A commodious summer triplex overlooking Kalamar Bay, Villa T2002 marries the comforts of modern living with understated Mediterranean charm. Think space, and lots of it. While most houses in Kalkan are built a tad close together, Villa T2102 enjoys relative privacy from its elevated perch on the corner of Yagmur Street. It boasts a splendid infinity pool which is not overlooked, as well as a kiddie pool cum tub with Jacuzzi feature. Nestled amidst bougainvillea and jasmine, and shaded by lime, olive and palm trees, the expansive pool terrace with covered al-fresco dining area, has fantastic views of the bay and islands.
Indoors has tasteful modern décor with travertine flooring and dark-wood theme. Rooms are spacious and bright, with wall-length French windows on the ground floor and some first floor bedrooms. Air-conditioning units and radiators are effectively hidden, and the kitchen is a domestic haven with everything accounted for.
The villa is a leisurely 20 minute walk to Kalkan Marina and the old town. Situated a 150m from the sea, the nearest beach is Kulube Beach, which is a 3 minutes meander down the hill.
- Open plan living area with fireplace and dining table for 8; access to pool terrace and garden through French windows
- Large open-plan kitchen with island unit, fully equipped with oven and hob, toaster, fridge/freezer, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom with King sized bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Double bedroom with king sized bed; en-suite bathroom with shower; access to shared balcony
- Master bedroom with king sized bed and dresser; large en-suite bathroom with shower; access to shared balcony and sea-views through wall length French Windows
- Double bedroom with double bed; en-suite with shower; access to shared balcony
- Twin bedroom with two single beds; access to balcony
- Double bedroom with double bed; access to balcony
- Family bathroom with bathtub
- Roof terrace with raised Ottoman seating corner
- Private pool with kiddie pool/outdoor Jacuzzi
- Pool terrace furnished with sun-loungers and outdoor furniture
- Weekly maid service (or when required at extra cost)
- Optional grocery and fresh bread delivery every morning (at extra cost)
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Clean linen and towels provided
- Washing machine, clothes airier, iron & ironing board
- Safe deposit box
- WiFi Internet access
- Flat screen TV with DVD/CD Player
- Docking station for iPods/iPhones
- Open fireplace
- Stone oven barbecue
- Off-street parking
- Pool heating (during early/late season at extra cost of 75 Euro per week)
- Central heating
- Kulube Beach 3 min walk
- Shops/restaurants in Kalkan Town Centre 20 min walk or 2 minute drive
- Patara beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 90min drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Doctor||DR. NIYAZI ONCULER||1.35|
|Bank||TEB türk ekonomi bankasi||1.36|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
We arrived at 3pm, were greeted by friendly pool man who allowed us access to villa. The beds are very comfy and the a/c is quiet which helps for an U disturbed nights sleeps. Sally is very helpful for all pre holiday enquiries and being a group of 10 ( 2 families and me an ex travel agent, believe me there were lots of silly questions).
The villa itself is very clean and there are plenty of plates, cups, cutlery etc which is of great help with a large party. The bbq is amazing and plenty big enough to cook for a large party. My teenagers loved the privacy of the loft room, we didn't use the roof terrace much because we gave them space but it is lovely up there. The pool area has lots of shade which ended up being a saving grace as our youngest guest was six and it meant they could happily swim all day in the pool without too much sun. In August the sun came to the pool around 9am but was shaded by 4pm but believe me there is always somewhere to find the sun but the shade is a godsend ( even for us avid sun worshippers!)
The villa itself is situated along the kalamar road, for those of you who know Kalkan it's not far from the yelken. It's down a very steep hill which means there is a few minutes walk up this steep hill to get into town but with 6 children we managed it several times. It took around 25 mins to get into the centre. The nearest restaurant is less than a 5 min walk but one of our favourites was cafe vita which was about 5 mins walk, there is also a