Villa T2131 is one of two identical villas enjoying a prime location on a quiet street in Kalamar. Though sea-views are limited, what it lacks in panoramic vistas, the Mediterranean duplex makes up for with setting. Situated a mere 200 meters from Kulube Beach, T2131 also enjoys close proximity to local restaurants, while the town centre is just a 3 minute drive away. The villa boasts a private pool and terrace furnished with outdoor lounge seating under a canopy. Newly renovated, the interior is bright and comfortable, with modern furnishings.
- Open plan living and dining area with fireplace, access to patio and pool terrace through French windows.
- Open plan kitchen fully equipped with microwave, toaster, sandwich maker, kettle, hob, oven, and dishwasher.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds; garden view
- Double bedroom with double bed; access to balcony
- Master bedroom with double bed; en-suite bathroom with shower; access to balcony
- Family bathroom with shower
- Double bedroom with double bed; en-suite bathroom with shower; flat-screen TV; access to balcony
- Pool terrace with private swimming pool.
- Sunbeds, parasola and outdoor furniture. Shaded seating area
- Private pool
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Private garage parking
- Satellite TV with DVD/CD Player
- WiFi Internet access
- Stone barbecue
- Towels and linen
- Weekly maid service
- A caretaker is available during the day for any emergencies
- Kulube Beach 2 min walk
- Kalkan Town Centre 15min walk
- Patara beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 90min drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Doctor||DR. NIYAZI ONCULER||1.27|
|Bank||TEB türk ekonomi bankasi||1.30|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|Prices Per Week|
|1st Apr 2018 to 1st May 2018||£780|
|1st May 2018 to 1st Jun 2018||£1086|
|1st Jun 2018 to 16th Jul 2018||£1287|
|16th Jul 2018 to 14th Sep 2018||£1755|
|14th Sep 2018 to 1st Oct 2018||£1190|
|1st Oct 2018 to 1st Nov 2018||£780|