Villa Melek Quattro will offer enviable views over the bays of Kalkan and Kalamar combined with luxurious accommodation for up to 10 people. The villa is a 15-20 minute walk into Kalkan’s delightful old town, with its wonderful selection of first class restaurants, bars, shops and buzzing harbour.
The villa will be the ultimate in beautiful design and stylish accommodation. Its interior is spacious and airy, with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors harmoniously linking the outside and inside so you are guaranteed breath taking views throughout. Designed inside with meticulous attention to detail and a wonderful flair for design, the villa will offer beautiful accommodation for your holidays. Its features will include a magnificent infinity pool with Jacuzzi section that can be heated and a vast roof terrace that offers not only amazing views but an outdoor Jacuzzi bath for a truly pampering experience.
- A spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area leading out to the pool terrace and offering spectacular sea views
- The living area is furnished with sofa seating and features a flat screen TV with DVD player and a sound system to meet all your entertainment needs
- The dining area comprises a stylish wooden dining table and chairs for 8 guests
- The modern kitchen is fully equipped and includes an island/breakfast bar
- A double bedroom with modern en-suite shower room and wonderful views out to the pool terrace
- Guest cloakroom
- Utility room
- A beautiful double bedroom which includes its own dressing room, modern en-suite shower room and private balcony with wonderful sea views
- A double bedroom featuring a modern four poster bed, a free standing bathtub, en-suite shower room and a balcony with beautiful sea views
- A twin bedroom with modern en-suite shower room and a balcony with stunning seas view
- The beautiful master bedroom occupies the entire top floor and includes a dressing room and en-suite twin shower/twin basin shower room
- The master bedroom leads out to the amazing roof terrace offering spectacular views and a Jacuzzi bath to soak in the scenery
Lower Ground Floor
- An entertainment/games room with table tennis table.
- Garage parking.
- A large, stylish infinity pool that features a Jacuzzi section
- A selection of sun loungers and parasols
- A wooden decked sunbathing area
- A separate seating area
- A dining area for al fresco meals comprising dining table and chairs for 8 people housed under a modern pergola
- A stone BBQ
- Table tennis table
- Private infinity pool (12m x 4m x 1.6m depth)
- Table tennis
- Satellite TV, DVD player, sound system
- Air conditioning throughout
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Towels and linen provided
- Weekly maid service
- Safe-deposit box
- Security/alarm system
- Off-street parking
- Kalkan centre 15-20min walk
- Beach club 10min walk
- Dalaman airport 90min drive
- We do require a damage deposit of £300.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Cafe Vita Kalkan||0.24|
|Bar||Merlot Hotel Kalkan||0.29|
|Cash Machine||TEB ATM||0.99|
|Bank||TEB türk ekonomi bankasi||1.00|
|Doctor||Dr. Niyazi Öncüler||1.04|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|21st Oct 2021 to 1st Nov 2021||£2,824|
|1st Nov 2021 to 1st Dec 2021||£2,404|
|1st Dec 2021 to 1st Apr 2022||Contact Us|
|1st Apr 2022 to 1st May 2022||£2,130|
|1st May 2022 to 1st Jun 2022||£2,677|
|1st Jun 2022 to 1st Jul 2022||£3,769|
|1st Jul 2022 to 1st Sep 2022||£5,408|
|1st Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£4,315|
|1st Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£3,223|
|1st Nov 2022 to 1st Dec 2022||£2,458|
|1st Dec 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|