Villa Coast is a contemporary, light-filled, detached villa accommodation for up to 8 guests in a lovely location, affording open sea views from many parts of the property. The design of the living space allows for an extension of the open plan living area to the pool terrace beyond, by opening the sliding glass doors that separate the two spaces. A stone BBQ, dining table and chairs plus several furnished areas in which to relax, make the outside space quite a feature of this property. A large open plan living space, which comprises a sitting room area with a flat screen TV, PlayStation 3, surround sound system, DVD player and small library.
There is an inside dining area and well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge freezer, water cooler and ice maker. Large glass doors open onto the poolside terrace. The utility area is equipped with a washing machine, sink, iron and ironing board plus an additional high-capacity ice-maker.
There is also a double en-suite bedroom on ground floor level with access through sliding glass doors to the swimming pool terrace. There are 3 further bedrooms on the first floor. One is a twin room and there are two double bedrooms, one of which is the Master bedroom suite. Each bedroom has access to a sea view balcony and en-suite walk-in wet rooms with twin shower heads and travertine marble floors. The en-suite to the Master bedroom has the addition of a Jacuzzi bath.
The roof terrace is furnished with a rattan seating set to enjoy the panoramic and mountain views. The pool terrace is furnished with 8 sun loungers, parasols, BBQ and comfortable rattan furniture with a shaded area and table and chairs for dining alfresco. There is a large infinity pool and outdoor Jacuzzi with a poolside shower to rinse off after a refreshing swim. The ever popular Kalamar Beach Club (with its restaurant facilities, water sports and diving school) just 10 minutes' walk away.
- A large open plan living space
- Flat screen TV, PlayStation 3, surround sound system, DVD player and small library
- Dining area and well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge freezer, water cooler and ice maker
- Large glass doors open onto the pool terrace
- Utility area equipped with washing machine, sink, iron and ironing board
- Double en-suite bedroom with access to pool terrace
- A Twin room and two double bedrooms
- A Master bedroom has a Jacuzzi
- Each bedroom with balcony, sea view and en-suite walk-in wet rooms with twin shower heads and travertine marble floors
- The roof terrace is furnished with a rattan seating set to enjoy the panoramic and mountain views
Outside the Villa
- A large infinity pool (9.5m x 3.5m x 1.7 depth) and Jacuzzi
- The pool terrace is furnished with 8 sun loungers, parasols, BBQ and comfortable rattan furniture with a shaded area
- Private infinity pool
- Fully air-conditioned
- WiFi Internet connection
- Satellite TV / DVD player
- Sky TV with Sky sports channels
- Sea View Balcony
- Roof Terrace
- Alfresco Dining
- Pool towels
- Weekly maid service
- Suitable for Wheelchair access
- Kalkan centre 12-15-min walk
- Dalaman airport 90min drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bank||TEB türk ekonomi bankasi||1.43|
|Cash Machine||TEB türk ekonomi bankasi||1.43|
|Doctor||DR. NIYAZI ONCULER||1.44|
|Grocery Store||Anka Super Market||1.45|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|26th Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£2,220|
|1st Oct 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£1,721|
|1st Nov 2020 to 1st Dec 2020||£1,610|
|1st Dec 2020 to 1st Jun 2021||£1,776|
|1st Jun 2021 to 1st Jul 2021||£2,220|
|1st Jul 2021 to 1st Sep 2021||£3,330|
|1st Sep 2021 to 1st Oct 2021||£2,220|
|1st Oct 2021 to 1st Nov 2021||£1,721|
|1st Nov 2021 to 1st Dec 2021||£1,610|
|1st Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|