Maro Domo is a new detached villa situated in the Kisla area of Kalkan. It offers luxurious accommodation with fantastic views, plus a large pool and a roof terrace. The villa has been finished to a very high standard and one of its main features is its stunning master bedroom suite that occupies the whole of the 2nd floor.
The villa is adjacent to Suna Domo which is similar in layout and design. If booked together, the two villas can accommodate larger groups of up to 16 people.
There are beach clubs within a 5-10 walk of the villa, from which you can get water taxi’s over to Kalkan harbour.
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area.
- The living area is furnished with plenty of comfortable seating and large flat screen TV. Sliding doors lead out onto the pool terrace.
- The sleek white kitchen is well equipped with large fridge-freezer and oven, hob + extractor and washing machine. The adjacent dining area seats 6.
- A further set of sliding doors lead out onto the pool terrace.
- A WC is also provided on this level.
- Two bedrooms – one double and one twin. Each with en-suite shower room and access to a wraparound balcony. Both bedrooms have great sea views and the double bedroom has a flat screen TV.
- This floor is occupied by a huge master bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath.
- This bedroom has a flat screen TV plus a large wraparound balcony with stunning sea views.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. This bedroom has access to a roof terrace that has stunning views over Kalkan bay.
- The villa’s spacious L-shaped terrace incorporates a comfortable seating area, an al-fresco dining area to seat 8, a large pool, plenty of sunloungers and parasols, an outdoor shower and table tennis.