Likya Residence Hotel & Spa invites you to experience a relaxing holiday in peaceful and comfortable surroundings with tailored services 12 months of the year.
Sitting with its toes in the Mediterranean, this new property is all about the panoramic views from incredibly spacious deluxe rooms. Indeed, wherever you are in the hotel , you have magnificent views out to sea and towards Kalkan Marina.
The combination of excellent service and beautifully designed rooms make this one of the finest boutique hotel on the south coast.
There are just 27 Likya bedrooms and they are very special and without exception have magnificent bay views. In addition there are 3 Master Deluxe suites on the top floor with their own jacuzzis and huge private terraces. Every room has its own balcony or terrace with lush planted borders. Internally the decor is both relaxing and inviting. Beautiful creamy-white stone wall panels complement the white lime washed furniture and mosaic flooring. Crisp white linen in enhanced by blue and gold soft furnishings. Each room has a king size bed and is provided with mini bar wide screen plasma TV.
The Likya Restaurant is outdoors and is in a unique setting with stunning panoramic views from every aspect . You can sit and eat or drink in tha shade if you prefer but you are still guaranteed fantastic views from your dining table or from the circular bar area.
The newly constructed beach-style swimming pool and sunbathing areas are by far the best Kalkan has to offer .
The restaurant and bars are open daily during the season from 10 am 12 midnight. The food served in the restaurant. is a mix of international, Mediterranean and Turkish cuisine. Breakfast is served on a further terrace which also has views towards Mouse and Snake Islands. With its romantic setting and elegant surroundings the Likya offers the perfect setting for a Honeymooners and Holidaymakers alike
The owner of the hotel ready has a well deserved reputation for quality hotels in Kalkan but he really has surpassed himself in the design and appointment of this world Class spa. Floor to ceiling mosaic marble and stone in the soft tones of cream and caramel are accessorized with orange drapes and decorated with white lilies and baskets brimming with white towels. Arranged over two floors the Likya Spa boasts the most beautiful Hamam (Turkish Bath) with insert panels lovely Turkish tiles and soft glow orange lighting.
- A luxury hotel room with all the facilities you would expect at a 5 star hotel. Each room enjoys sea views and a furnished balcony (Balcony size and furniture varies).
Master Deluxe Suites
- A luxurious hotel room with wooden beamed ceiling and stone features. In addition to the en-suite bathroom, these rooms also have a jacuzzi tub. These suites are at the top of the hotel, so each room comes with stunning sea views.
- Three separate large suites adjacent to the main hotel but with the same luxury features of the deluxe suites. Rooms in the Retreat are on a B&B basis and the full facilities of the hotel are at your disposal.
- A beautiful circular hotel room with a circular bed. This room offers full sea views, with large glass doors opening on to a private terrace which has direct access to the hotel's Infinity pool below.
- 27 Deluxe Suites with terraces
- 3 Master Deluxe Suites with jacuzzi and private terraces
- Owner Suite
- Steam rooms, SPA and fitness center with indoor pool
- 2 Outdoor pools
- Pool bar
- A la Carte Restaurant
- Shuttle Service to beach club
- Private Gulet (Turkish wooden tour boat)
- Room Service
- Private beach
- Water sports on request
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Likya Residence Restaurant||0.08|
|Bar||Elixir Lobby Bar||0.15|
|Doctor||DR. NIYAZI ONCULER||0.56|
|Bank||TEB türk ekonomi bankasi||0.66|
|Cash Machine||TEB ATM||0.66|
|Grocery Store||Anka Super Market||0.67|
WarningNo children under the age of 16.
|Deluxe Suite 106||Per|
|Master Deluxe Suites 401 and 402||Per|
|Owner's Suite and Master Deluxe Suite 403||Per|
|Likya Retreat Suites||Per|