Villa La Suno is an awe-inspiring state of the art 5-bedroom villa located in the Kalamar area of Kalkan, with enviable views over the bays of Kalkan and Kalamar and offering luxurious accommodation for up to 10 people. The villa is a 15-20 minute walk into Kalkan’s charming old town, with its wonderful selection of top quality restaurants, bars, shops and delightful harbour.
The villa is the epitome of beautiful design and sophisticated accommodation. Its interior is spacious and airy, with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors harmoniously linking the outside and inside so you are guaranteed breath taking views throughout. Designed inside with meticulous attention to detail and refined taste, the villa offers beautiful accommodation for your holidays. Its features include a magnificent infinity pool with Jacuzzi section and for that added touch of luxury; a spacious roof terrace offers not only panoramic views but an outdoor Jacuzzi bath for a truly indulgent experience.
- The open plan living area incorporates a fully equipped kitchen and island unit together with granite work surfaces and quality integrated appliances including; stainless steel oven, hob and extractor, dishwasher and large fridge-freezer.
- There is a spacious dining area to seat 8 and sleek, comfortable lounge area with flat-screen TV + DVD player plus sound system.
- The living area has floor to ceiling sliding glass doors which open out onto the poolside terrace, extending the living space and allowing those inside glorious panoramic vistas.
- A double bedroom (bedroom 1) with en-suite shower room and views over the pool terrace.
- W/C and a utility room with washing machine, iron and ironing board completes the accommodation on this level. A desk is situated beneath the staircase.
- Bedroom 2 - A double with dressing room, en-suite shower room, balcony with magnificent sea views.
- Bedroom 3 - A double (four-poster) with freestanding bathtub, en-suite shower room and sea view balcony with incredible views.
- Bedroom 4 - A twin with en-suite shower room and sea view balcony.
- The master bedroom suite (bedroom 5) occupies the whole of the 2nd floor with dressing room, en-suite twin shower, twin sinks and WC and direct access to the villa's roof terrace which has stunning panoramic views over both Kalkan and Kalamar Bays plus a Jacuzzi from which to enjoy them!
Outside the Villa
- The main feature of the villa is its spacious pool terrace with table tennis, large inviting infinity pool (with Jacuzzi section).
- There are ample sunloungers and parasols provided plus a decked area with double-lounger, comfortable cushioned rattan seating area, a further ottoman style seating area and an al-fresco dining area.
- A BBQ and an outside shower are also provided. Fabulous sea views can be enjoyed from all aspects of the terrace.
- Private pool infinity pool (12m x 4m x 1.6m depth)
- Pool Jacuzzi
- Sea Views
- Full air conditioning
- WiFi Internet access
- Linen, towels and pool towels provided
- Satellite TV, DVD player, sound system
- Safe deposit box
- Security/alarm system
- Stone BBQ
- Weekly maid service
- Kalkan centre 15-20min walk
- Beach club 10min walk
- Patara Beach 20min drive
- Dalaman Airport 90min drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Cafe Vita Kalkan||0.24|
|Bar||Merlot Boutique Hotel Kalkan||0.29|
|Grocery Store||M Migros||0.66|
|Cash Machine||TEB ATM||1.00|
|Doctor||Dr. Niyazi Öncüler||1.05|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|10th Dec 2021 to 1st Apr 2022||Contact Us|
|1st Apr 2022 to 1st May 2022||£2,223|
|1st May 2022 to 1st Jun 2022||£2,770|
|1st Jun 2022 to 1st Jul 2022||£3,835|
|1st Jul 2022 to 1st Sep 2022||£5,455|
|1st Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£4,390|
|1st Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£3,335|
|1st Nov 2022 to 1st Dec 2022||£2,565|
|1st Dec 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|