Haute living meets local charm in this romantic retreat off the turquoise coast. T2006 is a beautiful summer home which combines a quaint, Mediterranean facade with stylish, modern interiors. Outdoors you will find a generous sized garden with a luscious lawn and planted with matured trees all around to offer privacy. T2006 boasts a rectangular, private pool, and a pool terrace which is furnished with sun-loungers and rattan seating. Offering more excuses to lounge outdoors is an alfresco dining area, and Covered ottoman seating corner with wooden decking.
Inside, rooms are bright and breezy with plenty of French windows to maximise on the fantastic views. The decor is stylish and tasteful with natural elements, and bedrooms boast vaulted ceilings with wooden beams. Situated in LaVanta, one of Kalkan's up and coming resort villages, the villa enjoys open-sea views and a peaceful location. LaVanta is an idyllic new settlement with cypress lined roads, Greek-village style houses, swimming pools, outdoor sports areas, a spa and resident creche. On site there are restaurants and cafes. From here it's a quick 5 minute drive to the Town Centre and local beaches.
- Attractive living room with fireplace by the staircase and french windows which open out onto the garden and pool terrace
- Fully fitted kitchen includes double door fridge-freezer, hob and oven, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster etc.
- Dining area is in the kitchen with a table that seats 6, access to terrace through French windows
- WC/laundry room with shower
- Storage depot
- First floor landing leads to central balcony
- Master bedroom with double bed; en-suite with bath/shower; French windows and Juliet balcony with sea-views
- Double bedroom with double bed; French windows with Juliet balcony
- Twin bedroom with two single beds
- Family bathroom with shower
- Private pool
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Large, matured garden
- Satellite TV
- WiFi Internet access
- Parking space
- Shops/restaurants at Kalkan town centre 5min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 30min drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Yelken Cafe & Bistro||0.72|
|Cash Machine||Ziraat Bank Atm||1.21|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|Prices Per Week|
|1st Apr 2018 to 1st May 2018||£938|
|1st May 2018 to 1st Jun 2018||£1125|
|1st Jun 2018 to 1st Jul 2018||£1375|
|1st Jul 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£1469|
|1st Sep 2018 to 1st Oct 2018||£1375|
|1st Oct 2018 to 1st Nov 2018||£1125|