is ideal for alfresco dining during Kalkan's balmy Mediterranean evenings. There is a private pool and a charming pool terrace, with outdoor furniture, mosaic-style, pebble detail flooring in places, and flowering vines.
- Double bedroom with Double bed; en-suite; French windows open onto pool terrace
- Bathroom with WC and shower
- Lounge area; French windows opens onto balcony
- Open plan kitchen (fully equipped) and dining area; opens onto covered terrace with outdoor dining furniture and BBQ
- Double bedroom with double bed; en-suite bathroom with shower; balcony
- Twin bedroom with two single beds; en-suite; balcony
- Roof terrace with outdoor seating
- Private pool with sunbeds and outdoor furniture
- Weekly maid service (or as when required at extra cost)
- Clean linens and towels provided
- WiFi internet access
- Satellite TV with DVD Player
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Sea 5 min walk
- Town Centre 10 min walk
- Dalaman airport 90min drive
- Patara beach 15min drive
- Optional grocery and fresh bread delivery every morning (at extra cost)
- A caretaker is available during the day for any emergencies
- We do require a damage deposit of £250.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||ZEST BEACH CLUB||0.21|
|Grocery Store||Tempa Market||0.44|
|Bar||Kalkan Teras Cafe||0.58|
|Cash Machine||Denizbank ATM||0.58|
|Pharmacy||PATI VETERINER KLINIGI(VET CLINICS) KALKAN/KAS TR||0.89|
|Doctor||Dr. Niyazi Öncüler||1.08|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|8th Jul 2022 to 5th Sep 2022||£2,037|
|5th Sep 2022 to 4th Oct 2022||£1,912|
|4th Oct 2022 to 14th Nov 2022||£1,366|
|14th Nov 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|
Villa Tortuga is spacious, fully equipped and well laid out. It is quiet but ideal for active families. It has a great pool and pool area with bbq and shaded dining. Real differentiator is the sporting facilities: basketball court, volleyball beach, and five a side football area, croquet, trampoline, badminton.
Villa is ideally positioned for the Bodrum coast and bays but also for the local Ortakent market, restaurants, supermarkets go karting and waterpark.
The caretaker and gardener were both v helpful and the staff at Premier were easy to communicate with and v responsive.