Villa Paris is a distinctive architect designed villa set over three floors with five en-suite bedrooms and stunning views over Kalamar Bay. Decorated in a cool, minimalist style, the villa also has its own infinity pool with Jacuzzi section and is located just 75 metres from the sea, just a few minutes’ walk of one of Kalkan' s most popular beach clubs.
The villa boasts a large open plan living and kitchen area with cool and contemporary marble flooring and fully fitted modern kitchen with an island unit overlooking Kalamar Bay. The kitchen is well-equipped (including appliances such as dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washing machine, microwave, gas hob with extractor, electric oven) and the living area has plenty of comfortable seating plus a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Floor to ceiling windows allow light to flood into the property and provide beautiful sea views. There is a twin bedroom on this level which has sea views, en-suite facilities plus a dressing area and direct access to the pool terrace. A guest cloakroom is also provided on this level.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms (a double, a twin and the master bedroom) each with sea views, en-suite facilities, dressing areas and balconies. The en-suite in the master bedroom also has a Jacuzzi as well as a walk-in shower.
On the second floor there is a double bedroom with en-suite facilities. This bedroom has access to a private sun terrace with beautiful sea views. Adjacent to this bedroom is a second sun terrace which can be enjoyed by all members of your party.
Outside there is a spacious pool terrace with attractive decked areas and an infinity pool (approximately 10 metres x 4.5 metres x 1.60 metres deep). The pool also has a separate Jacuzzi section. Plenty of sun loungers and parasols are provided on the terrace, together with a comfortable seating area and a dining table to seat 8 guests.
- Large open plan living, kitchen area with contemporary marble flooring and fully fitted modern kitchen
- Kitchen is well-equipped (including appliances such as dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washing machine, microwave, gas hob with extractor, electric oven)
- Living area has plenty of comfortable seating
- TV and DVD player
- Floor to ceiling windows allow light to flood into the property and provide sea views
- Twin bedroom, sea views, en-suite facilities, dressing area and direct access to the pool terrace
- Guest cloakroom
- Three bedrooms on this level (a double, a twin and the master bedroom) each with sea views, en-suite facilities, dressing areas and balconies
- En-suite in the master bedroom has a Jacuzzi as well as a walk-in shower
- Double bedroom with en-suite facilities on this floor
- Access to a private sun terrace with sea views
- Second sun terrace
Outside the Villa
- Private infinity pool (10m x 4.5m x 1.6m depth)
- Alfresco dining area (seats 8 guests)
- Sitting group on the pool terrace
- Sunloungers and parasols on the terrace
- Private infinity pool
- Free welcome food pack
- Fully air-conditioned
- WiFi Internet connection
- Satellite TV / DVD player
- CCTV and a security alarm system
- Alfresco dining
- Pool towels
- Weekly maid service
- Beach Club 7min walk
- Kalkan centre 20-min walk
- Dalaman airport 90min drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Doctor||DR. NIYAZI ONCULER||1.23|
|Cash Machine||TEB türk ekonomi bankasi||1.28|
|Bank||TEB türk ekonomi bankasi||1.28|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|27th Nov 2020 to 1st Dec 2020||£1,836|
|1st Dec 2020 to 1st Apr 2021||Contact Us|
|1st Apr 2021 to 8th May 2021||£2,430|
|8th May 2021 to 17th May 2021||£4,266|
|17th May 2021 to 1st Jul 2021||£3,186|
|1st Jul 2021 to 1st Sep 2021||£4,266|
|1st Sep 2021 to 1st Oct 2021||£3,186|
|1st Oct 2021 to 1st Nov 2021||£2,430|
|1st Nov 2021 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|