Villa T2064 is a new 4 bedroom home, nestled at the back of Orhaniye Village. The covered terrace provides plenty of shade from the hot Turkish summer, either to enjoy your meals al fresco, or reading a book on the lazy couches. The raised aspect of Villa Han allows for views back down the valley to the sea (2.4km) and its spectacular sunsets. The pool and poolside area have great views out towards the mountains and pine forests in the distance. Lots of sun hits the pool area. However, half the pool steps are always shaded which is great for the kids. Situated at the back of the village, Villa Han is in a very quiet location surrounded only by fields and a few village houses.
- Main bedroom -King bed, en-suite, balcony w/ sea/village views
- Double bedroorm -Double bed, en-suite, balcony w/ sea/pool/mountain view
- Upstairs twin -Single beds x2, en-suite, balcony w/ pool/mountain view
- Ground floor twin -Single beds x2, shared bathroom
- Three ensuite bathrooms and shared ground floor bathroom, with separate shower & toilet/bidet
- Kitchen has views through the terrace to the sea in the distance.
- Equipped with marble work tops, large fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, wall oven and microwave.
- It's design is open plan with the dining area and the lounge.
- Large corner couch, solid stone walls, LCD TV, WiFi Internet (free). Views over the pool, covered terrace and to the mountains/forest beyond.
- Private pool (35m2)
- Sea view
- Sleeps 8 comfortably
- Private location
- Welcome food pack
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Wireless Internet
- Cot and high chair
- Telephone (for local calls)
- Nearest airport Dalaman - 100 mins
- Nearest beach 2.4km
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Çoban Market||2.67|
|Bar||Maskot Beach Bar||7.18|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|19th Jul 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£1866|
|1st Sep 2018 to 1st Oct 2018||£1515|
|1st Oct 2018 to 1st Nov 2018||£930|