Standing on a hillside, just above the sea, this stunning villa is a pleasant 5 minute drive to the sea, and to the Town Centre. This lovely villa promises a breathtaking panoramic sea-view across Kalkan bay and the islands from all floors.
The sark corner is a fantastic addition to the pool terrace built under the shade. The perfect place to lounge over after-dinner shisha and coffee. From the back of the villa you over look the high mountains, which are part of the famous Lycian way - voted one of the top ten walks in the world. The additional garden and chill out area at the back of the villa allows you also to enjoy an open expanse of mountain views.
Villa sleeps 10, and due to the size of the large bedrooms two additional single beds can be added to sleep 12 persons.
Tastefully designed over three floors, T2096 offers space and privacy in abundance and boasts a modern, minimalist décor, with bright, airy spaces.
- 2 double bedrooms with king size bed and en-suite bathroom (First floor)
- 1 twin bedroom with two single beds with en-suite bathroom (First floor)
- 2 double bedrooms with with en-suite bathroom (Second floor)
- Natural marble wet rooms to bedrooms 1,2,3,4,5 with stone carved sinks
- All bathrooms have a shower
- Beautiful hand made high gloss white open plan kitchen with soft close doors and island breakfast table.
- It is equipped with cooker, hob, built in microwave, American fridge freezer, toaster, dishwasher, kettle,blender, little weighing machine.
- French doors out onto the pool area and back garden creates light & space.
- Large satellite TV, DVD, WiFi
- There is a large utility room on ground floor with automatic washing machine, ironing board and iron, clean bedspreads.
- There is a gym-fitness room on the ground floor with an easy access to the pool
- The outside pool area provides exceptional space for 10 people. Plenty of sunbeds, Sun umbrellas and one large umbrella provide welcome shade. The gardens are established and have sweet scented flowers combining with orange, lemon,olive and pine trees.
- The pool provides space for fun and exercise, and the outside dining furniture and loungers enable the maximum use of the idyllic location.
- Private pool
- Air Conditioning
- Sea view
- Internet access
- Room Fans
- Satellite TV and DVD
- Gym-fitness room
- Cot and highchair
- Dalaman Airport 90 min
- Kalkan town 5 min drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Nur Market||0.11|
|Bar||Botanik Garden Bar||0.98|
|Cash Machine||Denizbank ATM||1.01|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
Two additional single beds can be added to sleep 12 persons.
|Prices Per Week|
|1st Apr 2018 to 1st May 2018||£1150|
|1st May 2018 to 1st Jun 2018||£1438|
|1st Jun 2018 to 1st Jul 2018||£1898|
|1st Jul 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£2415|
|1st Sep 2018 to 1st Oct 2018||£1898|
|1st Oct 2018 to 1st Nov 2018||£1438|
|1st Nov 2018 to 1st Dec 2018||£1150|