Ideally located, villa T2106 enjoys breathtaking vistas of the bay from its hillside perch in the Komurluk area of Kalkan. Komurluk, which translates as coal-yard, was just that back in the day, when the villagers of Kalkan toiled here every summer, in the pursuit of making coal for the bitter winter months. From the villa, it's a pleasant 4-minute stroll down to the sea, Palm Beach being the nearest public beach, and it's a 10 minute walk to the Town Centre.
The three floor villa boasts character, and bright interiors with travertine tile flooring, and simple but tasteful decor. Its covered terrace, accessible through the kitchen, is ideal for alfresco dining during Kalkan's balmy Mediterranean evenings. There is a private pool and a charming pool terrace, with outdoor furniture, mosaic-style, pebble detail flooring in places, and flowering vines.
- Double bedroom with Double bed; en-suite; French windows open onto pool terrace
- Bathroom with WC and shower
- Lounge area; French windows opens onto balcony
- Open plan kitchen (fully equipped) and dining area; opens onto covered terrace with outdoor dining furniture and BBQ
- Double bedroom with double bed; en-suite bathroom with shower; balcony
- Twin bedroom with two single beds; en-suite; balcony
- Roof terrace with outdoor seating
- Private pool with sunbeds and outdoor furniture
- Weekly maid service (or as when required at extra cost)
- Clean linens and towels provided
- WiFi internet access
- Satellite TV with DVD Player
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Sea 5 min walk
- Town Centre 10 min walk
- Dalaman airport 90min drive
- Patara beach 15min drive
- Optional grocery and fresh bread delivery every morning (at extra cost)
- A caretaker is available during the day for any emergencies
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||tempa süper market||0.43|
|Cash Machine||Denizbank ATM||0.58|
|Pharmacy||PATI VETERINARY CLINICS KALKAN/KAS TR||0.89|
|Doctor||DR. NIYAZI ONCULER||1.09|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|27th Apr 2019 to 1st Jun 2019||£1,330|
|1st Jun 2019 to 1st Jul 2019||£1,579|
|1st Jul 2019 to 7th Sep 2019||£1,769|
|7th Sep 2019 to 5th Oct 2019||£1,663|
|5th Oct 2019 to 9th Nov 2019||£1,188|
|9th Nov 2019 to 1st Dec 2019||£1,069|