A luxurious villa located at the gates of the Bozburun peninsula in 10,000 square meters of botanic gardens nested in a forest of pine and rare frankincense tree species. The architecture and the gardens of the villa are unique in the area.
The luxurious interior features 3 spacious en suite bedrooms, a large salon, a pool table, a television room/ library, a covered terrace with bar, sitting area dining table and sliding doors opening to the swimming pool. Wood and marble floors through the house, floor to ceiling French windows, log fireplaces, antiques and chic furniture all combine to create a warm, light and comfortable interior.
The area surrounding the swimming pool has a shady pergola where to enjoy breakfasts and diners al fresco , a sunbathing area to relax and watch the wild life, koi fishes in the lily ponds, resident land turtles, swallows drinking from the pool, squirrels in the frankincense trees and resident ducks flying from the stream bordering the property to their ponds at the far end of the gardens.
The three bedrooms have air conditioning, central heating,television, internet access, free wifi. The region offers a wonderful diversity of scenery, unspoiled peaceful beauty of the forests, ancient sites, mountain and waterfront villages, cristal clear waters. The area is full of possibilities : wonderful beaches,Quad and Jeep safaris, horse riding, mountain biking, bicycling. Hikers will enjoy walking in the surrounding forest or following the Carian trail of the Bozburun Peninsula scattered with ruins of ancient civilisations. Various excellent restaurants and beaches are available in the nearby villages of Orhaniye, Selimiye, Bozburun. This villa is a great base for exploring the whole region so day trips to Dalyan, Ephesus and Pamukkale are all options , a car is recommended, we can arrange transportation according to our guests' requirements.
- Bedroom 1 is furnished with French antiques, a floor length French window opens on a balcony with a view of the forest. The room has a king size bed, an en-suite bathroom with marble bathtub and wash basins tops, a separate wc and bidet, television and free wi-fi, central heating, it is possible to add an extra single bed in this room.
- Bedroom 2 has a floor length French window, lovely wooden floor, sitting area, small balcony overlooking the swimming pool, king size bed, large bathroom with marble bath and two wash basins in marble top, separate wc and bidet, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, central heating, internet access, free wi-fi.
- Bedroom 3 has floor length French windows, sitting area , desk, balcony overlooking the swimming pool, 2 twin beds, large en-suite bathroom with step in shower, separate wc, TV, free wifi
- Large green landscaped private garden 10,000m2,
- Swimming pool featuring a 12m x 9m private (depth 1,70m)
- A shady pergola, a sunbathing area around the pool, an outside shower, comfortable sunchairs, a barbecue and a private parking.
- Swimming pool 12m x 9m (depth 1,70m)
- Daily cleaning service
- Large green landscaped private garden (10,000m2)
- Internet access
- Garden maintenance
- Central heating
- A pool table
- The nearest mini market 2km away.
- Complimentary welcome dinner
- Dalaman airport 110 km
- Private parking
- Beach 5km
- Marmaris 15km
- Selimiye 36km
- Orhaniye village 18km
- Private boat tour on request
- Extra bed on request
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Golden Key Restaurant||0.07|
|Bar||Yacht Club & Bar||3.49|
Not suitable forÂ people with mobility problems, the three bedrooms are located on the first floor.
Children should be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|18th Sep 2019 to 1st Nov 2019||£3,076|
|1st Nov 2019 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|