Villa Sevda has one of the best locations in Kalkan, with full views over the bay towards Kalkan town and the mountains, while not being overlooked. Newly renovated, this 5-star villa is complete with a 13m long heated pool on one of the longest and most private terraces in the area. The large terrace contains a lounge area, outside dining, BBQ, jacuzzi and sunbeds with natural shade from the cliff.
There 5 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom, including a master penthouse suite with private terraces. Each room has full dual aspect sea views, dressing area and balconies. All bedrooms have floor to ceiling windows for you to wake up with totally unspoilt views of the bay, air conditioning and built in wardrobes. The beds are deluxe comfort pocket spring mattresses with pure cotton sheets.
There is an open plan kitchen dining room with breakfast island plus separate lounge area. Floor to ceiling glass doors in each room create a feeling of openness while admiring those amazing views. Facilities including English SKY TV channels, BOSE sound system and Nespresso coffee machine add to the luxury.
Interior designed with cotton sheets, bath and beach towels, the villa also has Sky TV including sports and films channels, a DVD and book library, air conditioning in all rooms and WiFi. Positioned at the end of a cul de sac means no through traffic so this property is very peaceful and safe.
There are six bathrooms in the Villa. All bathrooms have travertine tiles and chrome fittings, with jacuzzi bathtubs adding to the luxury.
The Villa comprises a large, open plan kitchen and dining area complete with bespoke marble table. The kitchen is fully fitted with designer appliances, a breakfast island and inside bar, a Nespresso coffee machine and two fridges. There is also a large gas BBQ outside which makes a fun night in after being spoiled in the superb town’s restaurants!
In the living room is a 65? flat screen TV with British Sky channels, including Sky Sports and Sky Movies, plus Netflix. There is a wide choice of DVDs for your entertainment and a Bluetooth music speaker. There is a BOSE Soundtouch music system for inside and out.
Complimentary use of the landline enables you to make local calls, such as restaurant reservations and taxis, at no additional cost.
Glass doors run the whole length of the downstairs area enabling you easily to access the outside and enjoy the view undisturbed at all times.
The villa is set on a huge terrace with stunning natural hillside as a backdrop. Experience fantastic views over the bay of Kalkan without being overlooked or shoehorned next to neighbouring properties. A large gate and cul-de-sac setting allow privacy.
There is a second-floor shaded terrace with a hammock and the top floor suite has 2 private terraces with additional sun loungers or relax on the balcony of your room.
- Open plan living space featuring an entrance hall, lounge, indoor dining table and kitchen. The kitchen has wall units and a breakfast island inlaid with a sink.
- Utility room with second large fridge and washing machine.
- Bathroom with WC and shower, plus additional shower.
- Library and luggage space in the hallway.
- Double bedroom with private ensuite. Dual aspect sea views and wrap around balcony.
- Double bedroom. Dual aspect sea views and wrap around balcony.
- Twin bedroom. Dual aspect sea views and wrap around balcony.
- Shared bathroom
- Large outside terrace complete with hammock.
- Double bedroom with private ensuite featuring jacuzzi bathtub. Dual aspect sea views and wrap around balcony.
- Double bedroom with sole use of the bathroom on this floor. Dual aspect sea views and wrap around balcony. This bedroom also has access to the large terrace.
- This floor is entirely dedicated to the master penthouse suite. A double bed and lounge area with TV and fridge. This bedroom also has access to two private terraces, one with reclining lounge chairs and one with sunbeds.
- On the main terrace is the 13m private heated swimming pool and six-person Jacuzzi. The daily pool attendant will also bring bread and groceries upon request.
- Balinese day beds for 8 and 6 teak wooden sun loungers. Beanbags and parasols allow flexibility for those wanting shade.
- Lounge area and two dining tables seating 18; one a bespoke feature table for 12 which was custom designed and the second is poolside – more casual and ideal for smaller groups, children or games of cards.
- Large built in gas BBQ.
- The terraced gardens with Mediterranean flowers including bougainvillea, sweet smelling Jasmine, Melissa and potted geraniums all contribute to a truly romantic setting.
- Private heated pool (13mx6m)
- Jacuzzi pool
- Full air conditioning
- WiFi Internet access
- Satellite TV with Sky, DVD player and Bose sound system
- Welcome food pack
- Gas barbecue
- Linen and towels
- Weekly maid service
- Beach club 7min walk (downhill)
- Kalkan centre 20min walk (5min drive)
- Patara beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 90min drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Beach Park Kalkan||0.19|
|Restaurant||Beach Park Kalkan||0.19|
|Grocery Store||Tempa Market||0.75|
|Cash Machine||Denizbank ATM||1.58|
|Pharmacy||PATI VETERINER KLINIGI(VET CLINICS) KALKAN/KAS TR||1.91|
|Doctor||DR. NIYAZI ONCULER||1.99|
Chidren must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|14th Jun 2021 to 1st Jul 2021||£5,170|
|1st Jul 2021 to 1st Oct 2021||£6,205|
|1st Oct 2021 to 1st Nov 2021||£5,170|
|1st Nov 2021 to 1st Dec 2021||£3,095|
|1st Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|